SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 54

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha,
Is the update on its way ??????  This is like being in ECSTASY.. OMG  more the wait  for the update, more is the restlessness.. I know yours the fastest update I have ever come across, but kya karen yeh dil maange more...😭.

❤️ Sheela
Originally posted by msusheela

Nisha,
Is the update on its way ??????  This is like being in ECSTASY.. OMG  more the wait  for the update, more is the restlessness.. I know yours the fastest update I have ever come across, but kya karen yeh dil maange more...😭.

❤️ Sheela
Next one ...likely...early tomorrow morning! 
Nish,  where did I die when you,  colu and Anu had a blast in the first thread 
I realised I only appeared on page 18 of thread 1 😆
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Try reading something else...which will obviously be boring in comparison...that should do the job. 
SR.. Tried.. Chucked the idea... Got back to SoSy 😆
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

SR.. Tried.. Chucked the idea... Got back to SoSy 😆

And you expect SoSy to put you to sleep ???😲

Vidya😲😆
Appa is bragging about R&B now, is he? A good parent always brag about his/her children.
gosh it was such a hot chapter..no kiss, no bites, no nips only teasing and pure moment of passion..they can set fire to the rain with their passion and obsession..and your writing will surely make my heart jump out of my body nisha...

II thought..😆..my heavens. this girl is a serious nutcase. here the dude is thinking about henna covered legs and makeup sex and she is worrying about the sarees..cmon girl u also know what he wants..😳..R&B is angry but won't miss any chance to arouse her and loose control.

They moaned over each other without touching... 
their clothes fondled each other surreptiously... their eyes begged for release but their minds too acrimonious

so bful dear...aptly descibes them. burning with passion but won't do anything to contain it. it would explode on wedding afternoon only.... both hated the knock but for different reasons. he don't want any interruptions when he is with her and she wants to fight..they are really an antique couple. one in a  million..

"I can understand why he would move here" 

yep. we know...otherwise he would have run away to Paris in 2-3 weeks..have to thanks sam for it. after all it was her crazy interpol idea that made him com back and our dear angel lasya too..

Mihir and amma are so lovely..amma is a celebrity among her friends and family but for her its R&B who is celebrity for the rest of their lives. such bful lines nisha..and bala teasing R&B..lolz..would love to see him in veshti...

hey is it really true that groom will be half naked/ without shirt during the marriage rituals?? i don't about iyer customs.. i read it in some story long back and got so excited to think that dude will be shirtless. II ka kaha dhyan lagega rituals me. she will be busy ogling him..😆

Originally posted by nidhi.b23

gosh it was such a hot chapter..no kiss, no bites, no nips only teasing and pure moment of passion..they can set fire to the rain with their passion and obsession..and your writing will surely make my heart jump out of my body nisha...

II thought..😆..my heavens. this girl is a serious nutcase. here the dude is thinking about henna covered legs and makeup sex and she is worrying about the sarees..cmon girl u also know what he wants..😳..R&B is angry but won't miss any chance to arouse her and loose control.

They moaned over each other without touching... 
their clothes fondled each other surreptiously... their eyes begged for release but their minds too acrimonious

so bful dear...aptly descibes them. burning with passion but won't do anything to contain it. it would explode on wedding afternoon only.... both hated the knock but for different reasons. he don't want any interruptions when he is with her and she wants to fight..they are really an antique couple. one in a  million..

"I can understand why he would move here" 

yep. we know...otherwise he would have run away to Paris in 2-3 weeks..have to thanks sam for it. after all it was her crazy interpol idea that made him com back and our dear angel lasya too..

Mihir and amma are so lovely..amma is a celebrity among her friends and family but for her its R&B who is celebrity for the rest of their lives. such bful lines nisha..and bala teasing R&B..lolz..would love to see him in veshti...

hey is it really true that groom will be half naked/ without shirt during the marriage rituals?? i don't about iyer customs.. i read it in some story long back and got so excited to think that dude will be shirtless. II ka kaha dhyan lagega rituals me. she will be busy ogling him..😆

good review nidhi
finally able to get to this thread looks like I missed a lot of conversations :-( .
Actually nidhi yes they wear a pattu veshti dhoti and angavastram which is a long towel.and with the garlands actually nothing is seen and for some reason i dont know u have so much havan to do you dont look at ur dude in that angle .. according to me that would be awkward you have this saath janam ka hawan gong on with 10 punditjis saying vedas and matras , i could never even dare look at my husband in front of them and ogle 😆 yes u hold each other tighter at every given opportunity maybe 😉 but for some reason growing up with veshtis in every occasion that didnt really make me go all fuzzy :-) but on second thoughts this will be her first time seeing her dude so we never know 😆😳

this is what i got from google I have no clue who this couple is  😆

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Nish,  where did I die when you,  colu and Anu had a blast in the first thread 
I realised I only appeared on page 18 of thread 1 😆

YEAH aah ha me earlier than you ... sooo happy let me do a happy dance now
missed the fun will login at 5am IST..
@tanjoregirl:-

thanks dear.. i just the chapter.. so intense..
lolz..the way u described the wedding part.. seriously it would be a blasphemy of a sort to think in that way when panditji is talking about vedas and mantras and lifelong companionship...but who knows II is a mad girl..she for sure will look in other direction so that her heart won't explode

loved the picture...in our side normally this kind of attire is worn during janeyu sanskar or haldi..would die imagining R&B like this..