SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I was gng Smile to LOL to Embarrassed to Cry
And then it ended...
Okay, lemme gush now EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am giggling typing this...Nishaaa...What have you done!!!! I am going insane di LOLLOLLOL
NO HE DID NOT, HE WAS SCREWING A FRENCH CHICK until 5 months ago, he returns when Sam pulls a some filmi shit and then the guy falls for this GORGEOUS IYER GIRL - ROFL. Mihir is hilarious...he resembles that " I wanna get married soon, get me  a girl "type of friend we often see in movies.
Goofy girl dance?? Worm dance?? II should hear this ...ROFL 
GAROSE kya hai Confused
"Can we do this in MY BATHROOM? I mean I promise to bring proof out"

Sam:SHUT UP AND SIT
Godd grief Sam... I am not doing that" softly
"U mean Get naked and have a bunch of women paw me?" R&B muttered disgusted
Can we just do my face and hands and feet please
This guy is sooo adorable !!!!!!! Just look at him...Mummmyyy I want to marry him di...PERIOD. LOLLOLLOL
Ranjan, my poor Ranjan...Why are you so uncomfortable...I just want these two patched up...I want trust in RB's eyes for his dad...I need the family united...II jaldi aao !
Originally posted by taara113

I was gng Smile to LOL to Embarrassed to Cry
And then it ended...
[/QUOTE
I know!!!!!!!
perfect, every word you mentioned, every emoji here Clap
Ashu

Kids break it out like that
GROSS
is
GA-ROSE
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

Kids break it out like that
GROSS
is
GA-ROSE
Oh...That!!!! Shit, I was thinking he invented some new word LOL
Bhaag jao Nisha... Telling you bhaag jao yaha se jaldi... Jis jageh pe end kitta si update nu... Chittar padan de asaar haan!! ROFL
Sab tadpenge kal subah 10:30am EST tak to see what turned out of the dude - yellow yellow dirty fellow!!
 Funny n awesome update... Raat ke barah baje keema paratha n date chutney ki yaad dila di... Kya nainsaafi hai!!
Originally posted by harshita27

R
 Khatam ho gaya... Ae kaisi haldi si gi? Ae cheating si gi... Just when ranjan and R&B came, u ended... Beda gark jaaye... Word limit ka! If that was the cause... Sam is the Ma that R&B lost... No wonder he gives in to all her threats!! I am always in conflict about who I love more - vandu, sam or II... I have hots for the dude... i dont love him... I totally dig him!! StarSleepyROFL
Loved the cheer haran of the dude... Jitta dikhe utna changa haan ROFL
 Mihir ne toh sab raaz khol daale dude ke!! Need na aaye, chain na aaye, bhookh na laaye... Gaane bhi gaaye!! Rythm n Blues ke blues have turned to pinkish red n rythm is total off key to the tunes of the south indian kudiBig smileLOL
Ga-rose!! Totally ga-rose to anyone hooking up with II other than my BP- Khor!! Ye II kidhar gayab hai 2 updates se??
tu phir shuru ho gayi ROFLROFL
Bold: ditto!!!!!! I know...he is in love...Big smileBig smile
exactly...she is sleeping shayad or pigging out , anxiety and all...Or fighting the dude in her lala land LOLLOL
Originally posted by harshita27

Bhaag jao Nisha... Telling you bhaag jao yaha se jaldi... Jis jageh pe end kitta si update nu... Chittar padan de asaar haan!! ROFL
Sab tadpenge kal subah 10:30am EST tak to see what turned out of the dude - yellow yellow dirty fellow!!
 Funny n awesome update... Raat ke barah baje keema paratha n date chutney ki yaad dila di... Kya nainsaafi hai!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - bOLD 
I am telling you...I will die laughing aaj...Watt mat laga aaj mere study pe phir se LOLLOL