Updates are getting AWESOMERSmile
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Captain...welcome back Tongue
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by palakmangla21

Originally posted by ashu9

Chittiyan Kalayian tops the list for me 
We can have that marriage song from Alaipayuthey ...the Iyer cousins could sing it LOLLOL
Also London thumakda from queen Big smile
I toh sure want one Laasya II moment...Embarrassed
No cocktail ?? If there is one, I want Suraj dooba hai yaaro from Roy Big smile

ClapClap

Bang on suggestions. i so want london thumakda
Effects of missing IF LOLLOLLOL

can c thtTongue
Many many congratulations on the new thread. Yes dance gaana would be great. A war of sorts between the aiyers and ballas. Manny and Sam from ballas side ( can't imagine the dude singing) and to take on the challenge II and Akka representing the iyers. The dude as usual mocking and II rising to the challenge with her fiesta spirit. That should be fun. 
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Hey Captain...welcome back Tongue
SR!!! How have you been Big smile
Heheheh.. Thanks a bunch Hug

Superb tale and kudos to you, Nisha...May this story go on forever..
I want ishita to dance on london thumakda! My fav wedding song..and maybe banno re banno to play while haldi :") if possible..nisha! :)
Raman wont dance but ishita can! :P whatever song you pick or you dont..its gonna be amazing..the wedding i mean :D

Merciless the dude is... and II too dealt a low blow...the two can't be better suited for each other .

Really he is jealous of Appa! ... that's mighty possessiveness... II has got a lot on her plate - not that we don't know it... just that it becomes more and more apparent with each of their encounters!

But the wedding's gonna be fun! 

The look on the faces of the various aunts&cousins when the net worth of the bhallas sink in will be worth a watch Tongue

For the life of me I can't imagine the dude dancingLOL... Yes but I can so picture him gazing unabashed  at II's dancing or singingEmbarrassed

Edited by SunshineBliss - 7 years ago