Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i m soo happy that i read 2 updates within 2 hour!dat too RnB reached there!oh god!hw much time wil take for next? πŸ‘
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For ny1 who is interested it's Nivi's (nividances) birthday today.
I opend a brthday thread 4 her so u can post wishes if u want. I will force her 2 log in to IF once she comes back from her exam tomorrow afternoon (US time) so she will def see it b4 her birthday is over. πŸ˜Š

PS: Nish r u gng 2 give a spcl part 4 her?? U promised rmembr πŸ˜‰
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

hain ?? Phir I saw one of my friend sitting in her Hubby's godi dude..She is IYER too!! Yest only I saw all her pics...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

That is in iyengar weddings re...I think the girl sits on guys lap after tying the mangal sutra if it is a iyengar wedding. Here she is an iyer and we dont have that..

BTW Nish... with this I remember the pidi sutharthu with oonjal... That is just such a fun at my home... I want you to add that for sure
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Author sahibaa thanks for giving us a series of fantabulously awesome updates. I hav e not been able to comment on individual updates as my kiddo is again down with viral😭. I am just loving the shaadi ka mahaul. In fact I am reliving my marriage ceremonies with these updates. Mine was khatri-gujju marriage. I have a chest where I have kept all my marriage memorabilia in it- our marriage invitation, my complete set of chuddas, our var maalas, the pink paghdi materail used for gat-bandhan, the sindoor-dani along with the ring with which my hubby filled my maang. My chudaas were ordered from Delhi and they still have the same shine which they had 4 yrsback. I had got my nose pierced a month b4 d wedding as my mom lured me that u wld b missing the nath ceremony.Iam glad that I piercedmy nose then and Soiftware Symphonies has transferred II's fetish for nose rings to meπŸ˜‰.

Loved the english translation of the song on which II danced. Our dude did not clap hope he praises II in his own way inprivate (m 200% sure dat he will πŸ˜ƒ)on their 1st noon. Eagerly waiting 4 dat. It was emotional to read how the father son duo missed Savita - thelady of the house in their own ways.

I could easily connect with the pre marriage jitters that II was facing. Appa can show his anger as much as he wants but during the kanyadaan and bidaai m sure he wld be tears and inconsolable. 
That moment is so overwhelming that no1 can control the flow of emotions in that instant. I have a photo inmy marriage album of mybidaai where I am being atken away in the car  and my dad, mama n cousin bros r suppose2 push  the car-I hv never seen my dad being so inconsolable ever😭 whenever i c dat pic my eyes fill up.

Sam and Vanduu r such cuties. I too wish I  had elder sisters  like dem. Btw I am d eldest.

You killed all of us with THAT HUG Nisha!!!

Haldi - You started the update with father son and ended it with them.Both were emotional I was happy to read thatR&B showed some concern for his dad. I just hope that he is proved innocent and the father and son duo are able to connect back to each other like old times ASAP. My heart goes out to them. Nice to see that apart fromMihir R&Btoo has some friends. I am sure they wld be in awe when they meet II not just by her beauty but also her brains. The grandma is a cutie pie.
Luking fwd to peela R&B πŸ˜† .Sam sent his photos2 IIπŸ˜ƒGotta go now kiddo is up.

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❀️❀️❀️
It was a beautiful update... Most ppl love marriage rituals, its really one of those times wen ppl try forgetting internal issues and come together as one family...
The old the young the sisters the brothers the friends the family its speacial for all of them...they have hearts filled with love for the bride and groom and as much as it makes the reader smile it also leaves you teary eyed...hats off to u dear writer...

RB's running away, the GA words Ranjans it's ohk, mihirs teasing, sams warnings, the bindi smily, the kids holding his hands, his girl on his lap, and the big banner
II WEDS R&B
Ishita Iyer
Weds
Raman Bhalla

I have not been this happy and excited since a very long time...
The band, baja, baraat is here...time for the dulhan to descend...

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashu9

tu na res res hi karti reh din bhar..Ab tak do aise posts tune res jarke rakhi huyi hai ..Ab yeh third wala hai...Gush kam kar aur zyada review de πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Ashu!!

What can I say?
SoSy real estate is extremely hard to come by! πŸ˜†
Especially at the rate that you're hogging lands 🀣
Hum jaise becharon ko booking karni padti hai. πŸ˜›
Warna pata chala, ki main review karne aayi aur saala thread hi khatam ho gaya.
 πŸ€£
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Read it all πŸ‘

πŸ€— for writing this! Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Oh Ashu!!

What can I say?
SoSy real estate is extremely hard to come by! πŸ˜†
Especially at the rate that you're hogging lands 🀣
Hum jaise becharon ko booking karni padti hai. πŸ˜›
Warna pata chala, ki main review karne aayi aur saala thread hi khatam ho gaya.
 πŸ€£

Tezzz rehna padta hai boss πŸ˜›
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish !! You just got us into the wedding mode. I am just singing wedding songs in my mind πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š I just love them and I am the lead singer in house too with my aunt who is a pattu teacher... Gowri kalyanam is my fav... That song is just ultimate !!! It never feels like a wedding without that... I am just repeatedly humming that song now...😊 πŸ˜Š I have never been this crazy for a fictional wedding... Well I think the line of fiction and reality has blurred here...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, I am so much behind. Had a crazy few days, some deadlines to catch up and some tensions. All I can say is I feel I am missing out on a wedding in the family. Had just about managed to skim through till sangeet in the weekend. Hope the wedding is not over?😭
I see Ashu is back. πŸ€— I feel am away from a family if I don't check in here. Missed u guys.