SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 38

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks for a beautiful interlude to II's internal dilemma, you have captured the emotions, thoughts very beautifully. Every girl feels excited, anxious and for sure nostalgic. II has more thoughts then an average brideWinkshe wants to marry him so that she can kill him every day...adding humor in the emotional scene took it to another level.LOL

II is one compassionate girl, she talks to perri appa every day. I have lately come across many people who leave their family members in a house because of disability. I have no words to express how sensitively you have involved perri appa in the story so far.Clap

Looking forward to R&B thoughts.Wink

Between feeling 1000 better then yesterday, little man is doing fineSmile. Thank God for that. Its painful to watch a little person retching. Dead

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Thanks for a beautiful interlude to II's internal dilemma, you have captured the emotions, thoughts very beautifully. Every girl feels excited, anxious and for sure nostalgic. II has more thoughts then an average brideWinkshe wants to marry him so that she can kill him every day...adding humor in the emotional scene took it to another level.LOL

II is one compassionate girl, she talks to perri appa every day. I have lately come across many people who leave their family members in a house because of disability. I have no words to express how sensitively you have involved perri appa in the story so far.Clap

Looking forward to R&B thoughts.Wink

Between feeling 1000 better then yesterday, little man is doing fineSmile. Thank God for that. Its painful to watch a little person retching. Dead

Bold : true that !!! I have seen it in my own family...Lost both my grandmothers  (Paternal and maternal) due to such " CARING, DUTIFUL" daughters in law DeadDeadDead
yayieee..Back to good health!!!  
Nish, are you not getting late for daftar ??
I am assuming you are writing one part now Big smile..Sorry if I am wrong LOL
Very heart warming Nisha

HEARTWARMINGBlushing

Pre wedding jitters... Every girl has this... Thinking about the new home,new responsibilities,life partner etc... II has been living in a protective bubble for 28 years of her life... Suddenly she is being thrown in the vast ocean... The guy being silent sort doesn't help either... Can so relate to her right now... D'oh

Akka understands her so much... She's is a anchor for her... Akka keeps this whole family together.Clap Remeber her dialogue I WILL USE ALL OF MY PREGNANT ENERGY TO MAKE THIS WEDDING HAPPEN

II's interaction with periappa... So sweet... Appa turning on the nadaswarm so real... Every relation in this tale is so heart warming...

Thanks for giving us a peek into the lives of II & R&b 

GC whats ur dp ??????
Originally posted by ashu9

So right Ashu, yeh dil mange more! We can never be satisfiedWinkWinkEmbarrassed

Excited about R&B's part.
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by ashu9

So right Ashu, yeh dil mange more! We can never be satisfiedWinkWinkEmbarrassed

Excited about R&B's part.
Now toh feeling sleepy bhi...Pata nhi if an update is on the way or I must just SLEEP ConfusedConfusedConfused
It all gets down to what you need and what you want. She wants him and she needs him and she's getting him! I don't know how she's in one piece! I'd have either died of fear and worry or destroyed everything!