Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=TanjoreGirl]

Great Aunt's Best Bud ( this is going to be a total gush post!!!)

Nisha all along I have wanted a fun old person making fun of R&B and II ,and loving them unconditionally you gave it to me THANK YOU * infinity. I have imagined this scene from day 1 of reading Sosy.. like totally a cute old relative  full of fun and energy , i love such people i can visualize them their skin glowing and eyes twinkling with mirth seeing their grandchildren getting married and in love and actually talking dirty ... and you gave me R&B talking punjabi i found it sooo soo sooo sooo adorable like totally 😳😳 how cute can this guy get.

His responses show how much he loves II first time i feel he is telling anyone else how beautiful she is.. that whole convo was sooo perfect and see now Malcha marg is getting the color already just a day before the lakhmi arrives.❀️

Next what i found totally endearing is the sisters bond  ,small details about him researching iyer wedding,his partners coming, minion and co getting excited at a seeing a crowd..all soo so so perfect 😳.

I actually love Manny too she is so straight and i have always felt she is so protective about R&B

of course my fav part was how R&B circled more to let his dad sleep that small scene with Ranjan getting flustered thanking his son gooosh i actually had tears these two men deserve all the happiness there is and I am 1 billion * infintiy sure that Ishita Iyer will do it .

I love how in the update without him he was there in thoughts throughout and in this II is sort of there.

I cant wait for the haldi and them meeting ...

you are indeed a master story teller we are sooo lucky to be the first ones to read ur work and from now on I am going to end with this following line in each of my comments about update:

thanks for having us in your journey πŸ‘

also do you know punjabi too?

Oh my God! Anu you captured the essence so beautifuly... I agree to all the things u have said, loved beeji, I tell u these oldies feel so invigorated at the weddings, they add much needed spunk. I have an urge to speak PunjabiπŸ˜‰

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Just one more please...for the morning ...Nisha😳

One more for the night Ms Nisha😳 

PS can I use my sickness as a bait, an update will make feel betterπŸ˜‰
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm... So more wedding jitters for II or is it stupid excitement(like I always have for updates πŸ˜†) forthe marriage... II's best friend - her sleep - has already said bye to her... Her main intent to get married is to fight... You had rightly said II thrives in conflict .. N conflicts n the ensuing arguments are the basis and the oxygen to their relationship... πŸ˜† Dono marte hain ladne ko... Its fun to see them fight... Will be double fun to see then "make up"πŸ˜†... Kabhi kabhi innocent makeup would be fun too, you know!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
So finally I get to know author's thoughts on why R&B never appreaciated/acknowledged II's dance... Vandu is author's voice I'm guessing πŸ˜†... Would love to read about what n how would the sangeet 1:1 appreciation turn out.
Periappa n II interaction is sooo heart-touching. II is like the energy house of DII. Amma, appa n even periappa would miss her!
N now my mosttt fav part - mera BP- Khor R&B(he lives off my high BP - hence BP-Khor!! Like haramkhor πŸ˜†)... I loved that he is not totally ignorant of Ranjan and his plight...but then the moment he remembers his Ma all his sympathy goes poof! πŸ˜’ Koi naa!! II aayegi, jadoo ki chhadi ghumayegi n R&B n Ranjan ko paas laayegi...wow, I just created a coupletπŸ˜†.
Awwwie R&B is worried appa will take away his doll, his fav toy!! Dont worry R&B!! II jayegi... Hum readers mei se 3 tumhare paas daud ke aayengi πŸ˜†... Kidding... We know half your charm lies in your attraction n your fights with II.. So teri II kahi nahi jayegi... She is ready to marry you just to fight... Why the hell would she even think to leave you when u keep giving her a reason to fight... N then "makeup"!! 
I love how Sam n Manny love R&B, wealth has not totally spoilt their relationships... They may do things different from middle class families but their heart n emotions are equally invested in their family! R&B is sleeping on the swing n all alone... Does cut a lonely image... Glad he is marrying an attention seeking, tight cuddle demanding doll - II, gaye tumhare akele sone, jagne n chup chap introspect karne ke din R&B!! Iss shaadi ke baad ya toh ye bolne lagega... Ya wo isko bolna sikha degi... I have full faith in my girl!! πŸ˜† II loves challenges, make R&B the talker II!! Alag baat hai bechari aaj tak 5 rupees ka jurmaana bhar rahi hai... The dude got his acquisitions sorted, no doubt! πŸ˜ƒ
R&B didnt intend to shave...just to tadpaao II...πŸ˜†... Nisha kal chutti le hi lo...5 updatebanta hai yaar... Ab toh less than 24hrs to wedding!! πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Great Aunt's Best Bud ( this is going to be a total gush post!!!)

Nisha all along I have wanted a fun old person making fun of R&B and II ,and loving them unconditionally you gave it to me THANK YOU * infinity. I have imagined this scene from day 1 of reading Sosy.. like totally a cute old relative  full of fun and energy , i love such people i can visualize them their skin glowing and eyes twinkling with mirth seeing their grandchildren getting married and in love and actually talking dirty ... and you gave me R&B talking punjabi i found it sooo soo sooo sooo adorable like totally 😳😳 how cute can this guy get.

His responses show how much he loves II first time i feel he is telling anyone else how beautiful she is.. that whole convo was sooo perfect and see now Malcha marg is getting the color already just a day before the lakhmi arrives.❀️

Next what i found totally endearing is the sisters bond  ,small details about him researching iyer wedding,his partners coming, minion and co getting excited at a seeing a crowd..all soo so so perfect 😳.

I actually love Manny too she is so straight and i have always felt she is so protective about R&B

of course my fav part was how R&B circled more to let his dad sleep that small scene with Ranjan getting flustered thanking his son gooosh i actually had tears these two men deserve all the happiness there is and I am 1 billion * infintiy sure that Ishita Iyer will do it .

I love how in the update without him he was there in thoughts throughout and in this II is sort of there.

I cant wait for the haldi and them meeting ...

you are indeed a master story teller we are sooo lucky to be the first ones to read ur work and from now on I am going to end with this following line in each of my comments about update:

thanks for having us in your journey πŸ‘

also do you know punjabi too?

Thank you for the lovely review. THERE HAVE TO BE FUN PEOPLE ON EVERY SIDE. I will make the hearing impaired Athai cause a riot at the wedding or during the nalangu

LET THE FUN BEGIN

I will respond to all reviews, sorry gotta feed the family phirstπŸ˜ƒ

SR YES YES Another update most positively by 9:30 AM IST

Haldi.. the dude in haldi should be  stuff (Ashu, Taara, Arya & Swathi's) fantasies are made of

Tu hai meri PHANT-ASEEπŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

ok i plan to learn to speak punjabi actually my bff here is a punjabi i am going to surprise her so one new goal ..Sosy makes me want to learn punjabi now not just understanding karan johar and yash chopra movies the proper kind so here is the link i googled
i found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUa8IbuD5a8
i was sooo touched by this update like every line had me getting emotional its like i was thinking this would happen and it happens better than my  imagination I went  😳 .. u know u are one of the sweetest people in this thread right ..πŸ€—

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you for the lovely review. THERE HAVE TO BE FUN PEOPLE ON EVERY SIDE. I will make the hearing impaired Athai cause a riot at the wedding or during the nalangu

LET THE FUN BEGIN

Haldi.. the dude in haldi should be  stuff (Ashu, Taara, Arya & Swathi's) fantasies are made of

Nisha hum sab ko totally marne ka irada hai kya gosh what are u doing to us di  i am going all 😳😳😳
reading ur comment
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Hmm... So more wedding jitters for II or is it stupid excitement(like I always have for updates πŸ˜†) forthe marriage... II's best friend - her sleep - has already said bye to her... Her main intent to get married is to fight... You had rightly said II thrives in conflict .. N conflicts n the ensuing arguments are the basis and the oxygen to their relationship... πŸ˜† Dono marte hain ladne ko... Its fun to see them fight... Will be double fun to see then "make up"πŸ˜†... Kabhi kabhi innocent makeup would be fun too, you know!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So finally I get to know author's thoughts on why R&B never appreaciated/acknowledged II's dance... Vandu is author's voice I'm guessing πŸ˜†... Would love to read about what n how would the sangeet 1:1 appreciation turn out.
Periappa n II interaction is sooo heart-touching. II is like the energy house of DII. Amma, appa n even periappa would miss her!
N now my mosttt fav part - mera BP- Khor R&B(he lives off my high BP - hence BP-Khor!! Like haramkhor πŸ˜†)... I loved that he is not totally ignorant of Ranjan and his plight...but then the moment he remembers his Ma all his sympathy goes poof! πŸ˜’ Koi naa!! II aayegi, jadoo ki chhadi ghumayegi n R&B n Ranjan ko paas laayegi...wow, I just created a coupletπŸ˜†.
Awwwie R&B is worried appa will take away his doll, his fav toy!! Dont worry R&B!! II jayegi... Hum readers mei se 3 tumhare paas daud ke aayengi πŸ˜†... Kidding... We know half your charm lies in your attraction n your fights with II.. So teri II kahi nahi jayegi... She is ready to marry you just to fight... Why the hell would she even think to leave you when u keep giving her a reason to fight... N then "makeup"!! 
I love how Sam n Manny love R&B, wealth has not totally spoilt their relationships... They may do things different from middle class families but their heart n emotions are equally invested in their family! R&B is sleeping on the swing n all alone... Does cut a lonely image... Glad he is marrying an attention seeking, tight cuddle demanding doll - II, gaye tumhare akele sone, jagne n chup chap introspect karne ke din R&B!! Iss shaadi ke baad ya toh ye bolne lagega... Ya wo isko bolna sikha degi... I have full faith in my girl!! πŸ˜† II loves challenges, make R&B the talker II!! Alag baat hai bechari aaj tak 5 rupees ka jurmaana bhar rahi hai... The dude got his acquisitions sorted, no doubt! πŸ˜ƒ
R&B didnt intend to shave...just to tadpaao II...πŸ˜†... Nisha kal chutti le hi lo...5 updatebanta hai yaar... Ab toh less than 24hrs to wedding!! πŸ˜†

Harshita, I was laughing like a mad woman last night, reading yours & Ashu's comments last night( my 3:00 AM) 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This dude does not let me sleep properly only!! I woke up at 5.45 ish to find him lingering around in the balcony with a water bottle of course πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Is is getting " sangat ka asar" from II that he started observing his dad so keenly ?? I hope he cares for him more now, I just want these two patched up...everything else will fall in place automatically πŸ˜ƒ
Aww, the aunt is a riot !! She is nikalwaoing all his secrets with the bride πŸ˜‰
basically, the DUDE is smitten, taken and IS LOVE STRUCK. He will never let II know, will he ? Ermmm, she is no less here πŸ˜†
The moment he saw her in the lobby at Taj Man he found a glimpse of his ma? Then he started observing her wherever she went, rather wherever they met.. He did get attracted to her for the fact that she resembled ma ? Undoubtedly!! At least till now, I have seen everybody talk of Savita when II is in picture!! 
When did they go to Agra?? They went Jaipur no ...
Manny and Sam are adorable sisters...They are the best...Vandu is no less of course! 
I am waiting for the dude to be drenched in haldi!!!!! It will be a sight 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

LET THE FUN BEGIN

πŸ€—To my favoritest author
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

This dude does not let me sleep properly only!! I woke up at 5.45 ish to find him lingering around in the balcony with a water bottle of course πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is is getting " sangat ka asar" from II that he started observing his dad so keenly ?? I hope he cares for him more now, I just want these two patched up...everything else will fall in place automatically πŸ˜ƒ
Aww, the aunt is a riot !! She is nikalwaoing all his secrets with the bride πŸ˜‰
basically, the DUDE is smitten, taken and IS LOVE STRUCK. He will never let II know, will he ? Ermmm, she is no less here πŸ˜†
The moment he saw her in the lobby at Taj Man he found a glimpse of his ma? Then he started observing her wherever she went, rather wherever they met.. He did get attracted to her for the fact that she resembled ma ? Undoubtedly!! At least till now, I have seen everybody talk of Savita when II is in picture!! 
When did they go to Agra?? They went Jaipur no ...
Manny and Sam are adorable sisters...They are the best...Vandu is no less of course! 
I am waiting for the dude to be drenched in haldi!!!!! It will be a sight 

Loved the starting lineπŸ˜‰ 

II relatives went to Agra, she has paid for that.