SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 36

Posted: 9 years ago

Finally we get to see family on R&B's side... Was cute to see his grand aunt 😊 The 80 year olds have a lot more spunk than we think they do!

Liked how Mannys doubts came to the forefront...not going overboard, but totally justified from her POV. She hasn't been around II as much as Sam or Ranjan has, so yes she does have her own set of reservations

R&B tho is definitely charged up 😳! He incites  their battle, he provokes her infinitely, he hears her voice, and he is obsessed with her.  Oh he is totally smitten; he may believe he has the upper hand...but IMO he is far more invested in her than he does realise himself

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Wow! What an update...BE STILL MY BEATING HEART...
R&B's side of it all!

Either I am dead or just about taking the last few breaths. Where are such guys made? Absolutely frickin super hot. Even the Punjabi he spoke gave me the quivers. He is so in love with II...doesn't want to admit but dikhta hai yaar...
And the way he talked about II's beauty to the great aunt ...aaawww..but Nalayak will never admit to her. Waiting waiting for the next. 

And the sweet bond between the siblings...they all care for each other so much...and thanks Nisha for that rare glimpse of care for Ranjan that R&B showed today...always knew he cares but the cirmcumstances have pushed that care deep inside..let's see when the thaw truly happens...or perhaps never. 
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Finally we get to see family on R&B's side... Was cute to see his grand aunt 😊 The 80 year olds have a lot more spunk than we think they do!

Liked how Mannys doubts came to the forefront...not going overboard, but totally justified from her POV. She hasn't been around II as much as Sam or Ranjan has, so yes she does have her own set of reservations

R&B tho is definitely charged up 😳! He incites  their battle, he provokes her infinitely, he hears her voice, and he is obsessed with her.  Oh he is totally smitten; he may believe he has the upper hand...but IMO he is far more invested in her than he does realise himself

sunshine lovely review now i have to write what you havent mentioned :-)
Originally posted by taramira

Either I am dead or just about taking the last few breaths. Where are such guys made? Absolutely frickin super hot. Even the Punjabi he spoke gave me the quivers. He is so in love with II...doesn't want to admit but dikhta hai yaar...
And the way he talked about II's beauty to the great aunt ...aaawww..but Nalayak will never admit to her. Waiting waiting for the next. 

And the sweet bond between the siblings...they all care for each other so much...and thanks Nisha for that rare glimpse of care for Ranjan that R&B showed today...always knew he cares but the cirmcumstances have pushed that care deep inside..let's see when the thaw truly happens...or perhaps never. 

ditto ditto ditto πŸ‘ now what do I write ... u and sunshine have taken away all my points :-)πŸ˜†
R&B is smitten but will not let II know. The Great Aunt is rocking
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ditto ditto ditto πŸ‘ now what do I write ... u and sunshine have taken away all my points :-)πŸ˜†
 Oh...there goes Ranjan too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. but Anu you always have loads of awesome points that you bring to surface πŸ˜Š
Just one more please...for the morning ...Nisha😳

Great Aunt's Best Bud ( this is going to be a total gush post!!!)

Nisha all along I have wanted a fun old person making fun of R&B and II ,and loving them unconditionally you gave it to me THANK YOU * infinity. I have imagined this scene from day 1 of reading Sosy.. like totally a cute old relative  full of fun and energy , i love such people i can visualize them their skin glowing and eyes twinkling with mirth seeing their grandchildren getting married and in love and actually talking dirty ... and you gave me R&B talking punjabi i found it sooo soo sooo sooo adorable like totally 😳😳 how cute can this guy get.

His responses show how much he loves II first time i feel he is telling anyone else how beautiful she is.. that whole convo was sooo perfect and see now Malcha marg is getting the color already just a day before the lakhmi arrives.❀️

Next what i found totally endearing is the sisters bond  ,small details about him researching iyer wedding,his partners coming, minion and co getting excited at a seeing a crowd..all soo so so perfect 😳.

I actually love Manny too she is so straight and i have always felt she is so protective about R&B

of course my fav part was how R&B circled more to let his dad sleep that small scene with Ranjan getting flustered thanking his son gooosh i actually had tears these two men deserve all the happiness there is and I am 1 billion * infintiy sure that Ishita Iyer will do it .

I love how in the update without him he was there in thoughts throughout and in this II is sort of there.

I cant wait for the haldi and them meeting ...

you are indeed a master story teller we are sooo lucky to be the first ones to read ur work and from now on I am going to end with this following line in each of my comments about update:

thanks for having us in your journey πŸ‘

also do you know punjabi too?

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
What do i say about this update..everything about it was beyond awesome.. And everything about R & B was beyond sexy and intriguing..

I Bow to Thee
πŸ‘