Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

SR,  I thik there is oe..  Not sure though... Lets see

Craving for another update😳
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

So Sy has triggered a spate if imagination..hasn't it? 

No doubt !!!! πŸ‘ 

Haven't been this sincere till date..ever...not even a day prior my exam. πŸ€” ... ( pehle hi padhkar rakhna toh door ki baat hai, out of the box)
Yahan toh.. subah aankhen kholo, phone dhoondo neend mein and update padho...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Vidya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

No doubt !!!! πŸ‘ 

Haven't been this sincere till date..ever...not even a day prior my exam. πŸ€” ... ( pehle hi padhkar rakhna toh door ki baat hai, out of the box)
Yahan toh.. subah aankhen kholo, phone dhoondo neend mein and update padho...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Vidya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No doubt !!!! πŸ‘ 

Vidya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Meee tooo!!!!! 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
You gurls are a riot with your imagination...πŸ˜‰ Though will agree even i am glued to my gadgets for an update πŸ˜† and comments, was never this dedicated when I was in school πŸ˜³ about my studies πŸ˜›
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to 'HEAR' him speak French... the way he enunciates.. his articulation...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I want to 'HEAR' him speak French... the way he enunciates.. his articulation...

I hope it's like something like Bradley Cooper, he speaks French beautifully. But his voice is not that husky
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is there any update now?
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

You gurls are a riot with your imagination...πŸ˜‰Though will agree even i am glued to my gadgets for an updateπŸ˜†and comments, was never this dedicated when I was in school😳about my studiesπŸ˜›

Seriously.. the first thing I chk on phone is nishas update... learnt to use emoticons too... n hve reached from 0 post to 115... if i was so much dedicated in school... would definitely hve become an astronaut instead of an accountant yaar πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I hope it's like something like Bradley Cooper, he speaks French beautifully. But his voice is not that husky

Ya I thinks we should ask nisha to suggest someone's voice for the DevilishDude πŸ˜‰