SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
congrats for new thread nisha...many more to come..

n welcome back ashu...hope ur internet woes are give for ever...all ur craziness was really missed...

n welcome back ashu...hope ur internet woes are gone for ever...all ur craziness was really missed...
Chittiyan Kalayian tops the list for me 
We can have that marriage song from Alaipayuthey ...the Iyer cousins could sing it LOLLOL
Also London thumakda from queen Big smile
I toh sure want one Laasya II moment...Embarrassed
No cocktail ?? If there is one, I want Suraj dooba hai yaaro from Roy Big smile

Edited by ashu9 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

n welcome back ashu...hope ur internet woes are gone for ever...all ur craziness was really missed...
Thank you so much Nidhi Hug
yes, I think they are gone LOLLOL
hahahha...I did read quite a few posts Wink
Well, am back, and so is my craziness Big smile
The DUDE Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Does he even rest LOL
I loved all about the bride's look...I can imagine her sparkling, glowing skin...withall the treatments that were metted out to her Embarrassed
Does he never leave a chance to torment her ? paavam...How does he get to know when she is all alone LOL
II and her smudges...Be it vermilion or lipstick or kajal or henna..Anything and everything has to dirty the dude's clothes LOL (PS : bill kitna hota hoga nahi laundry ka Wink)
These not so good relatives will all start hounding appa now for more favours and I really feel they all will shut up when they see the DUDE Embarrassed
Loved the torment and hostility...I am really waiting for the next now..As the wedding is around the corner, I just hope all is set right between the two Big smile

Congrats on the new thread Nisha...of course we want the sangeet n dance   How about making II sing a song...probably something in punjabi ...the Heer song from jab tak hai Jaan ..
Congratulations for the new thread Nisha !!!