SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on the new thread Nisha...of course we want the sangeet n dance   How about making II sing a song...probably something in punjabi ...the Heer song from jab tak hai Jaan ..
Congratulations for the new thread Nisha !!!
Dhamakedaar start Nisha...

Loved this one a lottt πŸ₯³ Congrats on the new thread

Poor II Banda yeh really BINDAAS HAIN YAAR...

He just reaches to torment her paavam kutty... I want to see Her relatives reaction after meeting the devil... They will be like😑 And we will be πŸ˜†
Edited by Goosecool - 9 years ago
Congrats for 8 hope we cross lot more...
Such a lovely start...I loved it in every way...
Dude is going to give tough life to II. Both appa and dude thinks otherone is more imp to her...hope they both get clear picture...
Did they sign Prenup agreement or yet have to?
I would see what will be effects...
Sangeet bring it on ...fun filled with sam and vandu teasing both...Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago
Congrats for the new thread Nisha πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know i'm too late.
The chapter was wonderful as usual

another gem nisha...
both R&B and appa are fighting to be the most important man in II's life..i thought that R&B would understand that II said about paying them just to make everyone happy and set things right...she knows appa won't take any help or favors from bhallas and that's y the suggestion..she don't want to hurt any of them, whether its her parents or her in-laws..but then love makes u do crazy stuffs. who would have thought that R&B would be jealous of appa...πŸ˜†

haye..i can totally imagine R&B in kurta..i love it when men dresses traditionally and kurta is my hot fav..n he loves to torment her. i mean girl is having mehendi on her hands and leg and u r arousing her..not done dude..for her..for us..πŸ‘πŸΌ.

asking where his name is written..how sweet...its fun part of mehendi..finding ur partner name..is she really not gonna write it nisha..plz plz..aisa mat karo..dude can make her go crazy with just one kiss..their kiss and after that ❀️..

i don't like what II said about forbidden fruit and all..that was below the belt..does she still feel that he is marrying her for sex..i know her insecurities and all but still saying such things to the person whom u r getting married in 2 days is not at all justified..

looking forward to iyer-punjabi wedding. bring it on nisha..😊
Originally posted by poorna3666

Congrats on the new thread Nisha...of course we want the sangeet n dance   How about making II sing a song...probably something in punjabi ...the Heer song from jab tak hai Jaan ..

Such a nice idea😳😳
Originally posted by ashu9

Chittiyan Kalayian tops the list for me 
We can have that marriage song from Alaipayuthey ...the Iyer cousins could sing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Also London thumakda from queen πŸ˜ƒ
I toh sure want one Laasya II moment...😳
No cocktail ?? If there is one, I want Suraj dooba hai yaaro from Roy πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bang on suggestions. i so want london thumakda
Originally posted by palakmangla21

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bang on suggestions. i so want london thumakda
Effects of missing IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Congratulations Nisha...hope we go on to read n number of such threads! πŸ‘