Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 26

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow..3 chapters nisha...u made our day...each one superbly written...
oh! Come bestow mylife: -

the song was just perfect..perfect for these two lovers...the lyrics awesome..its like they tell her story..she wants to be with him, wants to feel the passion..and this line.. If you as much as touched me, My heart could beat without any life to it
Come bestow life upon me...
simply awesome..our hero already knows the lyrics and was just mesmerized when she put her soul in the dance..so so captivating..no wonder he can't take her eyes off her..and she searching for him the crowd..they are gorgeous yaar..and your fuel and match reference suits them aptly...

II was just so cute.angry on him but wants his attention and goading him for one reaction..vandu is so cute..translating every thing to english..i just love the bond she and R&B share..just like sam and II...

Savvy:--

he felt heat rising 
in his face, and ears, at intense emotion, he didnt clap..
dude go so lost that he forgot to clap..II is gonna murder him for sure..
It was nice when he remembered savita..thinking what she would have done had she been around..she is really missed by everyone..

Amma is real swthrt..defending him..nice that it made her remember his mother..when will appa accept him is a mystery..i hope he does at some point..don't want her to get sandwiched btwn her husband and dad..

he sent his acc number..πŸ˜†..another fight in making???

Ranjan wanting to name their daughter savvy..😭..u ended a teasing, funny, lusty, captivating chapter on such a emotional note..only u can do that nisha.

Last night of freedom:- 

II imagining her day at malcha marg after marriage was so real. i think every girl imagines that a day before marriage..a new phase of life is starting..Poor Ranjan..he worries about manny...every father rich or poor worries for their daughter..staying in a big lonely house can make any person depressed..II will be an angel in his life..he can't even ask his son for lasya...their relationship is so strained...u have to make him innocent nisha...i feel nothing but pity for him.

Sam scolded II for parking across the street "DOES THE WORD FAMILY MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?" she demanded
nice sam...i love you..and demanding for a hug..ha ha..i love you more..she just loves to tease him..and dude..wants to fight but won't miss any opportunity to bug her...Last night of freedom..😳..yep girl do njy it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry Ashu, no making up no kissy wissy no arguments until he takes her home at 2 ish in a day and a half, its now Friday 10 PM ish... so until Sunday 2 PM ish

I am hoping to have an unspoken sizzle under the surface starting now until 2 PM Sunday... JUST BETWEEN THE TWO☺️

And then... it will be either a LOOONG STEAMY chapter of consummation or 3 or 4 chapters of it depending on what my writing stamina isπŸ˜†

Oh I m sure all of us would like 3 or 4 chapters Nisha as long as u update it at one go otherwise the waiting is gonna kill us
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

U girls are outrageously funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

U girls are outrageously funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tum phir se beech raat online aagayi ?? How is your health abhi ?? And kid..How is he ??
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

πŸ˜†Ek kaam karo nisha... Tum kal chutti le lo... Send kids to school... Hubby to office... N 5-10 parts likh daaloπŸ˜†πŸ€£... Ye ek ek part padh ke meri excitement ab contain nahi hoti... I feel like Sam, Vandita n other ladies screaming "hug hug hug" ... Just in my case I am feeling like screaming "update, update, update"πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Aww that firm, hard hug... The Dude... Hayye!! I think I can gush all night n it wont be enough
Ranjan n II...jaldi se malcha marg ja II n build up an ACC cement wala bridge between the bhalla men... One that can never be be broken
II dreaming of her life post sunday... Awwwie... I hope she is held tight in sleepeach night!! Tathastu bol do Nisha yaar... Ab inki naiyya tumhare haanth mei hai πŸ˜†

love your reviews Harshita!!!  DITTO to everything you just said!!!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Last night of freedom

II's  journey in Mulcha Marg I feel wont be a dukh bhari kahani its going to be a mixed bag but no she is not the type who will wallow in pity or anger she will show tantrums and fight and that will only make Ranjan more happy 😳
she will change furnitures to light blues and whites and bring shravu and nandu and celebrate golu and all punjabi functions and that house is going to be fun because Savvy's spirit is there but II will convert it to reality.. in her own way.
and for R&B to move to Mulcha Marg he needs a reason what better than his pretty new wife .. u think he can leave her for long once he sees her crying for him with her big eyes -- not mushy but it wont be easy but  i think post marriage is when we will see the love aspect slowly 

I totally totally love it when he hugs her -- i still remember his Enough II in Sams house or when he holds her is so sweet like he knows thats all she needs.

And you know this is what i always wanted nothing fancy a lift, a hug they dont do much but her blush and his love is visible in a subtle way to folks who want to see it :-) Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Tum phir se beech raat online aagayi ?? How is your health abhi ?? And kid..How is he ??

Bari umar ke logo ke saath aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜† I had got up for eating medicine ...feeling a lot better today,saturday night from 11.00 pm to whole sunday was just awful...I loved your and hardhat comments...reminded me of college days when we should to read books and fall in love with the fictional character and reject the real people as we couldn't find the those traits πŸ˜›...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Last night of freedom

II's  journey in Mulcha Marg I feel wont be a dukh bhari kahani its going to be a mixed bag but no she  i s not the type who will wallow in pity or anger she will show tantrums and fight and that will only make Ranjan more happy 😳
she will change furnitures to light blues and whites and bring shravu and nandu and celebrate golu and all punjabi functions and that house is going to be fun because Savvy's spirit is there but II will convert it to reality.. in her own way.
and for R&B to move to Mulcha Marg he needs a reason what better than his pretty new wife .. u think he can leave her for long once he sees her crying for him with her big eyes -- not mushy but it wont be easy but  i think post marriage is when we will see the love aspect slowly 

I totally totally love it when he hugs her -- i still remember his Enough II in Sams house or when he holds her is so sweet like he knows thats all she needs.

And you know this is what i always wanted nothing fancy a lift, a hug they dont do much but her blush and his love is visible in a subtle way to folks who want to see it :-)

Anu: Agree, agree agree to everything.πŸ‘πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu: Agree, agree agree to everything.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks lady most of the times we agree on everything :-)
hey what happened to you and ur kiddo .. sorry during my skiing trip missed a bunch of comments hope all is well now and my skiing trip is done finally kids going to school..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U girls are extremely funny. U are getting all these conditions from a guy that doesnt even EXIST definitely a FIRST

FAB REVIEW ALL OF YOU

Shevane tum kaisi ho beta kaisa hai?