Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE HUG πŸ₯³
I LOVE YOU NISHA...🀣
---------------------------------------             

Ranjan, the poor man...How I wish he stays happy all his life after this marriage...He is a good fellow...seems to be atleast..
Mrs. Sagar is one suspicious soul...remember Beenu Kumar..She was also this ethical only...I have my own doubts now..😲😲
The entire workforce is there...Its going to be one lavish affair...Love this totally!
II's thoughts...Soo deep ya...Its really difficult to adjust isnt it ? I can relate to her in so many ways..As far as my knowledge is concerned she has never stayed in a hostel and sharing things, rooms with siblings is different from sharing it with friends...I have been with my parents all 24 years of my life and I cannot share my bed πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. The thought of sharing sends my insides to a big whirpool πŸ˜†.
I totally understand her loneliness she has already started feeling now before the wedding..the dude will be gone to Paris? Dubai?wherever and II will be in the biggg house with guards and helps...Ranjan camping in Chandigarh most of the time πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Families...People...Places of accommodation...One hell of an affair...so much confusion regarding their accommodation, vehicles and other stuff happens during weddings...so much drama ensues when one gets a big car and the other doesnt...Uff..I can totally imagine πŸ˜†
Tan and Bala plugged their ears... Appa walked out unable to watch it
Ranjan politely took a call - πŸ€£πŸ€£ I knew it..I knew it Appa would RUN AWAY LITERALLY 

Amma looked at Chachi and complimented her saree
Her sons and daughter in laws stood along the living room... in RAPT ATTENTION
I love the dude 
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sam and Vandita r the sisters tht evry1 should have. They r my fav charctrs after Ishita. I want them 2 bt I'm stuck w/ 2 older bros and a yongr 1. It sucks being the only girl in the family besides mom.Edited by Divashni - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Ek kaam karo nisha... Tum kal chutti le lo... Send kids to school... Hubby to office... N 5-10 parts likh daaloπŸ˜†πŸ€£... Ye ek ek part padh ke meri excitement ab contain nahi hoti... I feel like Sam, Vandita n other ladies screaming "hug hug hug" ... Just in my case I am feeling like screaming "update, update, update"πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Aww that firm, hard hug... The Dude... Hayye!! I think I can gush all night n it wont be enough
Ranjan n II...jaldi se malcha marg ja II n build up an ACC cement wala bridge between the bhalla men... One that can never be be broken
II dreaming of her life post sunday... Awwwie... I hope she is held tight in sleepeach night!! Tathastu bol do Nisha yaar... Ab inki naiyya tumhare haanth mei hai πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

πŸ˜†Ek kaam karo nisha... Tum kal chutti le lo... Send kids to school... Hubby to office... N 5-10 parts likh daaloπŸ˜†πŸ€£... Ye ek ek part padh ke meri excitement ab contain nahi hoti... I feel like Sam, Vandita n other ladies screaming "hug hug hug" ... Just in my case I am feeling like screaming "update, update, update"πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Aww that firm, hard hug... The Dude... Hayye!! I think I can gush all night n it wont be enough
Ranjan n II...jaldi se malcha marg ja II n build up an ACC cement wala bridge between the bhalla men... One that can never be be broken
II dreaming of her life post sunday... Awwwie... I hope she is held tight in sleepeach night!! Tathastu bol do Nisha yaar... Ab inki naiyya tumhare haanth mei hai πŸ˜†

Bold πŸ€£. Bechari Author sahiba...Hum kitne insatiable hain...woh bhi apna excitement control nahi kar paati kabhi kabhi and she gives in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Italics - Dude!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO STUDY NOW!!!!! I cant do it owing to the devil...Shit yaar Nisha paani pher diya tumne mere timetable pe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
tu na res res hi karti reh din bhar..Ab tak do aise posts tune res jarke rakhi huyi hai ..Ab yeh third wala hai...Gush kam kar aur zyada review de πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Bold πŸ€£. Bechari Author sahiba...Hum kitne insatiable hain...woh bhi apna excitement control nahi kar paati kabhi kabhi and she gives in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Italics - Dude!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO STUDY NOW!!!!! I cant do it owing to the devil...Shit yaar Nisha paani pher diya tumne mere timetable pe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ye R&B.., nalayak!! Guest appearance mei aata hai in 1 full fledged update... N BP badha kar chala jata hai...breakfast poker kinds poore update mei rahe toh bp plus meri neend dono ki waat lagti hai... N that invariably happens on a sunday... I tell u its a saajish against us unsuspecting bechaari readers!!! I demand 5-10 updates ab less than 36hrs to wedding ab toh marathon updates banta hai(a la Sam style) πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Ye R&B.., nalayak!! Guest appearance mei aata hai in 1 full fledged update... N BP badha kar chala jata hai...breakfast poker kinds poore update mei rahe toh bp plus meri neend dono ki waat lagti hai... N that invariably happens on a sunday... I tell u its a saajish against us unsuspecting bechaari readers!!! I demand 5-10 updates ab less than 36hrs to wedding ab toh marathon updates banta hai(a la Sam style) πŸ˜†

Bold : LMAO πŸ€£
iTALICS  -
highlighted parts according to the occurence of words/sentences - πŸ˜ƒ

Ashu25 thumbnail
Harshita!!! M ROARING WITH LAUGHTER HERE!!!! What have you done man!!!! Nalayak ?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Harshita!!! M ROARING WITH LAUGHTER HERE!!!! What have you done man!!!! Nalayak ?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh he is soo bloody nalayak... Unworthy... We love him n he leaves us in terrible medical condition... High BP/anxiety/insomnia ... Just to name a few!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Oh he is soo bloody nalayak... Unworthy... We love him n he leaves us in terrible medical condition... High BP/anxiety/insomnia ... Just to name a few!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

🀣