Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

hehe ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Now u have company Ashu... ðŸ˜†

hahahhaha...aaj toh karna nahi padega cause we know we are getting one in 2 hours ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Totally agree with NISHA. it  has to have a crackle. The sexually charged and tensed atmosphere between the two from now until the wedding will make it even better. Do you think she will actually transfer the money, just to irritate him? So cool...she being super busy, ignoring him, just being her goofy self and he totally tarpoing and slowly seething...until he reaches boiling point on wedding afternoon. OOOHHH.

DONT raise the bar !!!! I am already swetaing here with the summer months catching up ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ll be left gasping by then ðŸ¤£
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Oh really

ARGHHH I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU😭 Dilli ki baarish, aur daftar ki chhutthi its like winning the lottery, nothing can be more beautiful... I AM HOPING to post one by 10:30 AM IST

Hope light jaldi aa jaaye

Thank u for replying...
I am hoping too...I am in ncr so I cant even scold aap govt for that...and ee have lots of problem of electricity overhere...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abha2701

Thank u for replying...
I am hoping too...I am in ncr so I cant even scold aap govt for that...and ee have lots of problem of electricity overhere...

Do u get to take the day off from work? I recall power cuts would be directly proportional to traffic jams😡, get out of a humid sweaty house, and walk to the bus stop, first the bus wont show up on time, then the traffic would crawl an inch a minute... throwing everything off... not to mention flash flooding near Pragati Maidan and Minto Bridge

I hear Gurgaon takes the cake for all disastrous jams now...

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Do u get to take the day off from work? I recall power cuts would be directly proportional to traffic jams😡, get out of a humid sweaty house, and walk to the bus stop, first the bus wont show up on time, then the traffic would crawl an inch a minute... throwing everything off... not to mention flash flooding near Pragati Maidan and Minto Bridge

I hear Gurgaon takes the cake for all disastrous jams now...</font>

Day off ...I would not need that...I am going to give my ca final in may so on leave...more I live near dilshad garden border so I have different way routes habitual to GT road traffic...preet vihar red light , shahdhra fly over and traffic crawling at ITO ...the worst thing at yamuna bridge...as a CA students we go to our market laxmi nagar mostly...now a days if u walk there u will get handful of radii of pamphlets...they distribute as if they are selling vegetables...classes lelo classes...
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ras ke bhare torey naina is a stunningly beautiful song, I had another song in mind also... wont say it hmmm... may be this and that...

Thank you for loving this song so much ALL OF YOU

Blue5sky women from small towns are not worldly wise they are compassionate, smart and rockstars in taking care of their families but when it comes to fashion and lifestyle their knowledge is limited I have many in my family in Trichy and Tanjore.. so its my ode to them... not to make fun of anyone at all

Thanks for sharing the Karunanidhi story
Off to write the next part now... will post between 1-1.30 hours and if there is time after, might even do the next one... I cant believe I have to write the wedding parts during the week

ARGHHH!!

Anyway...
Cheers!!

I was thinking oh saathi re din doobe na..from omkara..one of my favourites..the lyrics are apt for these two
Edited by deernav - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will there be another update?

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

How many parts to the wedding? I mean how many parts till the sindoor daan equivalent in an iyer wedding? Havent ever attended a tamil wedding so dont know anything... Alsmot feel like am attending a real wedding 😆 Want an intense scene between the two that time... Is it doable? :)

Harshita, I'd suggest Author Sahiba  to stretch the wedding and all other rasams throughout this week...Over the weekend we could have them consummate ðŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

will there be another update?

ehehe..Yes ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashu9

ehehe..Yes ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

thankyou.
with marriage track.
we just don't get satisfied we need more
and from Nisha's work we don't don't even try to expect less.
She is best she does fast and she does best in each and every update