SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Nish... Pleaseee give this week a closure with just one more part di!!! Pleaseee.. I really want tosee them together this one part... Pleaseee... 
But if u cant.. Its abs fine.. I wish you could write just one last part... Only one... With both of theM... Sorry for this undying greed..  Cant help the baarish of updates happening!!! 

Sorry Ashu, no making up no kissy wissy no arguments until he takes her home at 2 ish in a day and a half, its now Friday 10 PM ish... so until Sunday 2 PM ish

I am hoping to have an unspoken sizzle under the surface starting now until 2 PM Sunday... JUST BETWEEN THE TWO☺️

And then... it will be either a LOOONG STEAMY chapter of consummation or 3 or 4 chapters of it depending on what my writing stamina isπŸ˜†

Wow... R&B,II and Lasya - a picture perfect family... Author's hint for the future ??? That would be great...A savvy just like his mom ?? I can imagine R&B not leaving the kid or lets say 'savvy' even for a minute...
Wow...These two are incorrigible...They just cant stop fighting...He purposefully not clapping for her, sending her the bank account number..I am sure she will also transfer the money at some point to get back at him..Its like tom and jerry...fun reading Nish !!! It is just as if the I am attending a real marriage... Hatts of to you again...

Also can we get one update in our usual time slot now ??? πŸ˜‰
I re-read... Shit I realized the dude gave her the account details... If II so much as transfers him a rupee... This time the pressure cooker will phatto... God save II then !!! I dunno what R&B might do... Its so difficult to gauge a quiet one's reaction... When they explode, there is very less that can be done. I guess thats why they say "silence is heavy" n never chhedo a sota sher! πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
Mihir is soo funny... Naina is a typical girl in a feiend's wedding! :)
Consummation should have a crackle... it makes it HOTTER. if they are eager to hug and kiss its too romantic then... sorry I love romance too but in a different way I guess...

Afterall its a story of two very egotistical individuals
Originally posted by harshita27

I re-read... Shit I realized the dude gave her the account details... If II so much as transfers him a rupee... This time the pressure cooker will phatto... God save II then !!! I dunno what R&B might do... Its so difficult to gauge a quiet one's reaction... When they explode, there is very less that can be done. I guess thats why they say "silence is heavy" n never chhedo a sota sher! πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
Mihir is soo funny... Naina is a typical girl in a feiend's wedding! :)

Ya.. II will see the reaction on sunday nite πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Eagerly waiting for it... Mihir and Naina... those cute side pairs that happen in any marriages...Sooo cute... By the way I love the name 'Naina' Nish...Its one of my fav names...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Consummation should have a crackle... it makes it HOTTER. if they are eager to hug and kiss its too romantic then... sorry I love romance too but in a different way I guess...

Afterall its a story of two very egotistical individuals
So no unveiling of paris plans?? II will cry more? Dont relieve thecrackle but its unfair on II to not know her future... He is lying now when he is lying by ommission since she has so many time told in his presence that she'll live in delhi. Is it right? Real marriages survive like that?? I dunno, am not married but I dont know what I would have done if such a thing was kept from me.
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry Ashu, no making up no kissy wissy no arguments until he takes her home at 2 ish in a day and a half, its now Friday 10 PM ish... so until Sunday 2 PM ish

I am hoping to have an unspoken sizzle under the surface starting now until 2 PM Sunday... JUST BETWEEN THE TWO☺️

And then... it will be either a LOOONG STEAMY chapter of consummation or 3 or 4 chapters of it depending on what my writing stamina isπŸ˜†

No way!!!!! I was not expecting anything steamy..I wanted to see them fight and make up..Dont squash my thoughts di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I meant unspoken symphonies β˜ΊοΈ
The glares, the dares, the sizzles, the flirts...I want them for the rest of the events..
So are we getting one now????
Wow initially loved how vandu / bala  danced -so cute , loved the mama convo, finally mama agreed πŸ˜³
Loved how he respects II's friends and talks and also Mihir found Naina πŸ˜³
Then I was missing Lasya and he picks her up
And guess the 2 mAlcha marg men can think of only one person  how sweet and touching is that makes me teary too ... She is there in spirit , just the description is making me miss her so much she was indeed  basically a version of II πŸ˜­
What a beautiful sight and Ranjan is crying I have thought about this ever since you introduced his character , crying at the site of them together during their wedding lovely πŸ‘
Already naming his granddaughter so perfect ,there is the one thing he is on page with his son .😳
I love how you have interlaced all the relations with their baggage and continued to allow everyone to thoroughly enjoy as well . 
Now II needs to dance with Lasya in the center . Will be back tomorrow . Love you nisha for giving us this one of a kind experience .
Originally posted by ashu9

No way!!!!! I was not expecting anything steamy..I wanted to see them fight and make up..Dont squash my thoughts di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I meant unspoken symphonies β˜ΊοΈ
The glares, the dares, the sizzles, the flirts...I want them for the rest of the events..
So are we getting one now????

Ashu... We are ready to do anything for an update I guess. Wat say ? Can start from begging,fawning,blackmail ???
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Wow initially loved how vandu / bala  danced -so cute , loved the mama convo, finally mama agreed πŸ˜³
Loved how he respects II's friends and talks and also Mihir found Naina πŸ˜³
Then I was missing Lasya and he picks her up
And guess the 2 mAlcha marg men can think of only one person  how sweet and touching is that makes me teary too ... She is there in spirit , just the description is making me miss her so much she was indeed  basically a version of II πŸ˜­
What a beautiful sight and Ranjan is crying I have thought about this ever since you introduced his character , crying at the site of them together during their wedding lovely πŸ‘
Already naming his granddaughter so perfect ,there is the one thing he is on page with his son .😳
I love how you have interlaced all the relations with their baggage and continued to allow everyone to thoroughly enjoy as well . 
Now II needs to dance with Lasya in the center . Will be back tomorrow . Love you nisha for giving us this one of a kind experience .

dont go anu...we are asking for one more update...Like an end to sangeet maybe ?