Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 2

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats Nisha!!! 
Cant believe first time ever I'm on at the start of a thread!!!

A million thanks for creating this one of a kind tale ... brought so much fun, laughter, memories... invoked many introspection...
and now all joining in  to celebrate a blast of a wedding ! 

You rock girl! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

AAshu! Missed you πŸ€—. Good to have u back. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

M really finding it good to get back ..feels like eons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Missed you too yaar πŸ€—
How is your kid ?? Read he is unwell..take care ya 
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

res

Ashu !!! where were u ? U WERE TERRIBLY MISSED 

Swatiii...Dont even get me started yaar...My internet was a hoax for 3 days πŸ˜­
I know I know...saw all the posts...feeling great getting back πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Perfect for you!!"

"What do u want?" she croaked

Her palazzo salwar was over knees and her sleeveless kurta, ermm... well it was sleeveless...

HE? HE WAS FULLY CLOTHED IN BLUE JEANS AND A KURTA? KURTI? WHAT EVER GODDAMN THING IT WAS, IN COBALT BLUE AND SILVER
CLEAN SHAVEN, HAIR COMBED BACK, FRESHLY SHOWERED?... WHO THE HELL KNOWS? HE IS 15 FEET AWAY. He still held his beer mug in his hand...

"The girl has gone to the bathroom" "She might be knocking on the door soon" "The other one is taking call just outside the door, so just so you know" 
AND BTW U smudged my mehandi around my calf on my left leg, and so I am telling Sam the delay is because of  YOU" she ranted

From where she was seated it seemed to her like he was 10 feet tall, and skinny...

"If thats true why are you so afraid?" he asked softly

"UMMM LET ME THINK... I AM HALF NAKED, HALF MY THIGHS ARE EXPOSED, MY ARMS ARE FULLY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY DUPATTA IS, DO U THINK "THAT" COULD BE IT?" She shrieked

"Could be" he said softly agreeing immediately

"Really? Really? Dont u have anything better to do other than wander around half naked women that are covered in henna?"

"I guess not" he said

Kneeling down in front of her

She slammed on the wall without being pushed, he extended his frosted mug and rubbed it on her cleft

She scooted sideways pushing it away with her elbow and moved he set it down and pushed her down her head hitting a oblong pillow her hair thing coming undone splaying hair all over the white 10 inch mattress
 He LAY DOWN BY HER... as she choked...

"YOU TOUCH ME, I AM GOING TO WIRE RS.25,000 FOR THE CAR RENTAL" she hissed warningly

"Wire it II" he challenged her unfazed

"I cant USE my arms or my legs, WHY are you doing this?" she asked

He smiled his HALF SMILE

RAKSHASAN...
He had a "Do u even have to ask WHY?" look

"I will NOT be afraid to smear ur beautiful kurti DO NOT MESS WITH ME" she hissed quivering, he bent down to suck the cold spot where he put his beer mug, she lifted a hand and pushed him sending dry mehandi crumbs over his ear and sideburns

"Its all coming off da" she begged, she moaned aloud as she felt his smooth as butter jaw/chin on her... 
"U dont shave when I can use my hands?" she accused incredulously at the cruelty of the torture

"Wheres my name?" he asked

REALLY? U DONT BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL WEDDINGS U LIVE IN WITH A GIRLFRIEND FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU WANT TO COYLY FIND YOUR NAME IN THE MEHANDI?
U MUST BE f**kING KIDDING ME!!!

He held her forearms above her elbows and turned it peering down... I am going to smudge ur frickin face I am telling you" she hissed
She lifted her hand, right hand and smeared his cheek and shirt just when he least expected it

He bent down and claimed her lips, folding her arms over the oblong cushion where her head rested... leaving her arms dangling so it would come in contact with any surface

He sucked softly... coaxing... he tasted bitter like whatever beer he was drinking... his tongue darted to the inside of her lower lip feeling the gums below her lower set of teeth, he defined every shape every ridge
waiting for the door to open... it didnt  he just heard a guttural moan... as she clenched, he went back to sucking on whatever he could find, she tasted like water melon to him... she smelled like a combination of jasmine, chandan,  and henna

She was softer and smoother... he went to her nose ring her new earrings, her new jhumkas, her neck... everywhere... "I give up, just ONE FRICKIN KISS" she ordered

He went back to her mouth, she let him have what he wanted he gave her whatever she didnt ask for... they teased each others' tongues she arched and pushed him on his back, he held her waist as she couldnt set her hands down

She was bent over him trying to protect her arms and legs somehow, she realized she must have smudged/smeared off on his clothes, they both didnt care

"U look so handsome" she sobbed on his lips he let her kiss him again... his hand going to her belly and strolling lower

"Two days da?" she begged, but his hand was already at its destination she fell on his buckling... just on that touch alone

He realized he was being unfair... "II" he muttered strongly, defiant

He leaned her back on the cushion, she was pink and swollen, atleast 5-10 F warmer... and aroused... 

"wheres my name?" he asked

"Why should I get urs? Are u getting mine?" she argued

His nip on her ear told her what he thought of that idea

"Pig" she gasped...

He bent to inhale the meters of jasmine  that had come off her hair

" I am told I am supposed to find it" he looked serious

She giggled "Sorry, u have to go tell the guys, she didnt get any" she said smugly

He saw her eyes sparkle, her red bindi was smeared with vermilion and haldi as if her Amma had offered prayers and dabbed some of the two on her forehead before she left for Sam's

She looked achingly hungry to him, he was incredibly pissed at the suggestion of paying for the cars, he knew it came from Mr Iyer,
 it enraged him further to think II was in such a strong hold of that man, that she would call him immediately to stroke her Appa's ego

"was it ur Appa's idea to pay for the cars?" he asked bluntly

"NO IT WAS MINE," II said... Appa was furious, II decided to set things right

"Are u going to wire the money now?" he asked mockingly

"U think I was joking to turn you on?" she asked FURIOUS

"Well... I AM turned on" he said running his arousal on her hip

"yep, I feel it...When u attain the "forbidden fruit", nothing will arouse you I bet" she said sneering

He clenched his jaw, but still lay by her...

"We will still have our hostility" he reminded her sarcastically

"Oh ya right, how could I forget?" She leaned on the wall putting a distance between them. 
"But you must tell me when the hostility quits arousing you... I wouldnt want you to be bored" 
"I was told you were easily bored"

"THAT I am" he acknowledged bitingly

His phone rang and there was a knock on the door...

she sat up, he did too. 

Her mehandi was gone from places, his kurti and jeans were smudged...

He waited until she stood up, her flower string lay on the mattress... AS USUAL HE DIDNT DO A THING... she pushed all the errant oblong cushions back to the wall, dusted the mattress with her feet

She didnt care to  dust the henna crumbs of his knee or his shirt... or jaw... she just went to a full length mirror to check how many places it was gone 

He opened the door, it was one of the henna girls that was taking a call, 

"I am sorry, I sat down to talk some of it came off" she said

"INSE HO RAHI HAI AAPKI SHAADI?" the girl asked her jaw dropping

(Are u marrying that guy?)

"Hmm" said II somberly...

"Kitne handsome hain, aur lambe hain, lekin aapke liye sahi hain, aap bhi kitne sundar ho aur lambe bhi, haan bus alag alag state ke ho nahi????" the girl was all fangirling about the Dude
(How handsome is he? How tall is he? He is perfect for you you are tall and beautiful also, BUT YES YOU TWO BELONG TO DIFFERENT STATES😭!!)

II looked at the girl like she had just uttered something incredibly profound and shocking

"Kya hua? (what happened?) the girl asked smiling

"Aapne theek kaha, hum alag hain, alag states ke hain" II said quickly correcting herself (Yes u are right we are indeed  different... I am sorry I meant from different states)

Sam walked in asking her to change for the Sangeet... Manny, Akka her friends... all followed Sam... and Amma and Uma, and Aishwarya and Anusha and lakshmi

II nodded dazed...

(Author's Note: Let me know what songs u want played, or just want me to switch to Saturday morning Wedding Hall ceremonies)

If you want Antakshari or couples dance or general giggling girls dance... whatever, make your pick)

"

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Fan girl vs feminist review coming soon.
As soon as I catch my breath, after reading again!

EDITED:

Nisha!

Before I let the crazies out... I just wanted to say...
You're amazing!
You're actually giving US (#TheR&BFanGirls) a choice in the story...
That's a rare, BEAUTIFUL treat, from any author... but most of all you... It just means so much to me. Thank you.

As for what gaana...
I think Sooraj Dooba Hai is an oddly appropriate song for R&B to dedicate to II...
And, I'm totally with Poorna, that we should have II sing a Punjabi song (Maybe not Heer though, cuz it's actually a sad song).
Also...I think Sam should force II-R&B to do a completely cheesy couples' number like Ishq Hua (from Aaja Nachle)...
And... Completely deviating from Mehendi-Sangeet, I think Kabira is something II has to dedicate to R&B sometime in life (like, when they fight and he makes up by making love πŸ˜†)

I'm sure you'll pick the awesomest combo, even beyond our always-in-overdrive imaginations (as usual) πŸ˜ƒ

Now.

Feminist v/s FanGirl : An Eternal Battle
on 'Perfect For You'

1. "What do you want?"
(Feminist: Whattay beautiful way to greet Lanky-Overbearingly-Unsympathetic-Tool of a fianc [hereafter referred to as the LOUT]! You go, girl! πŸ₯³
FanGirl: Is this any way to greet your Handsome-Outstanding-Tall-Sexy Fianc [HOTS fits him, & my feelings for him, to a Tee] who's sneaked in to spend some personal one-on-one time with you? #OhTheAtrocity 😭
Me: Nisha, you stun once again with the opening line itself. You seem to be making a habit of it too! You had me hook, line and sinker at the first line itself [well... apart from the fact that the hook sank in about 7 threads ago])

2. The clothes descriptions...
(Me: So well-written... I love how you've highlighted the differences in them, and the role-reversal of sorts. II starting off more uncovered than R&B πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Feminist: #StruckSpeechless ::gulping in large mouthfuls of air::
FanGirl: #GatheringWits R&B in a kurta?! ::swooning::)

3. II's warning to R&B and
"If thats true why are you so afraid?".
(FanGirl: Ayyooo!!! Semma cute!! She's so adorable when's she's frightened... But she's not even really afraid... it's more like an anticipatory fear... Not that I blame her.. If he was mine... I'd be lying in constant anticipation, fear ka pata nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ #TotallyBesharamR&BFanGirl
Feminist: EXCUSE ME?! Why is he so hell bent of frightening her? Why is he cornering her when she is in such a vulnerable position? Shouldn't he respect the fact that she's uncomfortable, and maybe give her some space? 'Uncomfortable anticipation', my foot! #LOUT
Me: #StruckSpeechless ::looking dazedly between Feminist & FanGirl:: )

4. The MakingOut-While-Having-A-Spat...
(Me: This is almost so typically them that it doesn't surprise me anymore... R&B seems to sort out and deal with all his issues with physical intimacy. Possibly because that's the only time II will shut up πŸ˜†.
But... This time... The differences in the two of them - their financial statuses, their upbringing, their families - were all there, subtly, but there nonetheless. One thing I'm definitely appreciating more is that II actually seems to be getting some reaction from R&B, on almost everything, even if it isn't direct/verbal.
This one also highlighted the omnipresent struggle for the upper-hand that their relationship thrives on... It's definitely unhealthy for them... But something that they need to work out and through for themselves and each other... And, that's what I'm sure their marriage will bring to them...)

5. "...
lekin aapke liye sahi hain..." and II's interpretation
(FanGirl: Satyavachan!
Feminist: Humph!
Me: It's amazing how even an outsider, so as to say, sees them as perfect for each other. It's actually an amazing insight into most relationships - what people see from the outside is just the surface [barely too], the insides are a lot more complicated and tangled up...
Especially with II & R&B... They could work out beautifully, if only they'd come to a middle point... Both of them feel the need to be 'right', the one who's 'driving' things... II has let R&B run roughshod over her in many ways, and she's stuck adamantly to a few things herself...
I'm still waiting for that #TheDhamaka when all of this is discussed. Openly. But. I know. It's something that will be a long time in coming. Probably in the middle of one of their post-marriage fights, all of these insecurities and inequalities will come tumbling out, as it does with most of us.)

That's about it for now.
And I realize I've written a LOT.
So I'm gonna shaddup now.

But. I'm lying in wait to pounce on the next update! πŸ˜†

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread nisha...many more to come..

n welcome back ashu...hope ur internet woes are give for ever...all ur craziness was really missed...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

n welcome back ashu...hope ur internet woes are gone for ever...all ur craziness was really missed...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Chittiyan Kalayian tops the list for me 
We can have that marriage song from Alaipayuthey ...the Iyer cousins could sing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Also London thumakda from queen πŸ˜ƒ
I toh sure want one Laasya II moment...😳
No cocktail ?? If there is one, I want Suraj dooba hai yaaro from Roy πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidhi.b23

n welcome back ashu...hope ur internet woes are gone for ever...all ur craziness was really missed...

Thank you so much Nidhi πŸ€—
yes, I think they are gone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hahahha...I did read quite a few posts πŸ˜‰
Well, am back, and so is my craziness πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
The DUDE 
Does he even rest πŸ˜†
I loved all about the bride's look...I can imagine her sparkling, glowing skin...withall the treatments that were metted out to her πŸ˜³
Does he never leave a chance to torment her ? paavam...How does he get to know when she is all alone πŸ˜†
II and her smudges...Be it vermilion or lipstick or kajal or henna..Anything and everything has to dirty the dude's clothes πŸ˜† (PS : bill kitna hota hoga nahi laundry ka πŸ˜‰)
These not so good relatives will all start hounding appa now for more favours and I really feel they all will shut up when they see the DUDE πŸ˜³
Loved the torment and hostility...I am really waiting for the next now..As the wedding is around the corner, I just hope all is set right between the two πŸ˜ƒ