Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Divashni

Such a pretty song! Lyrics r bang on. 😊 

Listening 2 it on repeat rt now. M nt Tamil/Iyer bt I so wnt to dance to it.
Raman looked up the meaning b4 hand 😃

I see them as this INTENSE couple who are very private, I dont see them as loud chirpy and talktaive and giggly (she is like that with everyone I know), but when she is with him she is just blown away their relationship is hostile and lusty and intense

She gifted a beautiful song and dance just for him, he knew it was only for him... it wasnt for the family it wasnt to show she was a good dancer or she had elegant moves, she danced because she wants him to react, what she cant tell him face to face she told him through her dance

monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, so meaningful
I am gujrati so I used the link u provided to watch the song, thank u for the subtitles. The song is so meaningful. It is like it is just for them.
More pweeze😳
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Spellbound! Absolutely Classy... Loved it Nisha
gotto rush mon morn for me...will pen more later
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I see them as this INTENSE couple who are very private, I dont see them as loud chirpy and talktaive and giggly (she is like that with everyone I know), but when she is with him she is just blown away their relationship is hostile and lusty and intense

She gifted a beautiful song and dance just for him, he knew it was only for him... it wasnt for the family it wasnt to show she was a good dancer or she had elegant moves, she danced because she wants him to react, what she cant tell him face to face she told him through her dance

Awesome update... Am not southindian... But english lyrics helped!!! Can totally imagine R&B eating up II from that far n intense gaze!

I wish atleast now he tries to react... Its now the "enough II" moment...
The fight in the henna room... Her accusing that he'll soon lose interest n him goading her by saying it might just be true, I think II went below the belt in her insecurities. R&B being the mature one, needs to take charge... Not all the charge but atleast some bit of charge... Anything that willgetboth of them to enter this union with happiness and not self-doubt.
2 things - R&B needs to assuage her insecurities a bit... I dunno how... An over-the-top kinda love confession is not R&B's cup of tea 😆 But somethings he does is wayyy better than just confession, something like jaipur. He needs to do that, pronto.
2nd thing - his paris plans... R&B almost feels like a bad person with that big an agenda being kept in wraps... I love this guy!!! I rally for his cause, but this one will break II on a whole different level. Please bring up paris soon n before the wedding... Please!!!
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Omg how lovely!!!! Yenna lyrics gosh beautiful R&b is one lucky DUDE!!!
It's again one of my fav songs and the movie is just a must watch ..
Beautiful no other words so heart felt bravo nisha👏

Oh how I also loved Ranjan and balas seem less entry how shravu was there  , how amma is giving back to athai , how vandu and him share a perfect relation so warm🤗
And you know I always wanted a warm wedding for them and I can feel it.   I liked that chachu  clan danced and she practiced 😳 he had the lyrics and they had their personnel conversation what is he going to do , did he change from his t shirt.Plan to read this update a few times😳
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
THE BEST SANGEET !!
It was beautiful nish !!! The best marriage gift from her and the best song. I just see Aish dancing for R&B
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kannamoochi is one of my most favorite songs ever! Of course because of my first true love, Aishwarya!  I didn't understand a word but have watched it numerous times!
P.S. Oxygen is an element. It can survive without water but water is a composite made of Oxygen hence can't survive without it. It fits though- only R&B is the Oxygen and II the water!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Knnamoochi is one of my most favorite songs ever! Of course because of my first true love, Aishwarya!  I didn't understand a word but have watched it numerous times!

P.S. Oxygen is an element. It can survive without water but water is a composite made of Oxygen hence can't survive without it. It fits though- only R&B is the Oxygen and II the water!

That P.S. Note was awesome!! Made me smile but its sooo true... R&B will easily survive without II but II will shatter without her dude... Scares me to think he hasnt told her about Paris move... Am afraid II in her hurt decide to hurt R&B n stay back... The inexpressive jackass that he is, will not think twice to still go ahead with his move plans..ll will then shatter without her oxygen... N even though R&B would work on auto-pilot without his anchor wont react until after something drastic, will only come back n either take her away or relent n stay back forever when she does something foolish in her depression/love. That though would be beautiful to read but the buildup to that moment would kill us all coz we all know Nisha to do things readers least expect😆
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Updated comment on page 24 when is the next ?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Updated comment on page 24 when is the next ?

Nish I am waiting for R&B 's answer to this song. I know that it is going to be in private.. But I would love to read it..