Sorry you guys was involved in some totally random drama

And then my boys came home with a friend

they forgot to bring the leftovers

So another friend brought leftovers...
took away too much time

The wedding in the new topic

Lets have some HEATED discussion on this one to wrap up the three pages
Posted: 9 years ago
She's here I guess. I have lost my right to demand so I'm not going to force her anyway. I've been  absconding from the thread.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4326053
Thread 9 ka link 
And SR HAHAHAHAHA...THAT IS A WONDERFUL THOUGHT ACTUALLYY
Originally posted by modernfamily

She's here I guess. I have lost my right to demand so I'm not going to force her anyway. I've been  absconding from the thread.
babe...Dont ever say that...Its for all of us...Nish would never mind...I am simply in awe of her patience...
And yes...Welcome back again !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lets finish off this thread and then start gushing in the new one guys...
AArya, Harshita, Swati...Where are you all???
Originally posted by Ashu25

lets finish off this thread and then start gushing in the new one guys...
AArya, Harshita, Swati...Where are you all???

I am here re..asusual waiting for the update.. Had a mug of coffee so that I can be awake for some more time.. I want to read this update immediately...
Heheh...Sab chalo udhar..Update bhi aagaya...
West side ke log update padho aur so jao..east side ke log gush karo, reviews likho update padhke shaam tak ๐Ÿ˜†
Heyy Nisha
Awesome going๐Ÿ‘...i think threads r finishing in less than a week๐Ÿ˜†...u r amazing writer...humour n hotness ...nostalgia n warmth filled tale...

I vaguely rem a tamil wedding i had been to...ws 10 yrs old then...sm cousin bua's marriage...bengali-tamil ...
I rem this jhoola thing...the eldrs were rotating a ladoo over their heads i rem...

Caught up on thread 8's updates...yay!
Was fab reading about all the rituals of the wedding, loved the teasing from Athai, II's nervousness and R&B being his cool self!

They are still fighting...this is going to be there thing...fighting and making up...brilliant ;)

Fab updates as always Nisha...on to thread 9 now...can't wait for II to be finally R&B's forever...