SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 125

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
no dobate pls,nooo..we are missing a nice discussion and gushing here.this was an epic update and it needs to be appreciated by wonderful reviews by u wonderful ladies...pls dnt let it go..
Iv never been personally involved in a marriage very closely...must hv been vry young when a few close marriages happened... This is the first time im reading so much abt it and well II and RB are so close to us which makes the wedding all the more special... Sooo many rituals and you describe them so beautifully Nish, i can almost visualize it, if id seen some Iyer wedding b4 i cld hv visualized better though...
Im really enjoying how everyone is involved and also the fact that RB is doing everything so sportingly...we can never have enough of this guy...can him...Sanskrit shloks and alll...how cuuteee...

Bdw iv lost a bit of count, how many times do they change man...hw many saris has II changed into..3 ??

And man do ppl really make out immediately after the wedding... After soo much they must be bloody tired ya...i think they shld like sleep for one full day and then all refreshed they can get down to business... But qellw Mr.RB wld not agree with me...but sae me yr kitna thakane vala process hai shadi and to top that u loose all sleep...

But chalo finally its almost done, im planning to take a weeks brk frm the stry, important stuff lined up next week ...i was praying the marriage shld get over by the weekend...thankfully it did...

Bdw has anyone imagined RB in veshti...like an image of some person uv seen, if yes pls share...i can imagine him in shorts, suit, punjabi ethnic but veshti is a bit tuf maybe bcz iv hardky seen men in veshti's
Originally posted by taara113

Before i read the entire debate il first say what i think of this power business...
I can't say about foreign countries but in the country I live in certain amount of power does reside with the man in some matters and in the setup we function it should...
If you guys have watched Zindagi Gulzar hai, in one if the episodes aftr the marriage, kashaf and zaroon hv a very nice discussion on this, they spoke my opinion...
In some areas the societal set up is such that letting the man take the lead is the most comfortable (il not say correct, bcz maybe sometimes it not) and these things are not that big that they need to be made into issues...
In matters of relevance to them iv mostly seen man woman take decisions together, its random societal things where they let one take lead
In this extreme desire for equality i think somewhere ppl forget that is there evn a point in asking for equality in this...

I may sound a regressive person, who does not have the will to fight the incorrect in society... But well im ohk being ashamed rather than loose sleeps over wat all wrong happens in this society... Its soo much that il nvr get to sleep...

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Taara that had to be one of the best scene in the show...and i somewhere completely agree with it...I don't know y the hue and cru about man taking the lead...I'm ok with it
for taara
wont let me post
google
soundarya rajini wedding

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago

Iv never been personally involved in a marriage very closely...must hv been vry young when a few close marriages happened... This is the first time im reading so much abt it and well II and RB are so close to us which makes the wedding all the more special... Sooo many rituals and you describe them so beautifully Nish, i can almost visualize it, if id seen some Iyer wedding b4 i cld hv visualized better though...
Im really enjoying how everyone is involved and also the fact that RB is doing everything so sportingly...we can never have enough of this guy...can him...Sanskrit shloks and alll...how cuuteee...

Bdw iv lost a bit of count, how many times do they change man...hw many saris has II changed into..3 ??

And man do ppl really make out immediately after the wedding... After soo much they must be bloody tired ya...i think they shld like sleep for one full day and then all refreshed they can get down to business... But qellw Mr.RB wld not agree with me...but sae me yr kitna thakane vala process hai shadi and to top that u loose all sleep...

But chalo finally its almost done, im planning to take a weeks brk frm the stry, important stuff lined up next week ...i was praying the marriage shld get over by the weekend...thankfully it did...

Bdw has anyone imagined RB in veshti...like an image of some person uv seen, if yes pls share...i can imagine him in shorts, suit, punjabi ethnic but veshti is a bit tuf maybe bcz iv hardky seen men in veshti's
Taara , You cracked me up on the bold part ROFL
Lekin logic hai tere baat mein..Shaadi is super tiring and making out ka pata nahi Khade hone ke liye bhi there wont be any energy left ROFL
Originally posted by Ashu25

Lekin logic hai tere baat mein..Shaadi is super tiring and making out ka pata nahi Khade hone ke liye bhi there wont be any energy left ROFL

hehe LOL but this is excuse is sooo not going to work for II ...

i dont know if you read my comment some time back that the only thing i remember from my wedding is changing sarees yes each and every thing Nisha mentioned is accurate u have to change these many times :-) so like II says its hard for  the bride .
no we dont immediately make out there is a night function super embarrassing  called shanti muhurtam LOLwhich is the designated time to do it LOL .
Nisha says he will do it cause its R&B and wont be able to wait.
After the wedding u eat and are sooo tired and then u have to get ready for nalangu again and i had to rush to the registers office because i had to get the marriage certificate for my visa ...i am living more of my wedding now than in my actual wedding thats a blur LOL
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Yr mae to humesha sochti hun...this suhaag raat is just so over rated... Ppl must be tired they shld sleep and all...
I don't hv anyone of age married arnd me who im close enough to ask details...ders one in line to get married this yr then hopefully il know dhang se...thoda pervy ho gaya kya...hehehehe