SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 117

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Tara mujhe apni leading LADY ki baalon ki chinta bilkul nahi bus BANDEY KE BAAL SAHI HO BUS!!!!

Thats all I care abt... the dude's hair

Really? U met him?

His wife is HOTTT I saw her, she started as a secretary and ended up as the PM ki bahu?
Tumhara politics bhi mere Des ke politics se kuch kam nahi hai

Yes Divashni... he does look a lil old, the pic u posted is just perfect... his hair is to die for
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by taramira

Oh god Guys was trying to post a perfect picture for R&B, but somehow couldn't from my iPad. But please check him out. He is the liberal party of Canada's leader  Justin Trudeau, would perfectly fit the bill. All those from Canada would certainly know of him. Please check him out. Don't know why I can't seem to post a pic.

OH MY SWEET GOD

HE IS HANDSOME

Gay to nahi hai naCry
No offense but all my heterosexual juices would just immediately dry upCry

HIS HAIR IS TO DIE FORBig smile
ROFL my bally in office saw me checking him out now. "All ok?" he asked,  gave me a look and wandered off ROFL

Tara mujhe apni leading LADY ki baalon ki chinta bilkul nahi bus BANDEY KE BAAL SAHI HO BUS!!!!

Really? U met him?

His wife is HOTTT I saw her, she started as a secretary and ended up as the PM ki bahu?

Yes Divashni... he does look a lil old, the pic u posted is just perfect... his hair is to die for

Ha ha what to do living in an R&B crazed world these days THANKS to you. Love  the mystery that you have created around him. II is great, sweet, understandable, lovely, naughty , kinda grounded as far as her background is concerned but the dude...OH my God, doesn't fit into any category, although Nisha the way you bring out little things about him - his being polite, respectful, caring albeit in a different way makes him real  too but of course on his own terms. 

My heart skipped a beat when you described Ranjans reaction to R&B speaking to him...literally had tears in my eyes. I guess it's these little details that make the tale so REAL. 

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

ROFL my bally in office saw me checking him out now. "All ok?" he asked,  gave me a look and wandered off ROFL

Chalo ab tera bhi patta saaf? Whats going on?LOL
Shaadi shuda hai and u are checking out this dude? ghor paapLOL

Wonder WHEN the quest for R&B will end

Now we found his hair, no more debates on it,

The goal now is just a lean skinny 6'3" guy, with a love for reading and hikingBig smile
will there be another update.

Really? U met him?

Ha ha what to do living in an R&B crazed world these days THANKS to you. Love  the mystery that you have created around him. II is great, sweet, understandable, lovely, naughty , kinda grounded as far as her background is concerned but the dude...OH my God, doesn't fit into any category, although Nisha the way you bring out little things about him - his being polite, respectful, caring albeit in a different way makes him real  too but of course on his own terms. 

My heart skipped a beat when you described Ranjans reaction to R&B speaking to him...literally had tears in my eyes. I guess it's these little details that make the tale so REAL. 

Shaayad ladka hoti to all the mystery would revolve around the girl, thankfully I am notTongue so the intrigue around the guy is thick and lustrous like his ermmm hairEmbarrassed
Ab bas yeh shaadi khatam ho jaye..even I am becoming impatient like RBWink
I want their FIGHT...Embarrassed

One request Nisha if u can give us an emotional bidaai as part of an update. ...I know nowadays bride's dont cry it somehow shocks me..itna casual ho sakta hai kya...Stern SmileI know I m being an emotional fool kya karun 

Oh oh I forgot bout the update. ...feel sad fr Appa Sleepy
Frankly till now I thought he was over re acting but not now ...Appa poor soul u r cute worrying fr RBDay Dreaming

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

will there be another update.

Arey,

Say something about the marathon updates you have read yaarLOL

All u ever post is "When is the next update"Cry

Main writing factory to hoon nahiTongue