SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 116

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

Speechless! This was like being there...right there ...

JK Rowling had moving images in the wizard magazines. We have that here in SoSy. EVERY SINGLE WEDDING CHAPTER IS ALIVEClap

I have a 100 disjointed thoughts running through my mind... the  wedding  the family R&B II...gosh You've stretched this  twine between them to inconceivable lengths...When it snaps.. I guess we snap ...  Love you Nisha for this journey. 

I will need some peace and quiet to gather myself before I pen some sensible stuff. Not between work and picking kids. cannot do justice else.

Originally posted by taramira

Oh god Guys was trying to post a perfect picture for R&B, but somehow couldn't from my iPad. But please check him out. He is the liberal party of Canada's leader  Justin Trudeau, would perfectly fit the bill. All those from Canada would certainly know of him. Please check him out. Don't know why I can't seem to post a pic.

OH MY SWEET GOD

HE IS HANDSOME

Gay to nahi hai naCry
No offense but all my heterosexual juices would just immediately dry upCry

HIS HAIR IS TO DIE FORBig smile
Originally posted by Nisha0604

6:00 AM to 8:30 AM is the SLOWESTTT time on this tale,I am the MOST BORED then coz I am on a treadmill

NO POSTS, NOT ONE RESPONSE TO ANY CHAPTERS

After I return they start pouring in
Kya chakkar hai

Awww so the wedding is happening and you have all of spellbound Nisha..

We are still staring at the bride and the groom open mouthed aur kya?? And getting emotional too for a variety of reasons..

I was reading this holding my breath to catch RnB's reactions to his mother's jhumka on II. Did you mention that or was this a request from a follower?

Anyways lady give us more...Embarrassed

I can't resist posting this for our delectable pair.

Seen on Word po*n:

Eye contact: How souls catch on fire

Smile

Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Abosolutely amazing wedding updates Nisha.

You did not leave a single stone unturned regarding indian weddings. Everything is so picture perfect  and nostalgic .

R&B stirred and woke... burying his face in the pillow, face down

"he should not sleep like that there is a chance to suffocate" Appa panicked

tanmay couldn't control his smile "I will scold him Uncle"
Appa smiled "I wills end coffee" he left

Tanmay placed the tray carefully on a study desk, walked over to the dude and bent down, U are not supposed to sleep burying your nose"

R&B had heard that... the sounds of Iyer shehnai wafted in... the majestic beats of the drums, like a wake up call... his heart skipped a beat...

He lifted his head and smiled "So he does want me to live?" he smiled his half smile.

what was that LOL. I just laughed out loud when I read it.
You are unbelievable Nisha. How do you get these ideas. You are not leaving single stone unturned in these wedding updates.

Loved how II gave it back to dude's not clapping for her performance.
Cheesy corny Baaraat music reminded me of the cheesy 80s , 90s songs played in weddings back home.
Mama advicing RB to learn tamil. Those people really exist who try to make their presence felt striking up unnecessary conversations.

I am astounded by how you are able to maintain the quality without slowing down the pace.Clap

Thank you very much... DUSF, They say "if u love something a lot it becomes effortless" must be one of those thingsLOL The group waited for their wedding since the day they bumped into each other at Taj Man Singh

It HAS TO BE GRAND and detailed... just because they stayed on with me on this journeyEmbarrassed

Keep it going friend. No need to thank me. I am thankful to YHM (KP & DT) for bringing me to IF and subsequently to SoSY. I was just about to give up IF and you got me hooked back. I have never read such a story till now. Your's must be the best and fastest updated daily serial.
Many of us are sure glad they stayed with you Smile
@Taramira
This is the only pic I fnd tht he lukd youngish in. The rest of thm he luks pretty old. Disapprove

Oh god Guys was trying to post a perfect picture for R&B, but somehow couldn't from my iPad. But please check him out. He is the liberal party of Canada's leader  Justin Trudeau, would perfectly fit the bill. All those from Canada would certainly know of him. Please check him out. Don't know why I can't seem to post a pic.

OH MY SWEET GOD

HE IS HANDSOME

Gay to nahi hai naCry
No offense but all my heterosexual juices would just immediately dry upCry

HIS HAIR IS TO DIE FORBig smile

Nahi Nisha he's not gay. Met him today during the course of my work as a journalist and all I could think during the press conference was his hair and finger kanghi...I am sure to get fired soon. He is really good looking...tall, lean and a head full of hair...our perfect R&B. 

Originally posted by Divashni

@Taramira
This is the only pic I fnd tht he lukd youngish in. The rest of thm he luks pretty old. Disapprove

He's not that old. I guess in early 40s, but if you go to Google images, some of his backpacking pics are to die for. He has to maintain some level of maturity if he is planning to be the next PM, and therefore all suited booted, but in younger days he was really hot.