SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 109

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Great update Nisha..I also love ur thoughts and views abt the different topics we discuss here..i think you are a very strong and intelligent woman..and I  beginning to admire you..I wish we could have a thread jst to discuss on social issues..
Originally posted by sosy_fan

Awesome post Nisha. You have captured the humor and teasing during wedding so beautifully. A respite from the emotional upheavals of the day.
I am your new addition to the software symphonies fan club. Another first for you - the link to your story was given to me as a birthday gift by Shevane. She had been asking me to join IF to read your story from days.
It has taken me a month to read the story and the ensuing discussions and I have finally caught up.
You have taken me on an amazing journey of romance, excitement, hotness(if that's a word even), love, imagination and introspection.
Thanks for the beautiful saga and journey. And I join the others in saying, keep it going forever and ever

omg is ur user id Sosy_fan as in Software Symphonies fan? well i am reading it that way!!!!
Originally posted by sosy_fan

Awesome post Nisha. You have captured the humor and teasing during wedding so beautifully. A respite from the emotional upheavals of the day.
I am your new addition to the software symphonies fan club. Another first for you - the link to your story was given to me as a birthday gift by Shevane. She had been asking me to join IF to read your story from days.
It has taken me a month to read the story and the ensuing discussions and I have finally caught up.
You have taken me on an amazing journey of romance, excitement, hotness(if that's a word even), love, imagination and introspection.
Thanks for the beautiful saga and journey. And I join the others in saying, keep it going forever and ever

Glad to see u here finally Clap. Chithar ka daar kya kya karvata haiLOLLOL

Originally posted by SA1234

Great update Nisha..I also love ur thoughts and views abt the different topics we discuss here..i think you are a very strong and intelligent woman..and I  beginning to admire you..I wish we could have a thread jst to discuss on social issues..

And we need a separate thread to discuss R & B
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi
Oru plumber kellam kaadal arivippu kudukara nelamaikki vandachu innikki?

Weve gotten to a stage where we have to swear undying love for a plumber?

who is RESPONSIBLE LOLI need to follow my self note and like II and not doing itAngry
this is addiction i need HELP!!! ok final no coming till 2:30am IST

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi
Oru plumber kellam kaadal arivippu kudukara nelamaikki vandachu innikki?

Weve gotten to a stage where we have to swear undying love for a plumber?

enna panrathu Nish !! I am SOOO OBSESSED WITH SOSY now... and we have to call u RAKSHASI like II now... always ending the chapter in the right moment...leaving us in a cliff...wanting more 
Oh God!!!
can't stop laughing this was so hilariouROFL

Adaan becomes Badaam LOL

Do u want it to be roughLOLLOL

Gosh I can't control my laughter here, poor II has 2 sacrifice her Athai now. 

Omg imagine R&B n Athai together in 1 room LOLLOL

What an update Nisha ClapClap

Nisha...I have to have FILTER COFFEE! It's ten at night ...but I need a cuppaEmbarrassed
Frothy...the way you've described it
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago