Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I might go late
or go for a bit and return
will definitely post wedding by 10 AM IST

MOST DEFINITELY
It will take a while to pen down

Thanks Nish !!! I guess we are taking most of your free time by pestering you for updates.. BTW Happy Holi !!! and have lots of sweeets just the way you like.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shave Wagers and Wedding news:-

R&B talked to Ranjan even if 2 lines..felt so happy for the father who is aching for his son's acknowledgement..
"Ranjan smiled and left, he didn't care if they stayed up all night now, his son had SPOKEN to him." so damn true..so so glad...its like an early gift for Ranjan..😊

It was like father's day in this chapter..both dads behaving normally..appa observing that groom's family has not thrown any tantrums..
no "hum ladke wale hai" dialogues..and our groom, the supposed celebrity is lying on floor while his friends have captured the bed..its really unthinkable that groom will be treated like that..he is the star after all..but as Manny said "R&B is low maintenance"..all he wants is II as soon as possible..😳

Appa wondering about savita..yes she would have made sure that her son is properly fed, slept and took care off..II will do the honors i guess from now on..she already displayed one trait of her beloved MIL, that of protecting her man in front of others..👏

All love, care, compassion flew off the window once II is mentioned..its like never ending tug-o-war between the two..
they care for her, love her but hate each other coz each think that the other person is stealing her away...I'm looking forward to this sasur-damad jodi..😛

The "I want her & I will take her away" determination he saw in his eyes...i just so love this line...gives me goosebumps..

He lifted his head and smiled "So he does want me to live?he smiled his half smile"..cmon man..first time your arch nemesis has shown some concern for u..don't blow it away..

betting on who asked him to shave..I bet my money on appa but i think II would love it if he shave though its of no use coz 
by the time she is in Malcha Marg dude will be prickly again..🤣

i just love R&B's nature of making people relax in his company..he may be a wealthy shy guy but never intimidates other..talking normally to bala's bro and not like a snooty , arrogant person...its only II for whom special treatment is reserved..😉

"II showed up in a pink kurta... screwing her clasp on her ruby jhumkas, she froze on seeing him"..she is freezing every now and then these days..get a grip girl...what will she do when she is alone with him? melt into another puddle??

Amma has accepted him wholeheartedly..so nice to see her joking with him..saas and damad ki jodi hit hai boss..👍🏼

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Kashi Yatra and beaches of Normandy:-

i love her kashi yatra saree color nisha..so pretty..

"Are u kidding? He came again this morning asking for black coffee"..amma is smart..she also knows his intentions..II will be indispensable but in Malcha Marg now..

"You will not last ONE NIGHT IN HIS ARMS
HES A RAKSHASAN... WHY DOES HE LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT?
AYYO! RUN AWAY... DONT SAY WE DIDNT WARN YOU ALRIGHT?"

yeh lo II ko fir panic attack pad gaya..u won't get any chance to run away dear..he will come after you and will make you sit forcefully in mandap..no escaping the devil..😆

1 week!!! he will surely murder you..u wont get 24hrs too now that i think of it..he is impatient and hungry..(me too..i so want to read what dude has planned for the big day..)

"I am going to fight you" "Until u spend 10 minutes gushing about my dance"..would love it...she danced beautifully, making him
skip his heart beat..dude has to compliment her..her efforts needs to be appreciated..how he do it is what I'm looking forward to..
i know it would be damn sexy and worth all the wait..

R&B can never take his eyes off her..the heat between them is so palpable.."He wore a veshti, and angavastram... whatever systems she had inside all went for a tailspin on seeing him like a Iyer dude"..
mine too...oh i googled images of iyer weddings so can imagine R&B in full glory...😳

"I HAVE TOLD HIM 5 YEARS... DONT COLLECTIVELY BRIBE GOD"..lolz..don't think guy is gonna wait for 5 years..with so many
ladies wishing for 8 kids its next to impossible..chachi chips on too..everyone wants savita..😊

the whole kashi yatra ritual was so adorable..giving a chance to groom to run away...wild thought kabhi dulha sach mai bhag gaya toh..full filmy..🤪
not that R&B would run away..trust him to the core..II ka pata nhi..

"She didnt look at him he wasnt looking any place else..."  how sweet..confident groom and nervous bride..
it has an old world charm to it..my granny used to say girl should be coy and shy at least on her wedding..it gives her an out of the world charm..i can clearly see it here..

"He stared inscrutably at her" ..duniya gayi bhaad  mai, i will just look at her...

Kamakshi athai is back and out of control..she can give any youngster run for his/her money where teasing is concerned..👏

the whole varmala scene was so beautiful..loved it..i never expected R&B to be naughty in front of so many people..getting frisky too...lolz..control man..guess he also looses his mind when II is concerned..both not ready to give up but as it always happen R&B is the winner..😉

yaar yeh II ka toh ek touch mai hi dabba gul ho ja raha..what will happen when dude will start tormenting her..she won't last a day.😳.

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Transfer of Power:-

"she tugged gently testing the grip as she always did, and he held tighter as he always did." 
starting the chapter with such a bang on line nisha..the hold will never loose II..better get used to it..

Oh the customs are so bful yaar. i too want an iyer wedding...the oonjal songs, swing, radha-krishna reference..so so bful..
I love krishna..he is the most cute and naughty god..love to visit ISKCON temple just so that i can see his bful and mesmerizing idols..😆

Nandu and sharvu can't get more cuter..animal weddings..lolz..and dude is explaining too..he is so good with kids..he will be a great dad..green worms turning to red, pagan rituals..god...how can a kid think so much..kids are a riot these days..
i didn't know meaning of pagan when i was sharvu's age..🤔

Vandu knows her sister so well and R&B too..she was so correct..he scolded her for the money and she was upset coz he didn't praise her for the performance..I will put my money on Vandu if there is some bet related to her..😉

oh the ritual of kanyadan was so emotional..Appa is in pain, sending his darling daughter away..it bought back memories of my cousin wedding..my tauji always a strong man became an emotional mess doing the ritual...as they say kanyadaan is the biggest sacrifice anyone can do..equivalent to 1000 dips in ganga..and you explained it so beautifully nisha..yep its the biggest,supreme sacrifice..

"The tall lanky dude, repeated every Sanskrit word with full gusto, impressing a couple priests,he got a rare smile out of them."..he can never stop surprising us..so cute of you to include this nisha..i think one of the reader suggested it if I'm not wrong..

"He wished Savvy was here, if he could bring her back for this moment, he would be willing to trade his life for hers
But we dont get such choices in life, we cannot turn back time." R&B marriage was her dream..to see his darling son all set for life long companionship..her life was cut short but she is missed dearly..wish there was a way to turn back clock..life would have been so easy..😔

"Sam whispered, "hey dont hold her hand too tight, usko dard hoga"
In her II will always have a Vandita
In Ranjan she will always have a Appa.."

and in R&B a loving, caring, obsessive, passionate, understanding, faithful, supportive, teasing, sexy,smiling(half-smiling if that's a word) husband..i trust my hero..he will get there..how much time will it take woh pata nhi but he will be best husband for sure..😳

"in that image he found a visual of his Ma..."..i so wish he treats her same as savita..know its not easy but they have started warming up to each other..ditch Mrs. Iyer and call her amma darling..she would be elated and II too..see bonus for you too..

the whole wedding was so bful nisha..every ritual explained so nicely..i love indian weddings..there is nothing more beautiful than priest chanting ancient shloks, family all teary eyed and bride and groom going around the sacred fire chanting 7 vows..
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
chalo im off to bed..my taiji will kill me if she finds me awake at 3:30 am..
enjoy holi nisha..have lots and lots of sweet and get painted in all colors possible..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi Nidhi Nidhi 👏 beautiful reviews all three...
chalo signing off now ..have to go to a holi party good news i dont have to cook cause my north indian  friend said she will stop by for dosa another day and i get to help her in her house😉
hopefully will see you all  tonite unless i fall asleep 😡

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Okay so I'm finally able to read SoSy after god knows how long?? When was the last time I was here to actually give a review on a chapter? I can't remember; do you Nish? 😕

But I have to catch up from thread 6 to whatever part you are currently up to on thread 8. Par hey bhagwan, yeh thread bhi almost finish? It seems like you will have moved onto thread 9 or even 10 by the time I manage to catch up. 😭

I read "Self Doubt" earlier but I started off my catching up marathon by re-reading that part. It's one of my favorites from what I have read already. 😊
This had formed in my mind while reading "Self Doubt" the first time around and I couldn't help but repost it with some new lines added at the end.

Voh bhari kitaab na keh paayi
Jo chaar shabd ne bayaan kiya
Chaar shabd na bataa paaye
Jo teen aansoo ne dikhaa diya
Teen aansoo na samjhaa paaye
Jo do sparsh mein mehsoos kiya
Do sparsh na jataa paaye
Jo ek dhadkan ne sunaa diya
Voh dhadkan bhi kum lagi
Jab aakhir voh ehsaas hua 
Voh ehsaas bhi chhup gaya
Chehre ki gehrayi ke peeche
Nadi milti hai sagar se
Ye sangam bhi hua kuch aise
Raat ke maun mein gunji aahat
Samundar mein beh jaati hai dhaara
Saanson hi saanson mein
Tu meri, main tumhara
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Power of attorney transfer kar di... Ab shaadi kitne baje hai...bhalla ka maal kab deliver hone wala hai?😆 Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Power of attorney transfer kar di... Ab shaadi kitne baje hai...bhalla ka maal kab deliver hone wala hai?😆 Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Power of attorney transfer kar di... Ab shaadi kitne baje hai...bhalla ka maal kab deliver hone wala hai?😆

hehe 😆 Nish said Muhurtham is at 10 AM IST 😆