#4 TaaRey FF : Devil's Desire | Thread 5 link added - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
intresting teaser   👍🏼 
shivam is dead 😲
Who killed Shivam 😕
Update asap 😊

Chapter 25

Rey broke the hug realizing she was weeping silently, it broke his heart into million pieces seeing her shedding tears. Taani was staring at ground, not meeting his gaze but still crying.

"Taani look at me" Rey demanded when he saw her looking down. She was scared, wanting nothing but hide herself in his arms.

"What happened to you?" Taani asked him softly in shaky tone. Rey looked where she was looking, the blood stain on his shirt. Rey cursed himself to forget about it and not changing his clothes before returning.

"Nothing sweetheart, just a small cut. I'm okay" Rey replied softly. Taani took a step toward him and lifted his white shirt to see the cut. She gasp seeing the blood. Rey quickly pulled down the shirt not wanting her to get scare more.

"How did you got hurt? Aapne kisi se fight ki?" Taani asked him, her innocent with were filled with tears, that was making him weak. He felt like killing himself for being the reason of her tears, even if it was unintentionally.

"Sweetheart there is nothing to worry, I got small cut from glass." Rey told her feeling guilty for lying to her, but he can't tell her truth too. It will scare her to no extent.

"Okay, Now come I'll clean your cut then we will have dinner" Taani told him, wiping her tears. She pulled him inside, They both went upstairs in their bedroom.

"I need a shower first, wanna join me?" Rey asked her in teasing way, seeing her still upset. Her cheeks heat up, she pouted cutely seeing the teasing glint in his eyes.

"No. I'll go & get food. I'm hungry" Taani told him, Rey frowned at her.

"How many times should i tell you kitten, you should have your food on time" Rey said in stern tone, Taani look at him with anger.

"The same goes for you too. So i expect you to come on time from tomorrow, I don't like eating alone" Taani replied, Rey looked at her with amused expression.

"My kitten will be a perfect wife. A possessive & bossy wifey" Rey chuckled at his own thought. Rey nodded positively at her then he started to go toward the washroom but her voice.

"Be careful, Don't hurt yourself more" Rey smiled at her caring nature.

"Okay ma'am" Rey replied as he went inside the washroom while Taani went downstairs in kitchen. She Re-heat the food and kept the dishes in tray. She smiled to herself praying he would like the food made by her. Smiling to herself she went upstairs in their bedroom.

At the same time Rey stepped out of the washroom only a towel draped around his waist, she stare at his bare body, water was dripping from his wet hair. Taani placed the food tray on bed and moved close to him.

"Let me see your cut" Taani said he bend down to see the cut, indeed it was small cut but it looked little deep. She went to closet and took out the first aid box.

"Taani you can do that later first have your food" Rey told her, taani glared at him.

"You are more important to me than food." Taani replied back. She cleaned his cut with antiseptic liquid.

"I know you are big strong boy but still careful rehna chahiye tha na. Yeh bhi socha aapki taani ko kitna dard hoa aapko pain mein dekh kar" Taani said with moist eyes. 

"I'm sorry baba, really sorry. Next time I'll be more careful. Please stop crying" Rey pleaded to her, He wiped her tears.

"You better take care or else I won't ever talk to you" Taani replied cutely as she finished dressing his wound. Rey cupped her face and kissed her sweetly, she too let herself lost in him. Rey forgot his guilt and found himself lost in her pure love. They kissed each other, their lips moved in sync, pouring their love for each other. Feeling her out of breath Rey broke the kiss, and smiled at her flushed face. As in cue her stomach growled making her more embarrassed.

"Come lets get something in your tummy" Rey said poking her belly causing her to laugh. 

"You know, Today's food is made by chef taani" Taani told him proudly. She hold his wrist and made him sit on bed. 

"What? Taani, I told you not to work in kitchen alone still.."

"I wasn't alone. Liza di helped me and dare you scold her. Its me who forced her to let me cook" Taani told him. Rey rolled his eyes at her, knowing she must have made that innocent puppy face to which no body can say no. It amused him how she have became friendly with every servant here in such small span of time and not only she but servants also love her a lot.

"Eat and tell me how it is, I have cooked all your favorite dishes" Taani said excitedly, serving him food. Rey smiled at her excitement. 

"Most delicious food i have ever had" Rey moaned eating the paneer, Taani smiled widely. They eat in one plate, food was really good, they both feed each other enjoying their dinner. After dinner they washed their hands they both come back and sleep in each others arms. 

In Morning, After taking bath Taani was watching TV while Rey was working on his laptop. Because of last night incident taani was scared to let him go office thus asked him to stay with her and work from home, seeing his kitten pleading scared eyes rey couldn't say no to her. 

"Former owner of Ghai Industries, Shivam Ghai found dead last night"

She read the headline on news channel while flipping channels. She look at Rey with frown.

"Rey isn't he was your friend Kria's brother?" Taani asked him, Rey looked at her with unreadable expressions. 

"Yes baby but why are you asking me?" Rey questioned back. She shifted close to him on bed and sat on his lap. Rey hold her protectively.

"Then you should be with her na, she needs her friends in this time, her brother is no more, she must be feeling so bad" Taani said in her own cute tone, Rey kisses her cheeks, smiling at the heart of gold his kitten possess.

"Right now my kitten needs me more. Don't worry about kria, she will be fine" Rey answered her, embracing her tightly but making sure not to hurt her burn wound on neck as it was already paining her.

"Rey i was wondering who killed her brother?" Taani asked suddenly, Rey frowned at her, she and her never ending questions.

"There are some bad people out there and they need to be punished" His reply confused her. Taani was about to ask another question but he kissed her making her forget everything. Rey kissed her lovingly, his hand was massaging her waist inside her top. She could feel butterflies in her belly leaving her excited. Kissing her what seems like eternity Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless.

"No more question kitten, I guess its enough for today" Rey told her seriously making her pout at him.

"Okay. Do your boring work, I'm watching movie" Taani said as she got up from his lap and went to take her favorite salman khan movie collection. Rey look back at his laptop screen, trying to concentrate on his work but couldn't as yesterday's events came crashing down at him, he remembered what happened yesterday that proved him to be a ruthless devil again.

Next part after 130+ likes
Do comment and hit like button.
Aaahhhaaa
I felt like not to hit like button coz you didn't update
After your demand got complete but then it's my fav
stry well in this prt I saw mature taani she have grown
Up taani scolding rey was super cute surly she will be bossy
& good wife for rey luv taarey dinner moment taarey kiss
Was lovely but I want some hot steamy sexy moment bwt
Taarey plzz ohhh la la I knew it that rey kill shivam & I didn't
Find anything wrong in that want TR sizzling romance thanks for PM Edited by raddhi - 8 years ago
Awesome!!
TaaRey kiss twice!! Aww...
Taani is so sweet..
Rey is so caring towards Taani!!!
Rey again a Devil??!!
Update asap
awesome update
taani was so scared seeing rey hurt
taani handle whole situation maturely
love that how she was scolding rey for not coming home on tym n not eating at right tym
as rey said like typical wife
love their cute small moments in b/w
taani asking about shivam's death after watching the news
the way rey divert her mind was really cute
so rey kill shivam
want to how
eager to read next part
update it soonEdited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Suprb update...
Aww taani scolding rey ws so cute...
Rey thought she wil b bossy wife...:D