Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Article: Ravjeet Singh buys swanky New Car!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Youngsters in TV industry are today working hard to sketch successful careers. Not only they stand independent in life but also manage to fulfill all their luxurious dreams via their hard earned money.  

Such is the story of hard working and talented actorRavjeet Singh, who recently bought his first car, a black Hyundai i20.

Shared the proud owner of the kamai ki gadi', "Oh well yes this is my first car and I am super excited to drive it."

When asked who he took out for a ride first, Ravjeet smiled, "Since my family is not here I took my friends out for a drive. It is a special moment for me and since they are the only people I have here, they deserved the first ride."

And finally when we asked him on his feelings of spending his hard earned money to get this car, the actor quipped,, "Everyone of us work hard to fulfill our dreams. And I am also experiencing the same emotion at the moment. It is a great feeling and I hope to continue to convert my dreams into reality."

We wish you luck Ravjeet!!! The actor is rumoured to be dating Radhika Madan, co star of his show 

Edited by OriginalsFan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aw Ravjeet buys his first well earned car - good on you Ravjeet, you are doing a fab job on MATSH and we wish you every success...you seem like such a sweet person in interviews...so opposite to our darling chirkut😛
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arrey wah...great yaar...

Mabroook , yaaa Ravjeet...good to know his dream came true 😊
U do fab job as chirkut...love u ...stay blessed!! 😳
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
good news
thanks for sharing