Debate Mansion

India Forums ke side effects!!!!!!

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends!!!!

India Forums is an important part of our life.This forum really has impact on our real lives,so we have some side effects because of this forum.Some of the side effects of IF in my life are:

1)I'm writing lenghty mails and my friends are getting scared of my lenghty mails.πŸ˜†

2)In home I'm debating for every topic!!!!

3)I became a mini filmfare magazine to my friends!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

4)All the keys on my computer's keyboard got weak😭😭

5)I'm spending less time with my family members!!!!

Please share your experiences of IF in your leisure.

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
WOW,great topic πŸ‘

I met two of my best friends and philosophers here....Besides,have met wonderful people,who I wouldnt have otherwise(So many at DM itself,who are simply amazing)...SOme have had such a massive impact on me ,without their knowing it πŸ˜‰

I have learnt to introspect,something I never used to before..and introspection reflects so many flaws of mine....I can safely say I grew up,though still very immature ,but better than beforeπŸ˜ƒ

IF brought out my other side,which was hidden from even myself....For instance,I never knew I could be so stubborn πŸ˜†πŸ˜• ...I was always paranoid of debates,and I have never participated in one all throughout my school life,but after debating quite a bit here,I have shed my inhibitions now.. πŸ˜ƒ

I learnt how to take criticism positively,as I must admit,I could never earlier...One of my mother's gripe was that I wouldnt listen,I was a bad listener....I listen more patiently now,as against launching into a tirade without letting the other person speak

IF keeps me awake at night...That is the best plus point,πŸ˜† πŸ‘ ....Studying becomes so easier,as when one feels sleepy,instead of immersing one's face in a cold water bath/resorting to caffeine or tea/make some person stay awake along with you(my peers make their moms stay awake with them,so that they dont doze off while studying for boards/entrances etc),just log into IF,read a few threads/debates/articles,and bingo..One's as fresh as a daisy....Some people find it a bit farfetched,when one says that internet keeps them awake,but anyone at IF would vouch for that πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Wouldnt they πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ... Wouldnt you,my dear writer diπŸ˜‰

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
ritzbitz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Hi Friends!!!!

India Forums is an important part of our life.This forum really has impact on our real lives,so we have some side effects because of this forum.Some of the side effects of IF in my life are:

1)I'm writing lenghty mails and my friends are getting scared of my lenghty mails.πŸ˜†

2)In home I'm debating for every topic!!!!

3)I became a mini filmfare magazine to my friends!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

4)All the keys on my computer's keyboard got weak😭😭

5)I'm spending less time with my family members!!!!

Please share your experiences of IF in your leisure.

Cheers,

Mythili

i am in the same boat.. hope to see myself in the addiction list next time...πŸ˜†

ritzbitz thumbnail
BTW mythilli very good topic! πŸ‘ i second you truly and yes would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this...i hope they make this global. 😊
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..it's looks like we are having the same side effects from IF...but indeed, luv having all of the side effects!! πŸ˜‰
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

When my daughters ask for candies or Ice cream, instead of saying 'absolutely no way!' like I used to, I find myself saying: 'I respectfully disagree!'

OMG! OMG! this is just too funny πŸ˜†

that happens to me too. when my lil sis tells me some news or something, i tell her, 'thanks for sharing' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

that happens to me too. when my lil sis tells me some news or something, i tell her, 'thanks for sharing' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

u guys are cracking me up!!!!

an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

Omg.. I did that too once, my brother came and told me something, and I  was like thanks for sharing, he walked away saying I'm weird.πŸ˜†

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

πŸ˜†

u guys are cracking me up!!!!

i no naina!....sme here yaar!,,,,tho ma mom getzz angry wid meπŸ˜†...i feel too much addiction 2 dis...don think ill b able 2 leave dis forumπŸ˜†

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992