Debate Mansion

Astrology, Fortunetellers, and BirthChart - Page 3

MY4STARS thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i am a beleiver but looking for a good astrologer not a person full of greed.
hope some one will reffer to a honest person. wanna to find out for my teenage boys they diagnose with diabetes.
please any one help.
thx
[email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willows thumbnail
I believe in horoscope and astrology, except for one thing all things that have been predicted by my astrologer have come true for me and I have benefited by the advance knowledge, though one's karma is still important.

Further I also agree with Pj04 that sometimes the fear of bad thing happening could be ultimately come true because of worrying about it more for you know it in advance, I believe for me horoscope has helped me a lot, but it should act like you carrying a umbrella in monsoon, an insurance policy against risks.
eZ thumbnail
I have a few times read my horoscope and most of time it does realte but its too general so it can apply to almost anyone. I beleive that we shape our own fate and no other person can determine our future based on mere star signs.
saniyaa thumbnail
no i dont believ in all dat cuz itz not tru,dis lady told my aunty dat she will hav a forced marraige and not hav kids but she got maryd 2 sum1 she luvz and her parents do aswell and shez got two boyz so i think its all crap but then again every1 hav thier own opinionz
zoya786uk thumbnail
horoscopes r a load of crap dont knw about da rest