Astrology, Fortunetellers, and BirthChart - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Do you guys believe in the above mention subjects?  If so, can you please share with your experience or your view points and feedbacks.

Thanks

Hii...

Well I have a keen interest in Astrology and Birthchart. I am still a learner and picking up quite gradually.

It does say a lot about you and its a science so we cannot say its all faux.

Though I cannot say much about my horoscope but I find the readings true for me.

I have also studied other people's horoscopes also it does matches with that person's nature and life.

Cheers,
Vijay

I also find horoscopes to match me and others. I do think that for the most part these horoscopes are very generally written... it matches me but it can also match every other person who's a taurus and i know several people with same astrological sign who are very different from me... so can't say i fully believe in them but i do find myself reading them occasionally

My parents once had some birth chart done for my siblings and i... it was kinda freaky because a lot of things matched!! this was veryyy detailed from personal apperances to physical structure and health problems right down to my nature!! I must tell u it was quite a match. And it did mention potential problems i could encounter in the future dealing with married life, financial life, career, health, etc.. but still i don't completely rely on it. Maybe it's more so a warning of what could happen, so if it isn't favorable i know what i should do to avoid it (yes it had remedies too).. especially the health part..very informative.

In short, not a firm believer but quite amused by it..

I'm a sucker for astrology and horoscopes so yea I believe in them but I wouldn't base lets say a relationship or a long-term decision on them. I think Sunit Chabra is a really good astrologist/numerologist/plamist because everything she has ever had to say about a person's zodiac sign turned out to be frighteningly true. 
itz all fake.......................yea derz no truth bhnd it absolutely no truth...............ppl jus believe itz tru cuz dey wanna believe dat......astrology etc iz da biggest joke eva...itz so lame n retarded i dunno y ne1 wud believe in it....................derz no logic bhnd it

i have a keen interest in astrology and have read up quite a bit on it. from what i gather it is a proven ancient science(how else can you explain destiny to a scientific mind), however it has to be precisely applied by someone who has mastered it(there are very few who have actually mastered it). also a lot of it changes with time. i consider it a good place to start for introspection but basing major decisions on it is simply stupid.

my birthchart was made by a certain welknown astrologer in varanasi.it stated characterstics that were uncannily similar to me, however all the predictions have not come true(he states that certain decisions of mine/my husband changed the outcome), which means that there is more to like than destiny like maybe your choices , people inflencing you and karma.

having said that , many years back i had seen a telefilm where the hero is an amateur astrologer(very good at it too), when he makes his own janampatri(birthchart)....he finds out that he is destined to kill his mother and be cheated on by his wife.he decides to remedy the situation and change his destiny(certain puja in holyplace with his mother). during the course of puja, his mom goes down the ganges river to get some water, she gets stuck in a whirlpool....hero runs to save her but fails. he blames himself(afterall he got his mom for puja and asked her to get water) for it and considers the destiny coming true. he later marries a very nice girl but he is so fearfull and suspicious of her(owing to the janampatri) that he renders her virtualy prisoner in thier house. eventually she runs away to escape the emotional abuse. he then realises that it was not the destiny but his fear of destiny which made the events come true.

Well I don't have the knowledge of the subject but I certainly belive in the authenticity of it.

My horoscope was made by a senior person who could tell that my birth time was wrong 'coz at that particular time the stars suggested that the baby born would have been a male & not female...when my dad checked it again he was right,there was a difference of 2 min. ..! yeah, we know that the sex of the baby is decided at the time of conception & not at the time of birth..but we see unexplained delays in the deliveries even in L.S.C.S...& I don't mind beliving that a particular combination of stars & planets influenced easy birth of male or female baby at that particular time....!we are aware of lunar influence on tide n ebb & our emotional state...

It's difficult to catagorise the entire population into twelve signs but they only claim general characteristics & not the individual ones,which match fairly. Anyways the personality depends on the up bringing,familial & social influence ,education etc. etc. so we can't rely only on birth predictions but they certainly form a subtle base on which we grow up..!

My aunt is recently suffering from Ca breast which is curable if treated timely;she's a person who tells me every detail of the minor ailments she suffered..who takes care of headache immediately ..who can't hide anything but strangly she didn't mention a word of it to anybody..neglecting it thinking the lump would go off by itself till 4 years......till the disease reached to the advanced stage when hardly anything could be done...& we had to accept that it was destiny......

My uncle sent me to an astrologer..I went to him, sat there silent without speaking a word;after finishing studying her horoscope he said she 's suffering from a fatal illness which is there since long but you all didn't know about it coz her stars are such that they don't allow the victim to reveal anything....we tell relatives to be more careful with such combinations of planets.....am I to belive that her 'unexplained' negligence was influenced by planets ???

of cource we can't  wait sitting idle till our stars change in our favour but certainly timely guidence from the 'right person' helps.Unfortunately very few ppl actually know the subject..most of ppl use their partial knowledge to take advantage of human weakness..but this doesn't discredit the ancient reliable science !

yes...cause my horoscopes are ALWAYS true

I am into Horscope, Fortune telling! But not a complete bluff.  Just to an extent to know and have knowledge of it.

An experience, well... before my twin and i were born my mum had travelled to spain and while there she met a gypsy who then read her palm and told her that she would be having twins and true, my mum was expecting then and here we are she did get twins! 😆 ðŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

Rifhat

ya i believe in it bcoz whenver i read my horascope it comes true and it tells my nature and it's true but i want someone to read my hand and tell me want is my future but it might be wrong

also i believe in black magic bocz it helps ppl recover and get well and it's really cool and i wish i could learn how to do it or learn black magic