really manik u r making her hate u, no actually u r making her to lov

Posted: 9 years ago

U MORE..

your fans we manan shippers are smart like nandini moorthy and not dumb like your fab4.πŸ˜‰

i am million % sure and wishes for your plan to make nandu believe that you are a monster is such a failure dudeπŸ€“πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

she is the one who loved u even when u were real monster to her, n now she will only love you more and not the other way.😊

it is sad that both these beautiful people crave for the other, but can't stretch their hand and reach for the other?😭

i want to go and shake Manik hard till he get his senses back, stops trying to make her hate him, until he stops torturing her and himself, until he stops hurting her and being cold, even when I understood all his reasons and knew he couldn't.

Parth played the cold part to perfection..

And when he left the room, and had all that pain in his eyes and all that anger directed at himself, that almost brought a tear to my eyes..Awww, baby, we know you're doing this for what..But wish you had found a less painful way to torture her and yourself..

AND HE LOVESSS HER. .Yeah, as if we didn't know that..But even amongst such heartbreaking moments, his admission of his feelings which made him also go through the torture, his dear one is undergoing, is a ray of hope, that this monster mission will not last long.

PARTH was all things wonderful here, and I could feel Manik's pain like I have known him all my life..

Manik, but considering he is doing this to make her hate him, and to cause her less hurt (which is debatable, because Nandini is going to end up getting hurt anyway..  There were times during yesterday and today's episodes when I felt like smacking him hard, and on a completely different superficial note, there were times when I found him undeniably attractive and cute..πŸ˜‰ (Yeah, I have a thing for attitude, though in this case, the cause and effect of his attitude are both bad)

Edited by Sue101 - 9 years ago
I know!
It made me go awww!
I can't find a smiley for that emotion...a sad/happy aww!

But ur right...And so was Cabir, when he said Manik changes when it comes to Nandini..at least he doesn't pretend to know him or that change..I REALLY liked that!

Originally posted by geet.a

I know!
It made me go awww!
I can't find a smiley for that emotion...a sad/happy aww!

But ur right...And so was Cabir, when he said Manik changes when it comes to Nandini..at least he doesn't pretend to know him or that change..I REALLY liked that!

true i was thinking so much to write dumb fab3 or fab 4 but finally i was wrong in writing fab 4 dumb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think what he is forgetting is that she see through the monster and sees the soft heart beyond this monstrous behavior and may be it was her way of showing she knows by drinking his glass instead of hers
Originally posted by anotheranfan

I think what he is forgetting is that she see through the monster and sees the soft heart beyond this monstrous behavior and may be it was her way of showing she knows by drinking his glass instead of hers
i want manik to know, that nandu knows that he drank vinegar too πŸ˜›
awesome post sue...

u nailed like parth nailed...the scene where he stopped n looked at her... 3rd pic...my heart skipped for this guy today..   
i mean how can manage to do it daily
Originally posted by kresham

awesome post sue...

u nailed like parth nailed...the scene where he stopped n looked at her... 3rd pic...my heart skipped for this guy today..   
i mean how can manage to do it daily
today with dress only he did the damage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Indeed Nandu will love him more...
This monster is not the REAL one...he is only Nandu's monster.
A monster with a heart tht is full of love for Nandini...but is deeply hurt n angry :(.
So like a stubborn n arrogant kid wanna make her feel the same too :D
Sue love u dear Awesome post...!!!
Originally posted by Ushu

Sue love u dear Awesome post...!!!
πŸ€—