Pavitra Rishta

Asha On Zee TV's Holi Special & Rithvik on life ok's holi

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
asha wil be a part of Zee TV's holi celebration named "zee ki bemisal holi" . the timing will be revealed soon .rithvik will be part of life ok's holi which will happen on 6th march , 8 pm .

video link 

sbs segment

sbb segment

telly masala segment

asha and ankit's performance  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he_ff26Fy4E

rithvik's performance glimpses  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iST8k9_Pko

note - all the video links will be update here

p.s - if any link is not working , please inform about it , so that a new link can be searched 
Edited by ashvikian4life - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail

written update 

SBS
asha , ankit and eijaz were dancing . she has one performance with ankit , one with eijaz and then with both of them

asha and ankit performed on the song "gulabi" from the movie shudh desi romance and "offo" from the movie 2 states .

then asha and eijaz performance on "uff ye holi"  .

at the end both the boys performed on the song ," abhi toh party shuru hui hai " from the movie khoobsurat

i am not confirmed about the songs because many times the song played in the segment does not match with the original telecast . ankit and asha were ok but asha and eijaz had a good co ordination and he is a great dancer .

asha - ya i loved to perform here  but i am missing rithvik . i am habituated of  him dancing with he handles everything . but now i have to learn to do things by my own 

eijaz also tells about his performance

SBB segment

the same thing were shown .

asha - it was good to perform with ankit and eijaz . we enjoyed it . i am missing rithvik because he always handles me . whenever i forget any step he covers it . i was worried about the performance but it went well

ankit - i know asha from long (i didn't knew about it ðŸ˜•) but this is the first time we are performing on screen . we danced just like how we dance in the party .

eijaz - ya i performed with asha and ankit . i enjoyed it , whenever it's about dance i enjoy it .

reporters said that this is on screen holi , but asha also has plans for her real life holi 

asha - i will definitely colour rithvik . and since surbhi , your zoya lives just opposite of my house , i will see her face at first . so i am also going to put colours on her , my neighbour and then will go to other people' house .

rocking news shocking news segment :
ashvik doing YHA and recerating their own love story and asha doing a new show 

telly masala segment 
credit - sheena 
Asha talks about one should play dry holi and not to waste water here we used water couldnt help it though but do try nt to waste water 
she says about her fav color that is pink and likes to apply pink color on holi and to Rithvik she will apply yellow color 
she said rithvik dances with other girls so this time I though why not me so I dance with 2 other partners ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

Reporter asked about her most memorable holi with RD .Asha says about 2013 holi were they enjoyed and did masti a lot and were roaming around in bike .last year holi was in USA which didnt even felt like holi ðŸ˜†  this year they will be in Mumbai so will try to have lots of fun and enjoyment 
her fav holi song is balam pichkari and she performd on this song too

Message for fans : Happy holi to all .play safe and play with dry colors save water plss 
we are really sorry we used it in shoot but we had to entertain you all but try to use less water and play with dry colors and I hope your holi goes well   ðŸ˜ƒ happy holi 

p.s - all the WU will be done here 
ashvikian4life thumbnail

tweeter and instagram updates

credit - sheena
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

That's what hppns when u don't oil ur hair before playing Holi:/ #hairturnedMulticoloured#zeeKiHoli#golden streaks

credit - ashfaque bhai

ankitgera87

credit - sheena 

ARTI GUPTA @garti21  

Holi fun begins ...happy holi

credit - ashfaque bhai
ashanegi

2 minutes ago

Another one from today! #ZeeKiBemisaalHoli #fununlimited#capturingTheFreshUs#cleanUs

https://instagram.com/p/ze3RqIsSdJ/?modal=true

ashanegi

8 minutes ago

Hum Toh thakk gye!! Do me a favour lets play holi

https://instagram.com/p/zezM8lMSZQ/?modal=true

ARTI GUPTA @garti21 

Asha negi ki holi on Sbs jald hi ...happy holi pic.twitter.com/XIDAVOnZXZ

credit - shaili di

Rithvik Dhanjani FC @Rithvik_FanClub

Don't forget to tune into @LifeOKTV today 8PM onwards to watch @rithvik_RD performing on Holi Hai..Life OK Hai :D

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for making the thread Shreya. 
Ashu looks beautiful and her performances with both Ankit and Eijaz look fabulous.

Thanks for the WU's Shreya and Sheena.🤗

Asha Negi with Ankit Gera and Eijaz Khan at Zee TV's Holi Special - SBB 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi with Ankit Gera and Eijaz Khan at Zee TV's Holi Special - SBS 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi with Ankit Gera and Eijaz Khan at Zee TV's Holi Special - E24 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi Celebrates Holi | Interview | Zee Tv Holi - TellyMasala 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi And Ankit Gera Perfomance | Zee Tv Holi - TellyMasala 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi And Ejaj Khan Holi Performance|Zee Tv Holi - TellyMasala 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi,Ejaj Khan, Ankit Gera -HOLI SPECIAL Performance TellyMasala 25th Feb 2015

Asha Negi performs for ZEE TV HOLI 2015 Telly Bytes 25th Feb 2015

Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates.
Asha is looking v beautiful and wow she is really doing v good dance. I like her dance move.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for open the thread Shreya
style14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Asha talks about one should play dry holi and not to waste water here we used water couldnt help it though but do try nt to waste water 
she says about her fav color that is pink and likes to apply pink color on holi and to Rithvik she will apply yellow color 
she said rithvik dances with other girls so this time I though why not me so I dance with 2 other partners ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

Reporter asked about her most memorable holi with RD .Asha says about 2013 holi were they enjoyed and did masti a lot and were roaming around in bike .last year holi was in USA which didnt even felt like holi ðŸ˜†  this year they will be in Mumbai so will try to have lots of fun and enjoyment 
her fav holi song is balam pichkari and she performd on this song too

Message for fans : Happy holi to all .play safe and play with dry colors save water plss 
we are really sorry we used it in shoot but we had to entertain you all but try to use less water and play with dry colors and I hope your holi goes well   ðŸ˜ƒ happy holi 

Every time Rithvik dances with other girls and now its Ashu's turn😆😆 
Thankfully they are dancing on peppy numbers this time and Ashu was having so much fun. I loved her dance with Eijaz. 

As guessed, E24 was wrong. Ashu is dancing with Ankit and Eijaz only and not with 5 guys.

@RED: **COUGH "Just Friends" COUGH**😆😆 
We got pics of Ashu with her friends and Karan Sharma that year, but apparently she was with RD roaming on his bike😉😛
Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
TB uploaded saying Asha Negi but this video only has Ankit's interview along with a glimpse of their performance.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Holi Bemisaal, 1st March, 2015, 5 p.m. To 8 p.m. Only On Zee TV.

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the SBS link is not working.. any new link ..