Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 96

Posted: 9 years ago
Forgotten πŸ˜­

this is sooo sad so sad ..no food for Ranjan in his own house nobody cares and he is forgotten...horrible ,inhuman .
My grandfather lived in a  village had 60 acres of land was responsible for the small roads in that village ..And i am not joking but my early memories of life have been always giving food to people , serving poojaris ,poor people grains, feeding people was our birth right and he travelled a lot like  go  to badri/kedar with a group of friends  from Tanjore walking most of the way so travelling is also something my family believes we should.
So this update about my FAVORITE CHARACTER at 11:15 waiting for food couldnt make me sadder.

So just like i know II & R&B will marry and NOT DIVORCE ( i got spoiler in thread 1 early on) i KNOW that RANJAN IS INNOCENT and for being innocent he is going through this 😭. He was framed 1000000000*infinity % and here is why i feel that;

if he truly was having an affair what prevents him now to marry and have kids and move on.
Its so common in page 3 circles seriously a 56 year old marrying a 30 something admin and moving on is no news, he divorces pays huge alimony kids are angry and they all move on .
How many divorces do we read every day in higher circles does it even surprise us no right  example - Mahesh bhatt & Soni razdan, jai mehta/Juhi chawla, George clooney & Amal

He lives with Savitha every waking moment to me it feels Savitha told him on her death bed dont leave my son stay with him ..dont give up and so for her sake he is putting up with R&B that is the only explanation for Ranjan to put up with  this crap he has to face in Mulcha Marg.
Thats why Ranjan wanted II for R&B and a dad who ensured that kids went after the real worth of a person and not money can never be bad.

He is whiter/cleaner than the snow here in NC and eventually he will find redemption .. his time will come .And like all the un married ones are looking for R&B a part of me wants my husband to be like him .

I want II to call him and check if he had food and starting today atleast make sure he eats ...I know she will.

And absolutely everything Nisha described about II's house regarding food happens/happened in my life except my dad made vathakoyambu(no daal sambar)  and aloo fry and got us our fav samosa and my mom makes horlicks and they will watch sun tv and always save for me and i do for my kids now.. its so real this description I sometimes feel Nisha is writing my story there .. I know all of us feel that and thats why she is amazing πŸ‘
And the Iyer girl II with her upbringing is going to get Ranjan out of this in her own normal way

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Kudos to Amma for raising such a dutiful, loving and compassionate daughter. R&B is one lucky B**tard. All things aside, you have an amazing talent the way you seamlessly moved from a passionate encounter to such an emotional, heart tucking encounter. I am always in awe how you draw parallels between middle class and uber rich without being contemptuous.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I literally had tears when Ranjan mentioned khichari. I felt more compassion for him😭😭...and I love II stepping up for him.

I will be MIA till noon today as I am heading to kids class. But shall read the update in-between😳.

PS: Anu...Plz convey my love for Ranjan in your post...and plz give credit to amma for being a super amazing mom...

Will write more for II when I come back...She is a sweetheart

@shevane how do you credit amma for  instilling something in II that is so normal right its nothing new according to me .. every middle class girl is brought up like that . II is nice ,warm sweet but i dont think she stands out in that being concerned , i think Ballys wife would feel the same, vandu would feel the same its the rich who will not care becuase they dont see that when they are younger,getting fed by your mom vs a cook is miles apart right..I just feel II getting in Ranjans life he is finally going to get to smile more
Originally posted by Neha07

Nisha this update had me in tears.I am sitting in office and letting my tears flow . My mom n dad are always ready 2 come to help me whenever needed  like in the past 4 months when I was all alone with my 2 yr old as my hubby had2 travel 2 Canada 4 work assignment.but I never ask my mom to come as I am worried about my dad though my dad is an excellant cook and except for chapatis he can mk most of the stuff.
I am just waiting for II to get married and come to Malcha Marg so that Ranjan does have someone to take care of him. Its so heartbreaking to visualise someone to be so alone.

I know the feeling fully also, strangely all of us women do, whatever I saw my Mom do I started doing after marriage, stalking hubby to make sure he ate, ate it ALLπŸ˜›, I would be out and about in the 30F cold weather, but if he would offer to go buy some forgotten grocery I would be like"No no u just stay in bed Ill go" When he is taking a nap, turning down the volume of the phone, when he is jet lagged after a biz trip kicking the kids out so they dont wake him... u know things that dont cost a dime but makes a person protected and cared for

Here he returns tired at 11 PM there is no food nobody asks him how his day was😭
Originally posted by blue5sky

Dear Nisha,
πŸ‘ for weaving a tale so unpretentious..
I wish i had the time to read through all the comments posted on this thread ..i read as many as i can...
It's really nice to see people share slices of their lives or life as they see it..
Purpose of writing isn't it?
I see a lot of thought and consistency in your effort..really applaud that!
Coming to this update like the show was when it started( ...I have stopped watching it many many months ago...that's why it too me a long time to get here... )it connects 2 individuals who are so different..
Life can be so richer if we can embrace all that the world AROUND US offers without judging..no one is perfect of course...but just the effort to become better is up lifting.

I love these 2 love birds...i hope they love each other as much as all of here love them.
Ranjan II exchange was straight forward and sincere..
To II her periappa's  and his simple requited needs hold up Ranjan in contrast and normal probably powerful man...but helpless and kind of emotionally restricted..in many ways
He seems need II as much as RnB does. 
Lovely update..😊

Thank you thank you thank you

When I have a bunch of readers like yourself its incredibly easy, they say "you are best at what you know" I know a middle class life and I know life in Delhi this story was so easy to weave

Thank you for your totally generous kind comments, made my morning cuppa worth every gulp😳
@taara mera explanation acha nahi laga ?
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Forgotten πŸ˜­

this is sooo sad so sad ..no food for Ranjan in his own house nobody cares and he is forgotten...horrible ,inhuman .
My grandfather lived in a  village had 60 acres of land was responsible for the small roads in that village ..And i am not joking but my early memories of life have been always giving food to people , serving poojaris ,poor people grains, feeding people was our birth right and he travelled a lot like  go  to badri/kedar with a group of friends  from Tanjore walking most of the way so travelling is also something my family believes we should.
So this update about my FAVORITE CHARACTER at 11:15 waiting for food couldnt make me sadder.

So just like i know II & R&B will marry and NOT DIVORCE ( i got spoiler in thread 1 early on) i KNOW that RANJAN IS INNOCENT and for being innocent he is going through this 😭. He was framed 1000000000*infinity % and here is why i feel that;

if he truly was having an affair what prevents him now to marry and have kids and move on.
Its so common in page 3 circles seriously a 56 year old marrying a 30 something admin and moving on is no news, he divorces pays huge alimony kids are angry and they all move on .
How many divorces do we read every day in higher circles does it even surprise us no right  example - Mahesh bhatt & Soni razdan, jai mehta/Juhi chawla, George clooney & Amal

He lives with Savitha every waking moment to me it feels Savitha told him on her death bed dont leave my son stay with him ..dont give up and so for her sake he is putting up with R&B that is the only explanation for Ranjan to put up with  this crap he has to face in Mulcha Marg.
Thats why Ranjan wanted II for R&B and a dad who ensured that kids went after the real worth of a person and not money can never be bad.

He is whiter/cleaner than the snow here in NC and eventually he will find redemption .. his time will come .And like all the un married ones are looking for R&B a part of me wants my husband to be like him .

I want II to call him and check if he had food and starting today atleast make sure he eats ...I know she will.

And absolutely everything Nisha described about II's house regarding food happens/happened in my life except my dad made vathakoyambu(no daal sambar)  and aloo fry and got us our fav samosa and my mom makes horlicks and they will watch sun tv and always save for me and i do for my kids now.. its so real this description I sometimes feel Nisha is writing my story there .. I know all of us feel that and thats why she is amazing πŸ‘
And the Iyer girl II with her upbringing is going to get Ranjan out of this in her own normal way

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELLYYY UPDATE

I read it thrice since morning

Update in less than an hour
Wonder where Ashu is, missing😲

Forgotten πŸ˜­

Hey Anu ! Where did u go yesterday. Was just waiting for u.. Knew that u wud love this chapter
Originally posted by Nisha0604

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELLYYY UPDATE

I read it thrice since morning

Update in less than an hour
Wonder where Ashu is, missing😲

aaw πŸ€— thanks!!! i know wonder where she  is . shevane is in class and taara is mia.
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago

Hey Anu ! Where did u go yesterday. Was just waiting for u.. Knew that u wud love this chapter

aaw i slept actually by 10:30 EST then got up at 4:30 and read but i hate typing with my ipad so then got up again and then typed ..
so touched 😳

@taara mera explanation acha nahi laga ?
Areee y are u saying so...
Loved it :) 
Amazing as always πŸ‘...i really appreciate how much you feel for Ranjan, so much compassion in there...
And today i don't feel like contradicting your reasons πŸ˜‰,later someday maybe πŸ˜Š
Just for your sake (sometimes i feel) he should be innocent...

And II i agree was just being a normal middle class, meals somehow i think are the biggest way of showing care in alot of houses, in mine it is and its the responsibility kind of care, very inbuild...
And equally normal was RB's shock...

Lets hope II fills in the void there is in that house ...