Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 94

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Gracious and 9th

I loved the note Ii sent Mrs Sagar so II like.
I loved how R&B is so proud of her everytime someone refers to her.. how he is so sure she is the best for him,every conversation with his family he  reiterates that , so finally giving away cards cute. and Sam and him being sure how she would be his moms fav was touching..

why is she angry now , prenup hogaya na? and why did subbu have to make his presence he did nothing but show off his 5 bedroom/4 bath house and be obnoxious ..is this to make II realize she is so much better off with R&B.. puriyala.

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Gracious and 9th

I loved the note Ii sent Mrs Sagar so II like.
I loved how R&B is so proud of her everytime someone refers to her.. how he is so sure she is the best for him,every conversation with his family he  reiterates that , so finally giving away cards cute. and Sam and him being sure how she would be his moms fav was touching..

why is she angry now , prenup hogaya na? and why did subbu have to make his presence he did nothing but show off his 5 bedroom/4 bath house and be obnoxious ..is this to make II realize she is so much better off with R&B.. puriyala.

II is angry because of the things he said to her at the prenup convo u know obviously riling things...she thinks he thinks of it as a joke

he is not happy with her either that she wanted one in the first place...

Subbu's presence was just a teaser, I cant say anymore now, yes pretty much to brag about the fact that he is married and has a Rs.5 crore house in Hamilton Court and is on the way to every Iyer's dream in Delhi "House in the burbs and a luxury car"

Hes livin it baby!!

So anyway Subbu will appear more, one more time...maybe later during the story but for now, he will appear one more time... stay confused for nowBig smile

Subbu in context cause he needs to get the shock of his life...he will die laughing obnoxiously when he gets to know of their wedding.. JERK
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Where are Seriousreader & Sudhi this morning I wonder, they are usually here. And Arya...

Hug I'm here Nisha. Was travelling. Have come home for two days
Will the bulet make an etry with RB riding it
Embarrassed
Nish... U liked it... Maane u are giving me an update filled with my fav bike nd my fav man riding on it... Yayieee
Originally posted by ashu9

Will the bulet make an etry with RB riding it
Embarrassed
I don't like guys on bikes. I would any day prefer bicycle
Bullet ride with II at his back!!

Sorry nish have been busy off late. Exams just got over.. Will try and show up asap..