Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

I have a feeling that Manny will not be half as nice as Sam...  she may be even harbour her own suspicions about this whole alliance...  she  has been in a broken marriage, so quite naturally her first reaction may be defensive...  So Manny II might have a different equation altogether, also the scope of her interaction with II will be limited,  given that Manny stays in syd( u know the stray sheep always gets sent away to syd😆 -that was a personal take ) 

Very True and II also has her own apprehensions about her after the party incident. It would be kind of a different flavor becos till now every bhalla has only gushed over II. I think manny will play the role of Appa in the bhalla family. 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Very True and II also has her own apprehensions about her after the party incident. It would be kind of a different flavor becos till now every bhalla has only gushed over II. I think manny will play the role of Appa in the bhalla family. 

Also Nish I am missing Appa 😭 
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Prenup according to II is to take the commercial element out of the relationship , she is independent and for some reason she feels this will help like a new car insurance so why not . Amala was a kalakshetra  student , rajini and kamals  heroine the top of her league when she quit . iMO nagarjuna the divorcee was lucky to have her , it's how we see the same thing , here actually in every which way bhallas are hitting the jackpot from Iyer standpoint , they don't care for money and I feel R&B will respect her more after this , cause she followed through not just gave dialogs , he is going to have anger and respect together . It's a tough thing but only Ii can do this and makes the story so much interesting my point of view :)

I can still debate on prenup in general. But I am going to rest it 😊. She does not need law to protect her integrity and self respect is all I am saying.
About Amala , she was successful in her career as our II. I admire the way she carries herself and I too feel Nag is lucky to have her. When I say she is nobody, it is with respect to wealth.
But she does not "appear" to be affected by his wealth.
 I am not saying II should lead simple life like Amala to prove that she is not a gold digger. I want her to buy many more beautiful jhumkas, gorgeous sarees and dresses and enjoy herself as she was doing before and she should not be thinking about prenup to do that. And Raman should not be thinking about prenup before he buys stuff for her. Nisha created one hell of a conflict here. Let's see how it pans out.
II is a very caring , compassionate woman by nature. Lively and charming chatterbox. Bhallas feel they are lucky to have her. She does not seem to realize that yet. Once she realizes it she will get past her insecurities regarding their wealth. But she still has to put up with Raman's past.😕
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 9 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG such a insightful posts ...this Sosy gang is amazing...with RB & II ... I am in love these insights...you all are amazing...come for update and read posts...I loved each and every one...kaash I could have joined u...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

I can still debate on prenup in general. But I am going to rest it 😊. She does not need law to protect her integrity and self respect is all I am saying.
About Amala , she was successful in her career as our II. I admire the way she carries herself and I too feel Nag is lucky to have her. When I say she is nobody, it is with respect to wealth.
 I am not saying II should lead simple life like Amala to prove that she is not a gold digger. I want her to buy many more beautiful jhumkas, gorgeous sarees and dresses and enjoy herself as she was doing before and she should not be thinking about prenup to do that. And Raman should not be thinking about prenup before he buys stuff for her. Nisha created one hell of a conflict here. Let's see how it pans out.
II is a very caring , compassionate woman by nature. Lively and charming chatterbox. Bhallas feel they are lucky to have her. She does not seem to realize that yet. Once she realizes it she will get past her insecurities regarding their wealth. But she still has to put up with Raman's past.😕

Prenup is all okay for me.. But I dont now want II to say that she will not take expensive gifts thinking about prenup. I felt very bad when she said that during her birthday...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Forgotten

He dropped her home in 30 or so minutes... "My shirt is crushed" I cant go home with on" she muttered troubled

"U can go grab a jacket, I have to return a call" he said tapping his phone

"is your Dad home?" she panicked
He shrugged a "dont know" he hadnt noticed how many cars were outside, sometimes Chacha's kids gave him rides from workshops

"Asleep probably" he said carelessly or watching TV

"How can I go up in this?" she demanded, furiously hooking up her clothing and buttoning up... her fingers shook

"I could give you my shirt" he offered with a serious face

SMUG DOG!!! HIM HIS SISTER THE WHOLE FAMILY WAS TROUBLE
The bachelorette party was like a spy movie, her every move was recorded and relayed.
NEVER TRUST A BHALLA, ERMMM EVEN A BATRA IF SHE HAS A BHALLA GENE
WHENEVER A BHALLA IS AROUND DO NOT BE YOURSELF, ACT LIKE YOU ARE SOME OTHER PERSON
DO NOT SHARE WHAT TURNS YOU ON... NEVER EVER TO SAM OR TO RAKSHASAN

"Its just a shirt" he said TAKING IT OFF

AYYYOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! PO DA!!! 
I SHOULD JUST KILL HIM JUST KILL HIM
ARGHHH

She actually said "Arghhh" and stepped away looking for a mirror, 
walked to a far corner, adjusted her bra straps and her hair looked for 
lipstick stains on her neck ears and cleft button up all the way to cover bruises

He leaned on the wall by the Monet spoke in PUNJABI

"Will get there in 30?" "I had a meeting about some soccer ideas"
She turned startled tho she saw it on the reflection
 I MEAN HEARD IT

SPRINTED TO HIM AND STOOD, hands on her hips

"U speak Punjabi?" she demanded
He nodded doubtfully

almost shook his head

"ya?" IS THAT A PROBLEM, TONE

"SOCCER IDEAS?" "U LIED, WHO WAS IT? Tan? I am going to tell him" II declared

He smiled his half smile

"Dont want the shirt?"
" No, leave it on, if you took it off I would probably pass out since you would be too hot for me" she sniggered

He took it off, picked her up as she shrieked... "I was kidding da, I was kidding" "I have to go home. " she begged

He let her go, picked it up from the floor and wore it, when she wore her thong/strappy sandals by the door criss cross criss across across her ankles
Ranjan's car drove up...

She jumped up and hid behind him
"HES HOME" she yelped

He extricated himself coolly walking away

"Arey beta when did u come, ?" "Come on in"

"Nahi nahi I have to go Dad.."

I CAME TO MAKE OUT AS USUAL I AM DONE AND HE IS REFUSING TO TAKE ME HOME
U ARE ALL WRONG HE IS BETTER OFF IN PARIS, HE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE IN DELHI
DESTRUCTIVE, MEDDLING AND SNOOPING, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FBI OR CIA HE IS WASTED
RAKSHSAN
Ranjan stared at her mumble confused
R&B was gone, they nodded when they passed each other on the drive way.

"Did u eat?" he asked caringly

She nodded, "At Bally's" she said softly

Ranjan smiled she walked away, R&B started the car when she appeared she ran back all the way in again

"Have u eaten Dad?" she asked panting

Ranjan was startled to see her come up behind him

He turned, "Not yet beta"

"What will you eat?" she panicked

"We have help betaji someone will make something" he said resigned

Her shoulders slumped

She couldnt come up with ONE good reason why she had to go back to D II, it felt like Amma was in Madurai and she was leaving for a friend's to 
spend the night Appa came home and she didnt care there was nothing in the kitchen

"AYYOOO II Why is this so difficult? What is it about this man that makes you want to care for him like Appa. His own son doesnt care for him"
II felt tears, helpless and angry tears

"Can I make something for you?"

"Like what?" he smiled

"Anything, I can make roti and subzi, kya subzi hai?" she searched for the wall switch she didnt know WHICH one to press
She wanted to go home and yet not

"I was teasing beta aap jao, Mr Iyer will be upset" he pressed a switch the help appeared, smiling upon seeing her, Mahavir

"Khaana bana lenge?" Ranjan asked politely

"Jee sir, kya khaayenge?" Minion asked

"Jaldi kuch bhi" Ranjan said

Minion stared

"Khichri?" Ranjan said

The help sprinted dutifully

IT JUST TORE II's heart
AYYO HE IS HUNGRY, she was reminded of Periappa sitting up on his bed peeking out the door at 7 PM every night hoping his kanji was coming

He would hear Amma pour it out far away in the kitchen and chuckle and drool... rocking and clapping😭

II's tears flowed freely...

"Why are u crying beta?" Ranjan asked shocked and afraid😲

"I dont know Dad" she said and ran outside

She slowed down when she got to the car  on the street, she was no longer crying, she wiped it all off

"Is everything OK?" R&B asked😲

Her phone was in the cup holder, she had left it there when she went in, her bags were in the back, he wondered what was wrong

"There is nothing to eat at home" she said accusingly

He stopped the car... "Whattt?"😕

"Hes home and there is nothing to eat, khichri takes a good 30 minutes to cook in the cooker" Its 11:19" she rubbed the clock on the console

"He mostly eats when he returns late" R&B said flatly

"Aaj nahi khaaya. why cant there be some food at home?" she worried

"He could have stopped and gotten take out" R&B said coolly unaffected
She looked at him they stared at each other her eye lashes were moist...

"Did he say something?" he asked baffled

"NO HE DID NOT... WHY would you say THAT?"😭 she asked, "He did not, I asked to cook for him, he said I shud go home"😭

"and u are crying?" he asked dumbfounded

MENNN!!! MENN!!! ARGHHH!! NEVER MIND😡

"Just drive me home" she said quietly😡

She wondered how the wealthy could be so uncaring of each other, didnt Sam call to find out if he ate, did they not call each other to check such things?
How can they forget their Dad's needs?
Amma called Appa 5 times a day, she would tell him where OORHA was packed (pickle). 😲Coached II and Akka to be exactly like her...

When Amma was in Madurai, She would pack stuff METICULOUSLY in his Thermos bag, hot in hot, cold in cold, snacks for 3 PM chai, some burfi or mixture
Salted lassi with curry leaves in summer, hot rasam in winter, Amma was a lunch packing expert, and II was a good protege

NOBODY CARED FOR Ranjan? Was he alive yet forgotten?😭😭

If Amma was not going to be home at night for a while she would feed Periappa 
Amma will set, idli chutney, or pulao raita on the dining table
 she will even set the pickle bottle out of the frig lest Appa forgets to get it
She will call when he begins eating to scold about "Ellatheyum potukongo micham vekkadengo, Ishita office la saapda pora"
(Eat it all, dont save any leftovers II is eating at work tonite)

YET Appa would save in a small cup, two spoons of pulao, or one idli and tomato chutney... so she could taste😭
Amma would shake her head and laugh "Ayyyo, adu enna daan agyanamo kozhanda mela" (JUST DONT GET IT! WHY YOU ARE SO ATTACHED TO THE KIDS)
Appa would smile as II would stand by the dining table and chow down Amma's dinner...

"Appa's the best Ma, u just wait for me to leave D II, Appa would never send me" II would be smug

R&B parked outside 887 listening to his music
She opened her eyes... and stared wondering why the car stopped

"Oh! I am sorry" she said
"II" he reached out😳

She turned
"Do u still need my shirt?" he asked attempting to cheer her up
"Ummm no"..Rotating her ring
He got off and got her stuff out by pushing his seat forward...

"Did she send u my picture with Beckham?" she asked

He nodded inscrutably...

She fidgeted with her laptop shoulder strap, unable to say anything...

He watched her walk away... she walked up, and saw Amma making Horlicks for Appa as Appa watched CNN IBN

She brought the glass and asked him to feel it "Soodu poruma paarungo" (is this warm enough for you?") she pampered him
He nodded smiling, "thanks kanna" he said to Amma with gratitude, and smiled at her without saying anything...

"Rava idli irukku kanna tarttuma?" Amma asked her if she wanted any rava idli🤗
She shook her head walking to her room setting her stuff on the divan she saw the Porsche  zip away from under her window. she hadn't forgotten...she checked her watch, it was only 22 minutes since she had left or Minion had scrambled off... the khichri would take  another 8 minutes..😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

I
admire the way she carries herself and I too feel Nag is lucky to have her. When I say she is nobody, it is with respect to wealth.

I fully agree and have no defensible argument to protect II's stance
swathi1990 thumbnail
Sooo touching update Nish !!! Can totally relate to the dynamics of appa and amma... Just like it would be in my house... Its been 2 years since I am living alone in US. But mom will never leave dad and come here... My dad cant manage for a single day without my mom... Even if she leaves for a day, she has to keep everything like this... Sooo sooo true when it comes to our parent's generation..
Why do I feel that this update is for Anu... She is going to gush reading this...
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is awesome...I loved it...she cares for Ranjan too much...she is worried for him...
This side of II is touching...
Ranjan is alone and he needs family and he will not get anyone better than II.

I am not good as everyone for reviews...so have one line only...
But I love this story beyond words...
Thank u for such beautiful story...
Off to read once more than...I have to study my books...I hope capital gains are as intresting as RB & II...
I would have study whole day...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate how Ranjan is suffering at hands of R&B but I dont blame R&Bfor he holds Ranjan responsible for Savita's death. II's tears looked so genuine... I wish she had stayed back and cooked after Ranjan saw her in tears.