Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 72

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
My comment above the update Big smile
I read Zindagi Gulzar hai and speechless symphonies in the morning (May be because I got reminded of the updates while we were discussing songs last night ) just to listen to the songs...Felt really good Smile ..
I think we can have a quarrel over the prenup...He inserting a clause ( may be PARIS RETURNING WALA ROFL) not liked by her and they fight and play ignore till marriage..
Originally posted by ashu9

What do I say about this...II is again in two minds early in the morning...Crying and remembering her HOME... I loved that she called him and shared it with him Embarrassed
The dude is a devil...He needs to be a little sympathetic no...Pavam that one is crying so bitterly LOLLOL
Ayyo...Ayyyayayooo Why RB why !!! She NEEDS TO KNOW DA...Just text her about it...Please...Its almost time you told her !!!
So the prenup is actually a reality Confused
I have no idea about it. I wont comment. Ouch

Ashu

If a full and complete understanding occurs and full trust happens there is no story left to tell

Then II wud have to hide behind doors and snoop and Chachi wud have to mix abortifacient in IIs food and Ranjan will have to remarry. Etc etc

Nah

I will pass on all that yaar

This story is about these two so lets keep it rocky and slippery
Prenuptial jitters! I am not surprised...given the fact that things have moved rather too fast.
Hats off to the portrayal.
OUTSTANDINGClapClapClap...i love the way she discussed her fears with himEmbarrassed...
Prenup?Ouch not a great idea...but her mind has her own thinking in a way its right she want not to be labelled as gold digger but other way its not a good idea RB point of view...,..

loved the update...Embarrassed
loved sosyHug...
i know next will be in morning...
will be waiting for that...
Edited by abha2701 - 6 years ago
Nish... I agree with you.. But is it not time he told her he intends to never return.. Going a date bata diya, theek hai celebrate karlo...
Will she not be devastated to know she will never come back?
What about her Directorship dreams?
Is he planning to implant her as one of the directors??
Will the prenup have all these clauses??
Goddd... So many questions LOL
Originally posted by ashu9

Nish... I agree with you.. But is it not time he told her he intends to never return.. Going a date bata diya, theek hai celebrate karlo...
Will she not be devastated to know she will never come back?
What about her Directorship dreams?
Is he planning to implant her as one of the directors??
Will the prenup have all these clauses??
Goddd... So many questions LOL

I don't think there is going to be a prenup Ashu . He doesn't want a prenup. He doesn't think her as a gold digger. And he may have had a colorful past, but his marriage decision is for lifelong. He knows what he is commiting. So he doesn't require a prenup.