Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 59

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

She is not worldly wise, she is not "cool" she has never been married before, she has never fallen for a stinkin' rich guy before, NO guy ever proposed like R&B did.
She never had to be the recipient of her Amma & Appa's mistrust before. She never imagined living a married life in MALCHA MARG. Everything about whats happening to her is in one word ASTOUNDING.

Yes she may have married a wealthy guy in early 30s may be with a net worth of a $1M max that too if he was lucky and made good investment decisions
But THIS amount of wealth? Unimaginable...

I love Ashu's explanations, she thinks from II's standpoint... yep if you went into II's brain that's how it would be right now squirly and foggy. The leads are two random people who deal with things differently. A guy like R&B would probably keep the shares of his Dad's company, and not bat an eyelid if the guy has an affair or a mistress, its very common among the wealthy in any country. Why should he be so harsh towards Ranjan... our defense works differently... she is protecting herself the best way /she thinks is right, he is protecting himself the best way/ he thinks is right.

I will again say, if it was REAL life this marriage would never happen, R&B would be in some rehab, she would be waiting on a decision after applying for PhD at UC Berkeley while walking the aisles at Cost Plus in Sunnyvale

πŸ‘πŸ‘Nisha just got back i totally totally loved the pre nup idea i feel that is so II and perfect .. u
know the best thing about Sosy every character stays true to their character..
.For me her missing her room and description really had me cause all of us go through that the bed , the suprabatham and all the description so beautiful  ..
i think only R&B cant exist parts of him do in all men but all in one difficult but everyone else u have in this story i feel is real .. no iyer girl who is educated will go through this wedding like she belongs there or feel entitled its going to take time and slowly she will get there..
I cant wait to read R&B's reaction to this and the tension that follows 😳 and the wedding !!!
bring it on lady!!!

Originally posted by taramira

Hi guys, the insecurities she is feeling about leaving home are very natural, every girl feels that way before her wedding and here the situation is even worse because she is going to go to a house and be with someone who is dramatically opposite to  all she has known and seen since the time she was born. 
She is fiercely independent and its natural for her to drive home the point that she is not marrying for money. She has picked on what other Malcha margites might think of this relationship (read Manny and chachi and company) and naturally wants R&B to firmly believe that she is not a gold digger, although she knows in her heart that R&B knows this but because he is always shrouded in this mystery, doesn't talk, doesn't express himself, a PreNup is the only physical way to Express to him that this alliance is about she and him and not about her and Bhalla millions. 

FANTASTIC
Why is forum pheeka pheeka.. I sleep.. Throbbing headache.. See ya all kal
Originally posted by ashu9

Why is forum pheeka pheeka.. I sleep.. Throbbing headache.. See ya all kal

Good night ashu, just came back, loved your pov for II, I agree with your pointers.πŸ‘ will be stepping out again and will read from phone.
every girl i think go through this phase..u want to get married but leaving your house, family behind is just devastating..seriously why girls have to leave their house.. boys should also leave..y this partiality everywhere...the part where she was recalling everything was so emotional...and her confusion regarding R&B and Ranjan's relation. ofcourse it bothers her that they don't talk but then she knows she is in no place to say something..
telling him to shift to D-II..seriously girl..do u want to start a war. appa and R&B in same place...all i can hear is mahabharatha song..  R&B being himself didn't comfort her. it would have been out of character if would have..but at least he called, i'm happy with that..guy can turn her on even when half sleep..😳

Prenup..i don't know..on one side II is right. she doesn't want to be known as a gold digger, an opportunist.. but then on other hand, i know he would be angry..whether he express or not is another thing..he loves her and if your to be wife is so insecure of relationship then anybody would get angry..may be he will understand her concerns..may be not...i dunno...

Personally i don't like the idea of prenup..it sounds as if u are already unsure of your relation and u r already gearing up for separation..we come from a culture where marriage is a sacred thread that binds 2 people together..to put up terms and conditions in it is way beyond my understanding...whatever may be the reason..

Loved his concern whether she reached home or not..and books title..seriously awesome nisha...πŸ˜†
Nisha/Anu: My new friend is Iyer πŸ˜Š , she was super surprized when I offered her little guy idlli as I had just made some for lunch...She said she never expected seeing idlli in a punjabi house πŸ˜†. 
I was randomly watching an episode of zindagi gulzaar hai and i started associating alot of traits of Kashaf with RB and Zaroon with II, then slowly i even saw alot of RB in Zaroon and then i felt they are all human traits somewhere present in all of us, some a bit more some less, some we are aware some not and  thats wat makes it so relatable and yet a mystery and so interesting to read...
Kudos to you Nish fr creating such brilliant characters :)
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

I was randomly watching an episode of zindagi gulzaar hai and i started associating alot of traits of Kashaf with RB and Zaroon with II, then slowly i even saw alot of RB in Zaroon and then i felt they are all human traits somewhere present in all of us, some a bit more some less, some we are aware some not and thats wat makes it so relatable and yet a myatery and so interesting to read...
Kudos to you Nish fr creating such brilliant characters :)

Totally agree !!
πŸ‘
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Nisha/Anu: My new friend is Iyer😊, she was super surprized when I offered her little guy idlli as I had just made some for lunch...She said she never expected seeing idlli in a punjabi houseπŸ˜†.

Awesome!!! Me in dentists all aptmemt getting rescheduled before the storm ..u can give her ideas on a lot of Iyer traditions now πŸ˜ƒ
Prenup according to Google :
an agreement made by a couple before they marry concerning the ownership of their respective assets should the marriage fail.
This is what I google in the dentists office πŸ˜ƒ