Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 59

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
This guy is so charmed by her... Even her talks excite him... That's love for are not just lust

Today's chapter made me more  confident about him being committed to her... 

Wow nisha u brought back holi experience... My mom n dad too did not allow me to go for holi after I was in my "Confused" but started ASAP I got working and married... Love holi... Just imagine all holi songs with II dancing & R&B OGLING Evil Smile PigEmbarrassed
This made my day
Holi!! Dancing
Nvr experiencd holi in India bt I've been told its supr fun and messy! Its on my bckt list of things 2 do tho. Big smile
We hv a holi celebration on campus nd its so awesum 2 see all the goras enjoying it 2. LOL Thnkfully the club tht hosts the Holi evnt actually gives a presentation abt the reason why holi is celebratd so people undrstnd the meaning 2 rather than jst seeing it as the event where u throw colors arnd. Smile
Hey Nish
U need to update title. But if you are writing an update , dont bother. I am just waiting for updates. One bonus update today will truly make my day LOL
Nice chat and banter..

Whatever II's faults may be she trusts before she doubts, can't bear RnB in pain - imagined or real, past or present. She is so untouched.. But poses to be a hard nut.

RnB reads her like another one of his million books twirling her whenever possible.

They have moved from physically discovering each other to discovering each other's thoughts. Embarrassed

I wonder if RnB is unprepared for the depth of her guileless nature and that makes his heart skip beats?

It's lovely to see him turn him jealous because now that he has conquered he wants to hold her close all the time.

A really lovable duo these 2...

Lovely work Nisha!
Originally posted by adlin1784

Again a wonderful update.
Waou II really has no control over herself (mouth, thoughts, reactions...). And R&B has such a poker face.
No willpower II she swears to kill him in every chapter (almost) when she curses him she is so overconfident and she always finishes trapped by him, but mostly by herself.
I totally like it.

And now we have R&B's thoughts as well in almost every chapter where he is. We already know that he is attracted to her, that he wants her (completely) and now his heart skips a beat!!!!!!

ClapClapClap
You are a rockstar NishaStarStar

YOU WRITE BEAUTIFULLY. PERIOD

You should not be embarrassed at all you know, what lovely thoughts, what ever you say makes full sense never doubt yourself, dont let ANYONE  influence your opinion of you. You are immensely talented. MY FRENCH ARABIC TURKISH ALGERIAN are ALL TERRIBLE. You shouldnt be embarrassed about your English skills its better than any member's Arabic skills I bet

Feel free to express disappointment over what bothers you.  I dont own the Forum. I dont like to police people over PM or on this topic... say what you like about the story. Thank you for posting regularly and sharing your opinion. it means the WORLD to all of us here. I AM VERY HAPPY you read this tale. I couldnt have in my WILDEST dreams ever imagined my writing appealing to  a French/Arabic person
SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Originally posted by blue5sky

Nice chat and banter..

Whatever II's faults may be she trusts before she doubts, can't bear RnB in pain - imagined or real, past or present. She is so untouched.. But poses to be a hard nut.

RnB reads her like another one of his million books twirling her whenever possible.

They have moved from physically discovering each other to discovering each other's thoughts. Embarrassed

I wonder if RnB is unprepared for the depth of her guileless nature and that makes his heart skip beats?

It's lovely to see him turn him jealous because now that he has conquered he wants to hold her close all the time.

A really lovable duo these 2...

Lovely work Nisha!

Oh my! ASTOUNDING linesClapClap I am smiling... still I read it 4 timesBig smile What a lovely narrative. I AM SO BLESSED to have such incredible talent reviewing the chapters day after dayStar
Arya
OUTSTANDING ART WORK
UNBELIEVABLE! Every time I read your comment I could not help but smile. I mean just imagine for a second, this is a story based on a fictional couple on TV, so many actually hope he exists , the narratives, the reviews the hopes and pain and the turmoil of being young and restless play out here DAY AFTER DAYEmbarrassed

and then you hit it out of the park with the BEST art work EVERClapClapClap
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Hey Nish
U need to update title. But if you are writing an update , dont bother. I am just waiting for updates. One bonus update today will truly make my day LOL

Bonus edukku kanna REGULAR CHAPTER varum innum konjam nazhila

(Will post soonBig smile)