Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 58

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

But what insecurities ? Is she doing it for manny or chachi or others? If it is so, Is she going to announce about her prenup to everyone during her wedding so that they all decide that she is not a gold digger ? If not, what is the point ? People who want to think that she is a gold digger is going to think like that anyway unless she is announces it publicly. 

Even if they seperate later, she can very well refuse every financial aid at that time. Why prenup ? Whom is she trying to convince that she is not a gold digger ? I seriously don't get it

Great Qs
In her mind she is answering to all of them  by having one made
Most foolish? Maybe
Illogical? Maybe
Unreasonable? Maybe

I never set her up as reasonable mature and logical when it came to matters of the heart. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes he is
well said
He can never be II just like she can never be R&B
What drives a person only the person knows

He will never tell her "u are my janan janam ka pyar i will fast for ur long life" etc

She will just have to fig it out or live with him anyway

If every person came attached with a user guide we wud call them robots

I agree that Nish. But a guy who wants 3 kids and that too one immediately and one who is sooo possesive about her ? Don't actions speak more ? Even if is not janam janam ka pyaar I really dont know what is she gaining with a prenup. May be he might give her, though R&B will ask every question I asked before doing this.  Even if he gives, I dont think that is going to make II feel any better. She is going to feel even more insecured.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Swati.. All of your questions are true.. Insecurities about she being caled a gold digger.. She may not use it publicaly though, no not to shw anybody here.. It could be for HERSELF.. TO SATISFY her inner body... To keep reassuring herself at every occassion where she thinks she would be humiliated that she is not a gold digger. .I know its complicated... Its not very easy to understand one's mind...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Swati here, its not about HIM.. Its HER. ..she is having trouble accepting the whole idea of marriage to HIM here.. She is reassurig herself here.. Not anyone else.. I know she need not do it. .But her backgroud and social stature will compel her and make her think of such securities anyhow.. So why not a prenup... She has her own answers however foOlish they are..Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Simmideepak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There will be no prenup ones ii thoughts r clear
Still she is confused why he is marrying a midle class girl that to iyer
As she comes to know her stand in his live alll her worries will go then there is no need of prenup

Update was awsome all gal has this face before marrage to go or not to go why to go why they knt come here hmmm

Ek requiest ha

Can we have a bit were raman comeover to D II after marrage to stay a whole day spent quality time with sharvu & sleeps with raman
same way as sharvu use to sleep with ii
I love to see her reaction when this two will have fun without her

Love
Simmi

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Swati here, its not about HIM.. Its HER. ..she is having trouble accepting the whole idea of marriage to HIM here.. She is reassurig herself here.. Not anyone else.. I know she need not do it. .But her backgroud and social stature will compel her and make her think of such securities anyhow.. So why not a prenup... She has her own answers however foOlish they are..

I get it.. I really feel for her. Because I can clearly see that at the end even if R&B gives her a prenup, she is not going to be happy. She will feel insecured. But this is wat I love about II. She is like that. She is not like R&B who is more rational here. In the previous chapter was very very clear --- one moment she doesn't want to leave D2. The next second he calls, she wants to go to him. She is one hell confused and pulled towards him. Rakshasan ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
See.. Thats about it.. She is not a mature soul in and out. She is in constant dilemma about her decisions in life always.. She will sort them all out once she knows she is right...And that will happen over time..
He has made his decision for life. .He is sorted.. She is not.. Simple
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys, the insecurities she is feeling about leaving home are very natural, every girl feels that way before her wedding and here the situation is even worse because she is going to go to a house and be with someone who is dramatically opposite to  all she has known and seen since the time she was born. 
She is fiercely independent and its natural for her to drive home the point that she is not marrying for money. She has picked on what other Malcha margites might think of this relationship (read Manny and chachi and company) and naturally wants R&B to firmly believe that she is not a gold digger, although she knows in her heart that R&B knows this but because he is always shrouded in this mystery, doesn't talk, doesn't express himself, a PreNup is the only physical way to Express to him that this alliance is about she and him and not about her and Bhalla millions. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is not worldly wise, she is not "cool" she has never been married before, she has never fallen for a stinkin' rich guy before, NO guy ever proposed like R&B did.
She never had to be the recipient of her Amma & Appa's mistrust before. She never imagined living a married life in MALCHA MARG. Everything about whats happening to her is in one word ASTOUNDING.

Yes she may have married a wealthy guy in early 30s may be with a net worth of a $1M max that too if he was lucky and made good investment decisions
But THIS amount of wealth? Unimaginable...

I love Ashu's explanations, she thinks from II's standpoint... yep if you went into II's brain that's how it would be right now squirly and foggy. The leads are two random people who deal with things differently. A guy like R&B would probably keep the shares of his Dad's company, and not bat an eyelid if the guy has an affair or a mistress, its very common among the wealthy in any country. Why should he be so harsh towards Ranjan... our defense works differently... she is protecting herself the best way /she thinks is right, he is protecting himself the best way/ he thinks is right.

I will again say, if it was REAL life this marriage would never happen, R&B would be in some rehab, she would be waiting on a decision after applying for PhD at UC Berkeley while walking the aisles at Cost Plus in Sunnyvale

Ashu25 thumbnail
Rehab and PhD 🤣
I somehow connect with II (in the thought process, mentally) I would think the same way. As Nisha said in my denfence I would want a prenup..If Its the only way I would feel reassured and fortified I will ask for it.
Taaramira - absolutely right... If this is the only way where he will express faith in her, then she should do it!!