Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 57

Posted: 9 years ago
I think we can have a quarrel over the prenup...He inserting a clause ( may be PARIS RETURNING WALA 🀣) not liked by her and they fight and play ignore till marriage..
Originally posted by ashu9

What do I say about this...II is again in two minds early in the morning...Crying and remembering her HOME... I loved that she called him and shared it with him πŸ˜³
The dude is a devil...He needs to be a little sympathetic no...Pavam that one is crying so bitterly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ayyo...Ayyyayayooo Why RB why !!! She NEEDS TO KNOW DA...Just text her about it...Please...Its almost time you told her !!!
So the prenup is actually a reality πŸ˜•
I have no idea about it. I wont comment. 

Ashu

If a full and complete understanding occurs and full trust happens there is no story left to tell

Then II wud have to hide behind doors and snoop and Chachi wud have to mix abortifacient in IIs food and Ranjan will have to remarry. Etc etc

Nah

I will pass on all that yaar

This story is about these two so lets keep it rocky and slippery
Prenuptial jitters! I am not surprised...given the fact that things have moved rather too fast.
Hats off to the portrayal.
OUTSTANDINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i love the way she discussed her fears with him😳...
Prenup? not a great idea...but her mind has her own thinking in a way its right she want not to be labelled as gold digger but other way its not a good idea RB point of view...,..

loved the update...😳
loved sosyπŸ€—...
i know next will be in morning...
will be waiting for that...
Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago
Nish... I agree with you.. But is it not time he told her he intends to never return.. Going a date bata diya, theek hai celebrate karlo...
Will she not be devastated to know she will never come back?
What about her Directorship dreams?
Is he planning to implant her as one of the directors??
Will the prenup have all these clauses??
Goddd... So many questions πŸ˜†

Nish... I agree with you.. But is it not time he told her he intends to never return.. Going a date bata diya, theek hai celebrate karlo...
Will she not be devastated to know she will never come back?
What about her Directorship dreams?
Is he planning to implant her as one of the directors??
Will the prenup have all these clauses??
Goddd... So many questions πŸ˜†

I don't think there is going to be a prenup Ashu . He doesn't want a prenup. He doesn't think her as a gold digger. And he may have had a colorful past, but his marriage decision is for lifelong. He knows what he is commiting. So he doesn't require a prenup.
Originally posted by swathi1990

I don't think there is going to be a prenup Ashu . He doesn't want a prenup. He doesn't think her as a gold digger. And he may have had a colorful past, but his marriage decision is for lifelong. He knows what he is commiting. So he doesn't require a prenup.

Did he not mention to II its amost ready??
I know he doesnt need one.. Maybe he is catering to her needs and insecurities here..
Nisha jst wanted to knw
R we getting the pending R&B n Subbu talk, I so wanna knw wht these 2 actually spoke tht day

I know he doesnt need one.. Maybe he is catering to her needs and insecurities here..

But what insecurities ? Is she doing it for manny or chachi or others? If it is so, Is she going to announce about her prenup to everyone during her wedding so that they all decide that she is not a gold digger ? If not, what is the point ? People who want to think that she is a gold digger is going to think like that anyway unless she is announces it publicly. 

Even if they seperate later, she can very well refuse every financial aid at that time. Why prenup ? Whom is she trying to convince that she is not a gold digger ? I seriously don't get it

Yes he is
well said
He can never be II just like she can never be R&B
What drives a person only the person knows

He will never tell her "u are my janan janam ka pyar i will fast for ur long life" etc

She will just have to fig it out or live with him anyway

If every person came attached with a user guide we wud call them robots