Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha what are we doing here di now ... full on wedding mode now i want the foood!!!!!
😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi
APDI PODU
Center of all functions

Yep
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!  Finally I am all caught up again... and I can't believe how much i missed.  Firstly congrats on the new thread.. I'm gonna say Iw'll be saint this at least a couple of more times!
As for your story... what can I even say?  I am loving the pacing.  Love  how they are learning the little little things do incidentally, that she's firing him to think and talk about the things that he seems to have pouched to the back of his mind.  

Ranjan... wow!  How beautifully you are revealing the layers that shroud this man, every layer that peels away giving us a glimpse into an amazing man so wronged by those he trusted and unable to reach out to the ones he loves...seems II is as much gift to him as she is to R&B.   

His mom, and the way they all talk about her is just so lovely... that kind of spouse and parent no matter  how long ago they are gone still remains so fresh for all the little things they did- and i love how you express that concept.  The similarities between  her and II & what they are for  R&B , Ranjan and their family is just so beautifully, subtly weaved.. well done Nisha.  

The best thing I can say about this  characters and the story (it's definitely not an FF at this point) is that it's so realistic and I am oh so addicted, all of us are.  

As always, thank you so much for sharing this story with us... you don't even know what a treat this is.😊

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anu and swati!! Beautiful!! i want to see all this for II-RB wedding...
AUTHOR SAHIBA!!! SUNN RAHI HAI AAP ???
i LOVE ALL OF THESE 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Do we get more tonite? 

Just because Author Sahiba ignores me and publically declares she loves you doesnt mean you have undude adavantage 😭😭😭..so jao 🥱🥱..She is in daftar..kal subah hi milega ab 😆😆😆
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

anu and swati!! Beautiful!! i want to see all this for II-RB wedding...

AUTHOR SAHIBA!!! SUNN RAHI HAI AAP ???
i LOVE ALL OF THESE 😆

haha 😆  If she describes everything, then she has to write the wedding part for a month. But I wont complaint. It would be great actually. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

haha 😆  If she describes everything, then she has to write the wedding part for a month. But I wont complaint. It would be great actually. 

I will NEVER MIND!!! 
anything to keep the tale going and us loving it more 😃😃
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOVED the walk and the Talk!

II sharing moments of her past and wanting to know more and more about him. Can totally understand, she wants to know as much as she can about her Dude, all that she missed till she met him.  Pushing him to open up, which he finally does to an extent. Way to go II.  No other way to make him speak.👍🏼

He was always such a brat, albeit a silent one! She ,such  an effervescent girl ! Boy, she can talk and he listen as though that was the best entertainment in the whole world! No wonder they make such a great Combo!❤️

Liked II discussing about her music, it is so important to her.👍🏼

I just get so nostalgic when you mention  KV in Delhi. Actually everything about this story, I connect so deeply. I have grown up in Delhi, in RK Puram, gone to a KV , learnt carnatic music for a decade from a Tamil Iyengar mami. So, pretty much close to my growing up years.  Makes me really nostalgic. *Sigh*

BTW the ending was so poignant. Hope he opens up more about his Ma and II just hugs him.🤗

Marriage coming up. You seem to have planned some fireworks, before and after marriage. 😳

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

APDI PODU
Center of all functions

Yep

Ya. My dad that too wants to do it in his village for 7 days calling all the relatives. Typically the extra functions include Radha kalyanam, kadha kalakshebam and stuff. That too radha kalyanam is fun. We do it often for all functions in our home. The guys of the home dancing around the krishnar radhai idol is fun to watch 😆

Being from a very very conservative Iyer family has both its pros and cons. The functions are definitely a pro. I get a nice half saree or saree even for vinayakar chaturthi. Not forgetting the matching jewellery I used to fuss about. After coming here I miss all that. Even nw when I go back to India I used to dress up when we go to temples. Mom used to bring all the jewellery from locker. I will wear all my sarees 😆 😆. Nothing can beat that
Ashu25 thumbnail
I want to wear a saree and also a half saree ya!!
My mum wore all kinds of dresses while she was my age.. She got married at my current age and has been wearing sarees since then...
I have worn a saree on like 3 occasions to be precise...My farewell in grad, cousin's pradhanam and her marriage..THATS ALL!!!!
I want to dress up like all u describe Nisha!! I hate this di...