Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 26

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Unexpected Child & Hotwired Cars 

amazing🤗...they talk😳...
i have nothing more to say... i loved it...
Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont know of anybody that loves a FICTIONAL Dad character more than your love for Ranjan😲👏 she is by nature VERY caring Anu. She does not know the full details of the case or if even Ranjan is guilty or not, she cares for him like she would care for her Appa. She has a LOT of curiosity about him, she doesnt have the courage to ask him without letting her insecurities about the various women come out in the open, talking to Ranjan is a safe bet you know...YET Ranjan inadvertently hurt her by mentioning his live in girl friend during Freshman year

There is no escaping his past for her Anu... she should learn to live with it... wonder how long it will take...

He can TELL she is upset, she didnt say anything to him... he doesnt know whats bothering her... they walk and talk about everything else.

Your wedding wish list is FABULOUS

YES YES EVEN I AM planning to have  a friction of some sort between the two happen JUST before the wedding so they both wont talk with each other, so that when he takes her home at 2 PM? 3 PM?☺️ and makes love it will be all the more glorious... two days of unspoken chemistry culminating in their first love making😉

That's wicked!  Bring it on! A fight before the wedding. No prizes for guessing where all arguments end! 

Anyone's ex is tough. For II it's even harder..it's vicious poor thing. She cannot leave it or live it. But then again like the guy claims she's the one he's marrying so I hope she feels special and the dude makes her feel special! 😳 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
4 -Pin the beep and snap on
15 - Evil
23  -Fitness suggestion and Blue eyed monster
26 - the walk

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont know of anybody that loves a FICTIONAL Dad character more than your love for Ranjan😲👏 she is by nature VERY caring Anu. She does not know the full details of the case or if even Ranjan is guilty or not, she cares for him like she would care for her Appa. She has a LOT of curiosity about him, she doesnt have the courage to ask him without letting her insecurities about the various women come out in the open, talking to Ranjan is a safe bet you know...YET Ranjan inadvertently hurt her by mentioning his live in girl friend during Freshman year

There is no escaping his past for her Anu... she should learn to live with it... wonder how long it will take...

He can TELL she is upset, she didnt say anything to him... he doesnt know whats bothering her... they walk and talk about everything else.

Your wedding wish list is FABULOUS

YES YES EVEN I AM planning to have  a friction of some sort between the two happen JUST before the wedding so they both wont talk with each other, so that when he takes her home at 2 PM? 3 PM?☺️ and makes love it will be all the more glorious... two days of unspoken chemistry culminating in their first love making😉

for replying to this you get my 👏❤️🤗
oh totally totally love the fight just chota fight and the culmination ppperfect
I dont know of anybody that loves a FICTIONAL Dad character more than your love for Ranjan😲👏
now tell me who is responsible sollu (tell) sollu sollu 😆🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
ES YES EVEN I AM planning to have  a friction of some sort between the two happen JUST before the wedding so they both wont talk with each other, so that when he takes her home at 2 PM? 3 PM?☺️ and makes love it will be all the more glorious... two days of unspoken chemistry culminating in their first love making😉
I love you moreee for this...I wanted a friction just before they marry and them playing ignore ignore...In fact, I remember we discussed this in one of your previous threads also...
Please make that happen!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Wat songs would you guys want them to dance to...

Romantic (old & new)
Punjabi dancing style 
Clubbing type
Iyer style (sry i dont hv much idea on this, all i knw is i loved that music that played during the wedding in 2 states)
English ( watevr u like, i dont hv much idea on these, maybe rhythm & blue is good)

One for each sirf ek bhi chalega
Im also thinking

Chuck it there is an update and its taking too much time to think

iyer style is bharata natyam 😆😆no we so dont want that and no iyer guys honestly the ones i have seen totally suck in dancing 🤣
i would like a formal couples dance on a old /new hindi song along the lines of hum tere bin ab reha nahi sakte..with lifts
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

romantic - old and new 😃😃

You were suppose to name songs Ashu, but rehne de difficult hai sochna...chod
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

You were suppose to name songs Ashu, but rehne de difficult hai sochna...chod

Oh..ruk..I know a few..Will post them in a while 😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

iyer style is bharata natyam 😆😆no we so dont want that and no iyer guys honestly the ones i have seen totally suck in dancing 🤣
i would like a formal couples dance on a old /new hindi song along the lines of hum tere bin ab reha nahi sakte..with lifts

Bold : 🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
One more snow day here and 2 kids + 3 other kids in and out in and out ...koi mujhe bachaooo.