Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

Hahaha...
Basically ul first see it on d video and then sure as hell in person πŸ˜†

Righto πŸ˜†
Originally posted by taara113

I read Zindagi Gulzar Hai again abhi...
Its like the bestestest proposal ever ever ever :)
No di, sunday iyer wedding, 3 girls...aaawww

I know. Zindagi gulzar hai,  letting go and rakshsan are my favourite parts in this story. 
Originally posted by palakmangla21

Nt sureπŸ˜†

Mite be able 2 decide after arya's experienceπŸ˜›

Well. It's a deal.
Whenever any of us experinces this, we'll share the video with the rest of the BesharamR&BFanGirls gang.
Okay, ladies?
havent caught up with comments yet thought will put in my thought before i forget what i wanted to :-)

Walk
FIL/DIL
Ranjan in an update warms my heart he gets better with each update now we know he plays golf and tennis and played with R&B love him more and as much as i can understand R&B how can he give up so easily on his dad 😭 but sons love moms , my brother no matter what will support my mom more .

So glad Ranjan finally has II and Lasya they are going to make it better for him for sure..
and he is my fav character of SoSy there finally officially acknowledged πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phew relief ..
and this line
"I get a bonus" Ranjan smiled, laying horizontally, as she draped him...
Went downstairs, he was asleep by then...
Totally touched ...❀️

R&B & II
-- insecurities galore from II yeh toh hona hi tha glad R&B can sense it .. so right now they are in Sams house and one thing though Savvy and Ranjan always went for walks and R&B wants to do the same the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree 😳😳

Here is my wishlist for the wedding

1) II's side flirting with R&B athai types more aunties , Amma having a close aunt on her side and all aunties practicing singing and II's cousins giving them both a hard time
2) Savy's side family in the wedding and them interacting with II & R&B
3) II & R&B practicing for sangeet with a choreographer and doing an uber cool number with lifts 😳

4)The groom coming in a ghoda along with the iyer traditions of mappillai ayaippu (welcome the groom )
5) II & R&B hardly talking to each other much during the wedding but their love visible to all
6) Want Manny to be there besides R&B all the time i missed her in the party
7) Nandu and Shravu fighting for II & R&B respectively
8)Appa and Ranjan teary eyed observing the wedding

may think of more

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Thank you all for loving the walk. Slowly but surely they are making attempts to understand each other.

The young girls that are gushing: NO, NO MAN in the world is perfect, just like our gender is not. NO marriage is perfect. Those that constantly want a perfect relationship never get it. Those marriages that "seem" perfect from a distance are way more screwed up than the ones that are obviously imperfect. We hurt our parents so many times and leave so many of their expectations unfulfilled why is HUSBAND so special or wife? If every relationship and every person behaved "correctly" the human race would have become extinct. Most love stories dont go beyond the Darcy declaration. So no single girl will ever find outπŸ˜ƒ

Rosh: Perfect, fully agree with you. II is super imperfect. the most flawed, and R&B too... love them both this way. Yes just like the scope of an iyer girl marrying such a wealthy guy is ridiculously low, the odds of II getting aroused by a Russian stripper are around there somewhere.  BUT, the wealthy in India DO ape the West a lot and I bet there are strippers at parties now.  I KNOW for sure there are mediocre Easten European "stripper like" dancers at weddings in farmhouses outside of Delhi. Like I said in one of my earlier notes, a guy like R&B for real would probably lay stoned in his parents basement and reek of meth. A girl like II would be married to a guy like Sree and would be waiting for her H1 B approval while she learns driving in Cupertino.
Everything pretty much is a flight of fancy within a framework of real. None more fake than II and none more fake than R&BπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Arya1991

Well. It's a deal.
Whenever any of us experinces this, we'll share the video with the rest of the BesharamR&BFanGirls gang.
Okay, ladies?

Done deal
Dear Nisha,
I have been away for a while...read all your updates; though have not found the time to write back.

Great going congratulations on a new thread and not as young of some your fan girls but still love this couple. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Totally relatable tale!
Well done!

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

havent caught up with comments yet thought will put in my thought before i forget what i wanted to :-)

Walk
FIL/DIL
Ranjan in an update warms my heart he gets better with each update now we know he plays golf and tennis and played with R&B love him more and as much as i can understand R&B how can he give up so easily on his dad 😭 but sons love moms , my brother no matter what will support my mom more .

So glad Ranjan finally has II and Lasya they are going to make it better for him for sure..
and he is my fav character of SoSy there finally officially acknowledged πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phew relief ..
and this line
"I get a bonus" Ranjan smiled, laying horizontally, as she draped him...
Went downstairs, he was asleep by then...
Totally touched ...❀️

R&B & II
-- insecurities galore from II yeh toh hona hi tha glad R&B can sense it .. so right now they are in Sams house and one thing though Savvy and Ranjan always went for walks and R&B wants to do the same the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree 😳😳

Here is my wishlist for the wedding

1) II's side flirting with R&B athai types more aunties , Amma having a close aunt on her side and all aunties practicing singing and II's cousins giving them both a hard time
2) Savy's side family in the wedding and them interacting with II & R&B
3) II & R&B practicing for sangeet with a choreographer and doing an uber cool number with lifts 😳

4)The groom coming in a ghoda along with the iyer traditions of mappillai ayaippu (welcome the groom )
5) II & R&B hardly talking to each other much during the wedding but their love visible to all
6) Want Manny to be there besides R&B all the time i missed her in the party
7) Nandu and Shravu fighting for II & R&B respectively
8)Appa and Ranjan teary eyed observing the wedding

may think of more

Nisha sirif ek "like" what do you think πŸ˜‰
I guess you forgot Pin the beep & Snap on, page 4
Originally posted by modernfamily

I guess you forgot Pin the beep & Snap on, page 4

There's also  Fitness Suggestions &  Blue eyed monsterπŸ˜ƒ on  23 

For all those like me who might have missed it.

Edited by Orangen - 9 years ago