Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Divashni

Really? It's working 4 me. ๐Ÿ˜•
Posted the link agn.

Phirse its not working 
Io absolutely love love love II and Ranjan's bonding. I have a feeling that II is more compassionate towards Ranjan than his own son. I also feels II might stand by Ranjan during tough times. I mean i cried reading the part where she compares Ranjan's situations and imagines her appa in the same situation. 
Love the way you wrote those feelings
I love how R&B and II are able to talk more. 

Super duper hit. Very beautifully portrayed the difference between their lifestyles. But Nisha I had a few questions. 
1. The after stripper  episode ended with II seeing something in his eyes...what was it? I am hoping you will explain sometime soon. 

2. Will II ever talk about her 1.5 experience with Subbu?

3. Will she also ever discuss the despair she feels whenever someone refers to his past experiences with women? 
Im getting really worried abt him nt telling her his plans on returning to Paris and all...
Its all going to get really messy then... Its unfair on her, he should give some hint... She will be shocked out of her mind or she knows him so well that it wont surprise her that he wants to return to Paris but then what will happen...its getting messed up
I wld not want any of them to compromise one bit on their careers but then how will they manage, i dont hv big issues on compromises but when ppl are so passionate abt something then its not correct maybe...

What is gng on in his mind man...what are his plans...will he be taking all decisions... Will she give in...What next ???
Originally posted by taara113

Im getting really worried abt him nt telling her his plans on returning to Paris and all...
Its all going to get really messy then... Its unfair on her, he should give some hint... She will be shocked out of her mind or she knows him so well that it wont surprise her that he wants to return to Paris but then what will happen...its getting messed up
I wld not want any of them to compromise one bit on their careers but then how will they manage, i dont hv big issues on compromises but when ppl are so passionate abt something then its not correct maybe...

What is gng on in his mind man...what are his plans...will he be taking all decisions... Will she give in...What next ???
I know!! It will get messy ...As ambitious and passionate about work she is, I am sure she wont give in so easily...But what you said about her knowing him very well and she might not be surprised also kills me cause we have always seen her fighting for her work!! It might not be easy on her part to accept the fact that he hid it from her for  so long !!
She needs to know, its high time... I am sure he will try to convince her HIS WAY but she might not give in too easily..We might see a little separation then and then I dont know ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by ashu9

I know!! It will get messy ...As ambitious and passionate about work she is, I am sure she wont give in so easily...But what you said about her knowing him very well and she might not be surprised also kills me cause we have always seen her fighting for her work!! It might not be easy on her part to accept the fact that he hid it from her for  so long !!
She needs to know, its high time... I am sure he will try to convince her HIS WAY but she might not give in too easily..We might see a little separation then and then I dont know ๐Ÿ˜•

It all kills ๐Ÿ˜†
I understand she is all smitten by him, can ignore Appa's anger(frankly i don't understand this but chodo), the diff in lifestyle, wealth, social circles etc, the family past and all but how can she not discuss the career, she discussed babies, how can she ignore the where to live part... 
Is she thinking he will start the gurg office agn, if not then what is she thinking or is she just not thinking...
He cant keep traveling all the time, maybe he can but she needs to be ohk wid it...is she ???

I know this is gng to be a big reason for problems in the marriage so sorting out b4 does not make sense plot wise but then it becomes a bit weird not to discuss all this b4 marriage...
I don't knw...just contemplating ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

I would like to believe that RB stays back for the AGM and something dramatic happens  that would alter the course of their relationship...but who knows and yes I too am worried about the Paris plans. 
Quoting my friend's comments :
"I am officially declaring that if I dont get RB I am not marrying ! He is a dream come true!!Dude speaks when its needed and how!! Such direct acceptaance of his jealousy! Hayeee kitna possessive hai yeh! I like possessive men ๐Ÿ˜‰ and the walk! The guy is talking! And I feel sorry for Ranjan really ! he loves his son sooo much and misses him like anything. I hope they resolve things! Even if he is at fault, RB needs to talk to him and forgive him! I hope II is that link to the fatehr- son duo!"
Taara, basically we are all smitten by him ๐Ÿ˜†. We tend to lose our minds when he is around just like II does ๐Ÿคฃ. And he uses his way to convince us also of all his doings ...We READ what he does to II and we all lie flat DEAD and after that it all seems good and normal ๐Ÿคฃ
hence DO NOT CONTEMPLATE WHEN THE DUDE IS AROUND 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Rosh,
What should II have done? Screamed rape? or tied a rakhi? or closed her eyes? Or channeled R&B? or acted like a prude? or slapped the guy?๐Ÿ˜† Pretended to hate it? or given a self righteous bhashan? Taken out a march demanding empowering men? Broken off ties with Sam? Refused to marry R&B? Ran away with the stripper?  Walked out of Sam's house in protest? What other options are there? ๐Ÿ˜†
ALL Too filmy yaar, Nah! Not happening in my tale๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I didnt say she went to a prayer meeting and Sam tricked her.
SAM TOLD HER THERE WOULD BE A STRIPPER๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am not sure how you would react, I basically chronicled the reaction of the women I saw in the bridal showers... they are all happily married for over 15-20 years, not one has cheated or run away with the stripper๐Ÿ˜†

I never claimed II is pure like Sita Maiyya (A Hindu Goddess) . Nor will I say my leading lady has had sex with multiple partners the same night or had an orgy๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

She is just a normal Iyer chick not prone to phillumi reactions or soapy reactions๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Phew.. I almost missed it! If I hadn't felt that there was an unindexed chapter in between and gone to look for that, I'd surely have missed it! Okay, coming to the point, my comment,

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

This is why II doesn't deserve R&B. The girls in this thread would sacrifice a limb to have him and here she was dancing with a random Russian stripper? Eww...

The first part, (before eww) was part joke and part exaggeration of the fangirling of R&B and the eww part, well, that's me expressing that I find the stripper's activities emetic in general. I was going to stop my reply here, but since you've gone on to explain so much, I had to write back.

What should II have done? Well, I hadn't thought about it before, but now that you ask, I can think of several things that'd be consistent to her character and not "too filmy" as you call them. But it's not my place to determine what she could've or should've done. It's your story! But I'm still entitled to my opinion! ๐Ÿ˜› I could be the only one who feels like this, but I find II very very filmy (not that I think there's anything wrong with that)! She goes off to her colleagues BIL's daughter's ceremony to his in-laws house just to throw a tantrum, she complains to anyone with a pair of ears that R&B doesn't talk, she's obsessive with "getting even", even though she's on the losing end most of the times; you might call these behaviors something else, I call them being filmy! Again, I find nothing wrong with that, I would have if II and I were to be friends in real life, but that's not the case! She's just a character and her filmy behaviors add colors to her character!

I'm not from India, I don't know how they behave in their bachelorette parties, but I felt what you described was how it is the US rather than in India. I could be wrong, like I said, I have no idea about these rituals in India or among Iyers. I'd have to take your words for it- but still, I believe I have every right to not like what happened at the party. ๐Ÿ˜›

You know, one doesn't have to be Sita or participate in an orgy to enjoy/ not enjoy a stripping performance! There's like several thousand miles between those two deity and sinner where anyone could be!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago