Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
If you have never spent whole afternoons with burning ears and rumpled hair, forgetting the world around you over a book, forgetting cold and hunger--

If you have never read secretly under the bedclothes with a flashlight, because your father or mother or some other well-meaning person has switched off the lamp on the plausible ground that it was time to sleep because you had to get up so early--

If you have never wept bitter tears because a wonderful story has come to an end and you must take your leave of the characters with whom you have shared so many adventures, whom you have loved and admired, for whom you have hoped and feared, and without whose company life seems empty and meaningless--

If such things have not been part of your own experience, you probably won't understand what Bastian did next." 
 Michael EndeThe Neverending Story
Congrats Nish !!
I have spent not the whole afternoons but the whole day reading your updates repeatedly. I have read ur updates secretly under the blanket. I just wish I dont have to do the third. Wish this never ends 😭 Love SOSY ❤️ and Love you Loads Nish ❤️ 🤗
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Divashni

Add another 0 after 70 😆

I didnt want to put Nisha under performance pressure 😆
Congrats for 7th thread...
Ok I last commented on 3rd thread...and I am sorry for that...since people here such a good review I feel like left out as I am not that good...I read every update within 5 min ...but decided to be regular eith this thread...pakka promise...
Congratulations Nisha! 
Looking forward to more and more...
 -SR
(One of your many insatiable readers)
Originally posted by ashu9

Congos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More to come 😃

Here I left for couple of minutes and I come back to see 2 pages gone😆
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

We eat up pages as well...don't we! Look what we've turned into😃
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Its an express bullet train... Stops are a minute halt
Originally posted by harshita27

Its an express bullet train... Stops are a minute halt

Tell me about, I have to get up early morning at 5.00 in spite of that I am wide awake for a update😆
Congrats Nisha on the 7th thread. 
may we get blessed with many more SoSy thread (greedy me)
may god bless your brain an ability to spit out more and more of R&B and II tales
lots of love
Nirali