Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 143

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
n plz no to M in wedding... let II enjoy her wedding yaar...may be in paris...that would be nice...bichari ki pics achi nhi aaegi shadi ki...that would be bad yaar... LOL
Omg I can visualize the house.. Feel like i am there In Dii living the details and remembering mine Embarrassed
So no talking from wed looove it, kya anger one look and the two will be on each other and then end with another fight to make up again and we will be going Embarrassed LOL
I think Sam sending the cars so perfect amma is so practical Clap
And like swathi said seriously telling her now LOL
I want to attend a punju/ Iyer wedding so bad not fair nish what have u done to me LOL
Loving every bit of this thanks !!Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
So Nisha based on votes no M for the wedding and I hope u remember for waaay future one thread we had everyone giving a verdict Ranjan not guilty Embarrassed I had to do it LOL
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

So Nisha based on votes no M for the wedding and I hope u remember for waaay future one thread we had everyone giving a verdict Ranjan not guilty Embarrassed I had to do it LOL

Cry Cry Then it will become a regular movie where everyone is goody good

Creative decisions are not based on voting... Don't pressurize the author...
U can if ur yes for M though...humari team me kam sipahi hai...so il just make up
Yes for M
Yes for M
Yes for M
Yes for M
Yes for M

And y are u not busy skiii watching...
Use ur phn to clik pics not against M LOLWink
offo !!! Lets leave it to Nish !! I dont want us to fight...
Kya ajeeb duvidha hai
Hey prabhooo is sankat se mukti dilayenLOL