Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 142

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Festivities or what...the Thronged Iyer's place. 
Amma prompting kaka to talk with II.
Appa's irritable response to Sam's offer.

All sounds so real.
Thank you Nisha for inviting us to this wedding!Hug

When will you update next?Embarrassed
Now it is a wedding house...I could totally visualize the madness...even though we put everyone in hotels such that the bride and family has time, we know that evryone will be in the house...but I like this wedding chaos, the chatter, the delay it causes and the wedding tensions..sweeet memories...
Oh y do i feel that he will know about 'wat she did for him' in the sangeet itself. I dont think he can wait till wedding nite..

Finally it is funny that Indian parents give the birds and the bees talk before the day of marriage..that to fro II wen she is 28 ??? 
I love pre wedding days. I just loveee them. Fun update! :D
Girls message from ashu.. Hang on!!
awesome chapters nisha..bit busy with work so cant say much...only thing that it gets as real as possible...its feel as if there will be real wedding...amazingly written...just love all the chapters specially the insomnia part...u r an amazing writer...all the bestsellers authors put together...
Message from Ashu:

Hello all.. Hope everyone's doing good. My wifi has been acting up and m done with my mobile data pack as well.. Deepali told me I .Am being missed here..Sorry for not being able to catch up. Please dont worry.. All fine here except for my etwork. Once this is sorted, ..LL get back with a bang.. And yes, please dont miss me too much.. I just had an "eyes welling up" moment here on twitter .I DONT wanna ...cry when I get back..
Loads of love, 
Ashu