Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 132

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Ok here's my list
1. Let this tale go on forever.
2. Let's all be the girl gang that will help each other live longer and have loads of fun hanging out together- both in the virtually real world or in the really virtual world
3. May all the honest wishes of the SoSy family be granted.
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT WISH - may all the II's here Find their respective RnB's ashu and the rest of the girl gang!!!
5. I want my mom to visit me...

I'm praying I heard Thathasthu..

Star Clap Embarrassed

That is one of the sweetest and most genuine wishlists. Everyday I read something on this thread besides Nisha's story that becomes the thought of the day. I join you in wishing a long lasting life to software symphonies, this girl gang, r&b and II. May all of us in our 20s find our r&b. Amen
Iv never seen a card with so much educational qualifications in it...new thing :)
When you named the places II had to go to for handing out cards. I was like how is one supposed to visit lajpat nagar Janakpuri and rajouri all on the same day. I bet she's tired and amma too. How will she cook for r&b now?
The scene of the bhalla household was heartwarming. Ranjan content seeing happiness on his children's faces,  enjoying themselves, joking,teasing, fighting. It looks like the old times are back. R&B is hilarious. He's a typical brother who loves pulling his sister's leg. My brothers do that all the time, the monsters that they are. 
We want Mehendi soon. I want it so badly. ..please jaldi. Let the shadi begin. 
""I want you to marry a handsome, smart man who is wealthier than Subbu is blessed with a better character"
I'd say the same if my daughter were to be II
Yes...R&B is all of the aboveSmile
Awesome update Nisha...look forward to more over the weekend
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ok here's my list
2. Let's all be the girl gang that will help each other live longer and have loads of fun hanging out together- both in the virtually real world or in the really virtual world
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT WISH - may all the II's here Find their respective RnB's ashu and the rest of the girl gang!!!
5. I wants mom to visit me...

Star Clap Embarrassed

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Who says the world will come to an end because of ISIS and US and Russia and what not, as long as there are people like yourself human race will LIVE ON blue5skyClapClapClap</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its takes tremendous generosity to wish good things for people, no I am not kidding at all</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Especially good things for nameless faceless young girls spread all over India/Region.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am reminded of a scene at a Chennai Jewelry store called GRT, it always brings tears to my eyes in a corny way... yes totally corny way, your wish will be connected to that scene for me</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So anyway GRT employs 100s of young boys and girls, its a Hindu owned store, they sell wedding pendants of ALL religious denominations, I dont go to Chennai much but the few times I have I observed, whenever the wedding pendants thaalis/mangal sootras are sold</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The young 20 something kids would take the little plastic container with a red velvet lining, place the pendant, turn around walk over to a wall where (in Tamil Nadu al stores have GIANT photos of Balaji and Ganesha and Lakshmi adorned with fresh jasmine on a daily basis) the pictures are, with a lamp burning underneath</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They would place the container at the Lord's feet, pray hands joined eyes closed, throw some turmeric rice and flowers in it, shut it and return it to the Customer...Clap</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nobody has any control over what fate holds for a marriage</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But the solemn ceremony would be repeated 1000s of times every day... by complete strangers wishing for a long married life for a complete stranger</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HOW CAN the human race end?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for renewing my faithClap</font>

Hug
Hello everyone
So in Iyers weddings there are all that on the cards ? Or in all Indians weddings ? I don't understand. Here I don't go to weddings and the few cards i saw were the typical here. In Algeria when I was young there were no cards even today maybe just in big cities and rich families. Otherwise you go from house to house and invite (that's what I have understood till now) people and that should be parents who do it. You can do it over phone when people are far but it has to be personnally done.

I discover a new culture and traditions. I really love that. Learning about others traditions and culture it is always so interesting and some things are really beautiful and extraordinary ( for me)

Ok here's my list
5. I want my mom to visit me...

Star Clap Embarrassed
Thathasthu *infinity t Hug
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Loved the update Aaaw R&B coming to meet periappa is so awesome Clap
Tonite I read all the comments in leisure  (since everyone is sleeping early we have to get up early) loved it , everyone's thought process and your explanations Nish brilliant ,we are a lucky bunchClap
I worry what amma will cook for him .. Embarrassed
These 2 to be married fight so much , totally from different galaxies but always give the vibes they are married and the ceremony is just a formalityEmbarrassed

where is manny ? 

Manny vara di iru, hopefully in the next one

I cant believe after being snowed in for a week you guys CHOSE to go skiing

What banned substance are u all collectively smoking if I may ask?
Really brave, and a snow worshipper

Lets see what Amma cooksWink
Well this was planned a month in advance our yearly skiing thing with another family. I don't ski I watchLOLmy husband and kids do ,compared to other states we hardly had snow but not equipped to handle so days off etc,

About this update I really liked ur description of Iyer mamis , I always had a mixed group even here actually when I see a group of  Iyer ladies I run away , I feel they are very competetive  and  just about one  Upmanship :(  i find more connect in Sosy thread :)

Loved the chofu bhallas scene and how tan uses Laasya LOL, 10 minutes before the update I ask where is manny before I went to bed and u mention her !!
6:00 in the morning and me praying R&B likes upma :) and II has texted and found or appa has cookedWink