R&B approves HW upgrade Check

Leaves nothing

I am fearful it will turn into scheming Chachu
Hateful Manny story

Whats the fun in that nahi?

Atleast as a writer ZERO

So true!!!
Posted: 6 years ago
Emotional updates. Appa , Amma and II are going through separation anxiety. Dude charmed his way into Ammas heart too . She now thinks he is a diamond Clap. She still has her own reservations , but she is trying to stay positive I guess. Appa still thinks RB is not worthy of his precious daughter. RB as usaul does not give a damn as long as he gets his II. Good I like this tug of war between these two.
Loved the way how II felt emotional comparing Ranjan's situation with her Periappa and Appa.
The way you described Iyers taking care of Periappa and Amma pampering Appa is very touching and very realistic. This is what makes this story class apart from other fictions.
RB atleast has the sense to clear Marliese's stuff from his apartment .
Love Orange and green combination saree. I have one too.

Forgotten was still lingering in my mind... And then read Insomnia and To think in one go...

Gosh. that is a plethora of emotions dished out skilfully in just a handful of phrases!  With much simplicity and without much ado you have delved right into the heart  of varied relationship quotients. It's done beautifully Nisha. Hats off to you.

Read so many wonderful insightful comments... that it leaves very little to be said. Every single relation has been touched in this tale and such beautiful afterthoughts as well to be read

II's interaction with Periappa is so touching, so delicate and yet profound. II's keenness to share this with R&B  IMO is the ultimate respect one can bestow on such a pure relation 

Also  II reaching out to R&B for Periappa  and  his reciprocation ( albeit with a bit of flirting thrown in)  is another  strong intimate bind  in their relation - a total acceptance for each others kin.

Originally posted by blue5sky

Heart warming!

When you have an aspect dysfunctional and people in a family accepting even the dysfunction becomes a source of love care and bonding. You have shown her care all along this was so really telling.

Smile II knows RnB is accepting of periappa and the girl has no trouble sharing her deepest feelings with him. Will he manage to replicate this pattern on to their relationship over their rough patches.

I have been married now for sometime and my husband knows that I end up being his slave every time he smiles and let's me win a thorny argument.Wink BTW he is 6.1' a little shorter than RnB a lot less hair and had a stubble that used to hurt me no end. He shaved only after my 2 year refused to kiss him till he became soft like mom! So much for managing to sweep the man off his feet Angry

Looking forward to spending the weekend with all upI guys here! Smile

Damn cute story LOU IT to the power of infinity as Anu would sayBig smile

SO CUTE, he scratched uy with his stubble tooWink MENN!! They do it deliberately I know... Its unbelievably adorable I am going to steal that and use it for R&B and II's lil girl... ahem!!

He starrts shaving for the lil angel and not for II, how cute is that...Embarrassed
Hey Nisha, will we ever have a longish R&B POV. I mean do we ever find out what he really thinks about all of this. It's well documented what she does to him. That put aside
 Does he constantly think about her
He doesn't want to tell her about Paris, does he think that she might become pregnant by then and wouldn't want to leave him..is this his ploy...
I don't think he dismisses her EQ, just that he thinks a bit differently...I sometimes get a feeling he indulges her, like he would indulge a child...without really taking her seriously...is it because what is of gigantic importance to her isn't so great a matter for him...the difference between their lifestyles. 
I don't know...although you do give us a little peek here and there...but I am just dying to know what he really thinks.

He is sincere in so many ways...genuinely wanting to come see peri appa, the tenderness with which he wished her on her birthday, he even went ahead and agreed to her prenup conditions, although even there I thought he was kinda indulging her...but

Oh god I am rambling so will stop now...and hope another one will soon come our way. 
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Forgotten was still lingering in my mind... And then read Insomnia and To think in one go...

Gosh. that is a plethora of emotions dished out skilfully in just a handful of phrases!  With much simplicity and without much ado you have delved right into the heart  of varied relationship quotients. It's done beautifully Nisha. Hats off to you.

Read so many wonderful insightful comments... that it leaves very little to be said. Every single relation has been touched in this tale and such beautiful afterthoughts as well to be read

II's interaction with Periappa is so touching, so delicate and yet profound. II's keenness to share this with R&B  IMO is the ultimate respect one can bestow on such a pure relation 

Also  II reaching out to R&B for Periappa  and  his reciprocation ( albeit with a bit of flirting thrown in)  is another  strong intimate bind  in their relation - a total acceptance for each others kin.

THANK YOU!!

She will let R&B figure his way out around Appa but is willing to him as much hand holding as he needs in order to get to know Periappa. or Akka or shravu or Bala... some equations she will let the men slug it out. She is not filmy, and doesnt say "I love Periappa more than my own parents etc".But definitely in her own goofy way is glued to him....

Originally posted by taramira

Hey Nisha, will we ever have a longish R&B POV. I mean do we ever find out what he really thinks about all of this. It's well documented what she does to him. That put aside
 Does he constantly think about her
He doesn't want to tell her about Paris, does he think that she might become pregnant by then and wouldn't want to leave him..is this his ploy...
I don't think he dismisses her EQ, just that he thinks a bit differently...I sometimes get a feeling he indulges her, like he would indulge a child...without really taking her seriously...is it because what is of gigantic importance to her isn't so great a matter for him...the difference between their lifestyles. 
I don't know...although you do give us a little peek here and there...but I am just dying to know what he really thinks.

He is sincere in so many ways...genuinely wanting to come see peri appa, the tenderness with which he wished her on her birthday, he even went ahead and agreed to her prenup conditions, although even there I thought he was kinda indulging her...but

Oh god I am rambling so will stop now...and hope another one will soon come our way. 

aww... u have pointed out the questions I have sooo sweetly. But actually I dont want answers to any of them. I think once I find the answers SOSY would become less interesting and more predictable... 

Actually it has happened a lot of times to me. When u read 3 or 4 books by an author, in the 5th book I could guess what the scene will be. And then I stop reading books by those authors.

So I think this mystery is needed.
Nish
to tell you the truth, I am damn hungry...didnt have time for lunch. So the thing that stood in my mind at the end of the chapter was vethakuzhambu, aloo and rasam... LOL LOL Though my fav combos would be vethakuzhambu with vendakka kari or chinna vengaya sambar with aloo Smile

Damn I am calling my parents to come here for summer.. I need my mom's south indian home cooked food...