Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 114

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love all the wedding chaos! It's fun to have house full of happy,sulking and envious relatives. 
If cousin come early we start having ladies sangeet before the official one ๐Ÿ˜†  I had couple functions in HSP, I was so surprised that all old beejis ( Dadi like) had shown up and they sang for hours all the Punjabi folks songs for the wedding. It was fun to watch women  70+ dancing... Love the ssangeet ceremony. Nisha u brought back so many memories.

Hmmm...II and R&B not talking... will lead to combustion at Malcha Marg๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Amma is becoming my role model, the women has so much patience and is so sensible...Appa has too much pride...loved amma giving him an answer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Toss karlo
Sikka bhahwaan ki awaaz hota hai..

Or as they say ul get the ans wen the coin is in d air...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Kya ajeeb duvidha hai

Hey prabhooo is sankat se mukti dilayen๐Ÿ˜†

Apt to your title Nish

Good Grief !!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Toss karlo
Sikka bhahwaan ki awaaz hota hai..

To quote Sidra Murtaza "tum ajeeb ho lekin gehri bhi"
U are not ajeeb BTW 
I JUST LOU THAT LINE๐Ÿ˜ณ
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U are not ajeeb BTW 
I JUST LOU THAT LINE๐Ÿ˜ณ

About one thing in life i was 101% sure and that was
Mae AJEEB hun
Aaj mera vi bhram bhi toot gaya ๐Ÿ˜ญ
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidhi.b23

n plz no to M in wedding... let II enjoy her wedding yaar...may be in paris...that would be nice...bichari ki pics achi nhi aaegi shadi ki...that would be bad yaar... ๐Ÿ˜†

No one invites exes to wedding and no one goes to exes wedding. Besides it will be too awkward if Marliese is in wedding, because everyone knows RB lived with her including Chachu's family.
And what would II talk to her?  Ask her tips on how to satisfy Raman.๐Ÿ˜ŠPoor thing she became sick when she heard RB has a girlfriend. And I do not think RB would put her through that. He knows the feeling by now. He was too jealous about that male stripper.
Let her enjoy the wedding.
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha...next update kab milega...plz reply..mujhe alarm lagana hai ๐Ÿฅฑ
It's 12:30 IST , i am off to sleep...

M or no M for the wedding i am sure the wedding update will be the best of the best chapters of SoSyโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

trust u blindly on that Nisha dear...Bring it on 
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a little confused. We are already in wedding functions. I was eagerly waiting for R&B's visit to Periappa. And what about Subbu ? Was it planned before or after the wedding ? And I wanted a "real" fight before the wedding. Do you plan to make Marliese the cause of it ?
Sorry it is just that I am afraid to be confused with the flashbacks.
But whatever if I don't understand I will ask even more questions than now.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by adlin1784 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

U are not ajeeb BTW 
I JUST LOU THAT LINE๐Ÿ˜ณ

no M in Iyer wedding please let her come for reception I want Ii to enjoy her R&b full on , no drama this is a real life story and no ex's are not invited its basic curtesy . Is it so wrong to have a normal happy blushy wedding with everyone teasing them. I hate Hindi serials because every function is loaded with ex coming and heroine jealous and partners getting swapped please there is enough tension already .
I don't skii so actually have a lot more time right now except connectivity ๐Ÿ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adlin1784

I am a little confused. We are already in wedding functions. I was eagerly waiting for R&B's visit to Periappa. And what about Subbu ? Was it planned before or after the wedding ? And I wanted a "real" fight before the wedding. Do you plan to make Marliese the cause of it ?

Sorry it is just that I am afraid to be confused with the flashbacks.
But whatever if I don't understand I will ask even more questions than now.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I thought the major fight was pre nup before the wedding that's on going.. I don't want subbu  or M around . I guess only Nisha knows what she has in store for us