Users

Frequent Posters

eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: taara113

😃 ðŸ¤—
M gets the mirch masala
And i love lehengas ya...love them...i love hot sarees also...
One of my close frnds is getting married this yr, i want to wear both...
She is a punjabi so im hoping for lots of functions so that i can wear both ðŸ˜Š

He nw I'm 50-50 fr M 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Not in the wedding.. Maybe later which can serve as a closure to that.. You remember you told me you'll bring on what R&B sees in II jo Marliese mein nhi tha.. Why he fell for her..

And yes saw ashu on Twitter like 4 hours ago.. She was on running commentary for the match.. Lol.. Have dropped in a msg there..

But I thought Nish subtly brought the reasons well already in many posts... My thought were --- She is just like savitha...He wants to fill savitha's void with II.. II also talks a lot where R&B will listen just like he listened to his mom...She also goes to sringeri temple. She cooks paratha for him, just like his mom...and when he told Sam recently ---I would have fallen off the pedestal...That pretty much sealed it for me...II is everything savitha would have adored, wanted and loved for his son.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakmangla21

Oh is it. We hav many functions actually
Good pt ashu did u find him ???

We have lots you will see in the story just not these 2
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

😃 ðŸ¤—
M gets the mirch masala
And i love lehengas ya...love them...i love hot sarees also...
One of my close frnds is getting married this yr, i want to wear both...
She is a punjabi so im hoping for lots of functions so that i can wear both ðŸ˜Š

Very true..There are two reasons abso love ur idea... 1) II thrives in fights...It arouses her and arguments and final make up arouses us as well..There is a sadistic pleasure I derive with the way Nish writes it ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰

2) I sooo love lehengas...For my cousin's wedding we planned to wear lehenga and I was in strict diest so that I can stay lean and will look beautiful in lehenga...That is the only only time I was succesful in dieting ðŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Here all of us are worrying about ashu and she is on twittr
Kya Boloon 😆 Jahan Bhi rahe khush rahe
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakmangla21

Oh is it. We hav many functions actually

Good pt ashu did u find him ???

Sangeet  and mehendi and haldi are on supposed to be on different days. 
For Sandeep usually both sides have a singing war of sorts. There are many traditional shade songs which women sing. Of course now it's all fancy with choreographed dances etc. the bride and the groom are also made to dance.

Mehendi is important for North Indian weddings as we all know. Usually it's a girls and boys separate function but again these days they combine it like everything else. The mehendi is supposed to come from the boys side. The boy also puts a dot since it's considered shubh. 

One very important North Indian thing is the tying of the kangana. It's a thread with all kinds of things in it and it's tied on the wrist of the girl and boy and after the wedding they have to open it. Apparently they can't sleep together if it's not opened or something. 

Haldi too is big. Done on a separate day of course. Earlier haldi would be for days and once the ceremony starts the girls and boy are not supposed to meet. 

Other North Indian fun rituals would be stealing the boys shoes at the wedding, after the wedding they play some games etc...but considering the Bhalla household I guess these might not happen. 

swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

We have lots you will see in the story just not these 2

Very true..We have 3 days wedding and nowadays for fun even we have started keeping sangeet and mehendi and it typically happens like two/three days before the actual function in a hotel banquet like place and it happens on the same day...It is mostly dominated by bride's and groom's friends who put mehendi and dance
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swathi1990

But I thought Nish subtly brought the reasons well already in many posts... My thought were --- She is just like savitha...He wants to fill savitha's void with II.. II also talks a lot where R&B will listen just like he listened to his mom...She also goes to sringeri temple. She cooks paratha for him, just like his mom...and when he told Sam recently ---I would have fallen off the pedestal...That pretty much sealed it for me...II is everything savitha would have adored, wanted and loved for his son.

Haven't read latest chapters yet.. I m way behind at present.. Read of Marliese so wrote it.. But then definitely the closure part
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Very true..We have 3 days wedding and nowadays for fun even we have started keeping sangeet and mehendi and it typically happens like two/three days before the actual function in a hotel banquet like place and it happens on the same day...It is mostly dominated by bride's and groom's friends who put mehendi and dance

Fusion weddings have become a five-day affair?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Fusion weddings have become a five-day affair?

Actually nowadays even iyer brides wear mehendi only. previously it was done in the parlor/home... and now even if the bride and groom are iyers, it has become a fashion to celebrate mehendi and sangeeth...Actually a couple of my rich friends had...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago