KKK-DarrKaBlockbusterReturns -MembersIntroduction

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello to all the lovely members of this forum . welcome to the forum of  most thrilling & dangerous reality show , khatroon ke khiladi season 6 . now i noticed that it has been 2 weeks we all are here to cheer for our favorites or just to enjoy this amazing show , but we still don't know our fellow forum members . so what are we waiting for , let's know each other .

NAME - shreya mukherjee

AGE - 23

DOB- 7/1/92

STUDENT/OCCUPATION - student & doing job too

FAVORITE CONTESTANT- Asha Negi

REASON OF WATCHING THE SHOW - well it was only asha but now seeing this amazing group of contestants , i am also watching the show for everyone

OLD VIEWER/NEW VIEWER - new viewer

ANY COMPLAINTS - well not particularly but sana and sid sometimes spoils my mood 😆

now i have done my work , waiting to know some more khiladis of this forum.😃

note - i will ask the mods to make this thread sticky
this is the first time i am making an member introduction thread , please forgive if i made some mistake 😳
Name: Kalpana
Age- 0+ 😉
Dob: 8-1
Fav contestant: ashish and Sana
Reason of watching show: for ashish chowdhry 😆
Old/new: new
Any complaints: nope
I wanna keep this short. But y'all may call me Pookhi, Harpu, or Happy.. I don't care.  :) Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
NAME : Deepika

DOB : 19 June..  (Am nt old 😛 And not too young either 😆 )

WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR : My Ashish Chowdhry Bhai 😳 specially.. Everyone in the show are doing exceptionally well.. So hard to choose.. Bt if I have to, then definitely my Ashu Bhai..

REASON FOR WATCHING THE SHOW : The one and only Ashish Chowdhry.. But then every contest make the show entertaining. So now, I watch it for all..

OLD VIEWER/ NEW VIEWER : New viewer

ANY COMPLAINTS : Yes.. Sana's squealing.. Its irritaing but then can't blame her. If the stunts are like that, then even I would go around squealing THOUGH not like her

Name: Mahi
Age- 26 
Dob: 15th jan
Fav contestant: rashmi & hussein
Reason of watching show: rohit shetty's hosting,funny stunt name
Old/new: new in the forum but watching this show since season 1 
Any complaints: no 
Name: Charu

DOB: October 4.

Favourite Contestant: Ashish Chowdhry.

Reason of Watching the Show: This time only for Ashish Chowdhry. I especially love the format  and standards of show since the time Rohit Sir has come on board. Loved the show before this season too.

Old Viewer/New Viewer: Old Viewer.

Any Complaints: No, I have always loved this show and this season is all the more exciting because of superb choice of contestants. Only thing I dislike is too much creepy-crawlies.😛

Name-Aria
Age-18
DOB-13 May
Student/Occ-Student
Favorite Contestant-Ashish Chowdhry and Ridhi Dogra.
Reason for watching the Show-Mostly for Ashu Bhai but Ridhi is so funny and cute,Also seeing some Annoying stuff but It's all Cool
Old Viewer/New Viewer-Really New Viewer
Any Complaints-Hmmm Not Yet but I'm sure to see One

Name - Shreya
Age - 23
DOB - Sept. 2, 1991
Occupation - Working (financial industry)
Favourite contestant - I like them all. This is one show where everyone can be themselves and there is no OTT fights or aggression.
Reason for watching - I've been watching since season 1 so this has become a must watch for me. And since Rohit took over last year I felt that the stunts have improved quite a bit. There's no stupid stunts like using your mouth to transfer worms from one bowl to the other and the stunts are fun to watch. And the contestants are always a pleasure to watch because they are always good.
Old viewer/new viewer - old viewer
Any complaints - I just don't like Sana and Sid's attitude. Sana is way too talkative and her commentary gets annoying. Sid is quite arrogant.
Name: Arya

Age: I am continually aging every moment so writing here would be incorrect and not up to date 😆

DOB: Nov 9

Favourite Contestant: I don't have a particular favourite. I'm rooting for everybody go khiladis! 👍🏼

Reason of Watching the Show: stunts, stunts and more stunts! fire, water, snake, speed, rohit and south Africa!
Old Viewer/New Viewer: Umm...new in terms of I have seen more than one episode.

Any Complaints: Not much but less (forced) comedy and more stunts!

Name: Dhruti

Dob: 1 nov 😊

student/occupation:student

Favorite contestant: as for now i haven't really chosen one... but i rooting for iqbal , ashish and chang frm boys and asha and sagarika frm girls.

reason for watching: all new season with all new stunts... Rohit , Cape town, cars, heights, pools...😊

Old viewer/new viewer: Old viewer

Any complaints: sidharth was a bit irritating... 

Edited by dhruti11 - 9 years ago