ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi.74ever thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hey dear...what happened to you ?i read this story long back..but today when i randomly gone thru some arshi ff's ,your this story popped up but sad to see 'no new chapter'..plz tell that u r fine atleast.:)
ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi. I read this story months ago 9Via IPKKND Ficverse). I have visited your blog to see if you have finished the story.

Loved the story so far. Thanks.

CHANDDRA1 thumbnail

Now only I read the story. Superb. Please update. Pretty please

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hopefully you will come to finish this story
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

So I guess this story will never be completed huh :( 

Zapphire21 thumbnail

Didn't know if the thread was still open or not but decided to give it a try anyway because the story is too good to be read and left. I cannot tell you how many times I've read this story despite knowing that it has been abandoned. Unfortunately, I discovered IPK and became obsessed with it and it's fanfictions very late. Most of the really good stories have either been removed or moved to private blogs.

I am a sucker for stories that portray the characters acting rationally and realistically whether they feature Arnav's repentance or even Khushi standing up for herself and leaving. The way she was treated was abominable and I am not one to cower away from terming it as abuse. I've read far too many stories where he has behaved even more abominably than the serial, be it raping her, abusing her physically, beating her horribly, isolating her or all of them together etc (let's be real, because she had been abused verbally in the serial plenty and even faced physical abuse with him forcefully flinging her here and there, grabbing her harshly and even threatening her with sexual violence a couple of times) and people expect her to forgive and forget because he sheds a few tears. I love Arnav's character too and love the complexities that come with him but that does not justify all his actions and definitely does not absolve him of all of his mistakes and crimes just because he regrets them afterwards. It's astonishing what people are willing to overlook just because a guy is good looking and the liked his character in a drama. That does not have anything to do with how he behaves in a fanfiction.

I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate your story for being rational rather than being some twisted rendition of an obviously ignorant person who has some warped notions about the concept of love. Despite what people think, it should not involve blind faith and trust and definitely should not bar you from standing up for yourself against abuse. The Arnav in the beginning of this story did not deserve anything from her even if he bent himself backwards after what he had done to her. Unlike what some readers may have beleived, even after he had so obviously changed into a better person and finally realised his sins as he had been showed to in the last few chapters, she owed him NOTHING. I cannot emphasize it enough because although he realised, regretted and repented, that does not undermine or erase all she suffered at his hands. It would not change the past.

I cannot tell you enough how much I love your story for this. I'm not going to say that I would not have written some parts differently because I would have and that's natural but thankyou for being a rare voice of reason in the clutter of overly romanticised stories that sell abuse in the name of love and show an abused Khushi falling in love with and living happily ever after with her abuser. I don't know if you'll return to this story or not but I'll still revisit it many times more. Thankyou.

Paputuffy123 thumbnail

I have no words to praise you for penning down  this heartouching story. I've read it in one go from yesterday.

I loved Tarangs character and how he stood for Khushi. I would love to see how the story progresses from here. 

Please complete this amazing story. We will be waiting for your update.

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rereading. Please do come and let us know what you have decided about this excellent story.

Best wishes for festive season.

Asr_Kkg122 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zapphire21

Didn't know if the thread was still open or not but decided to give it a try anyway because the story is too good to be read and left. I cannot tell you how many times I've read this story despite knowing that it has been abandoned. Unfortunately, I discovered IPK and became obsessed with it and it's fanfictions very late. Most of the really good stories have either been removed or moved to private blogs.

I am a sucker for stories that portray the characters acting rationally and realistically whether they feature Arnav's repentance or even Khushi standing up for herself and leaving. The way she was treated was abominable and I am not one to cower away from terming it as abuse. I've read far too many stories where he has behaved even more abominably than the serial, be it raping her, abusing her physically, beating her horribly, isolating her or all of them together etc (let's be real, because she had been abused verbally in the serial plenty and even faced physical abuse with him forcefully flinging her here and there, grabbing her harshly and even threatening her with sexual violence a couple of times) and people expect her to forgive and forget because he sheds a few tears. I love Arnav's character too and love the complexities that come with him but that does not justify all his actions and definitely does not absolve him of all of his mistakes and crimes just because he regrets them afterwards. It's astonishing what people are willing to overlook just because a guy is good looking and the liked his character in a drama. That does not have anything to do with how he behaves in a fanfiction.

I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate your story for being rational rather than being some twisted rendition of an obviously ignorant person who has some warped notions about the concept of love. Despite what people think, it should not involve blind faith and trust and definitely should not bar you from standing up for yourself against abuse. The Arnav in the beginning of this story did not deserve anything from her even if he bent himself backwards after what he had done to her. Unlike what some readers may have beleived, even after he had so obviously changed into a better person and finally realised his sins as he had been showed to in the last few chapters, she owed him NOTHING. I cannot emphasize it enough because although he realised, regretted and repented, that does not undermine or erase all she suffered at his hands. It would not change the past.

I cannot tell you enough how much I love your story for this. I'm not going to say that I would not have written some parts differently because I would have and that's natural but thankyou for being a rare voice of reason in the clutter of overly romanticised stories that sell abuse in the name of love and show an abused Khushi falling in love with and living happily ever after with her abuser. I don't know if you'll return to this story or not but I'll still revisit it many times more. Thankyou.

OMG your comment is a literal masterpiece! And I couldn’t agree more with you! 

You’ve literally written every single thing I had in my mind for a very long time. The way khushi was treated was let’s be honest not very forgiving, and then all of a sudden just by Arnav saying he’s sorry for what he’s done to her, they showed it as redemption (let’s not even go there anymore) I hated that BS and was expecting a proper redemption where he gets to really redeem his mistakes which sadly never came. That’s why I’m always on search for some good redemption stories (mostly read all of em). And as I too discovered this whole fan fiction thing pretty late i too don’t get to read the old redemption stories which have been declared as some of the best stories as they’re either removed or transferred to a private blog which you can’t log into unfortunately. Serendipity is a wonderfully sketched book circling around this proper redemption plot which is loved by many. I hope the writer updates soon cuz it’s a wonderful piece to be left abandoned.  

Also if you do find some good stories regarding this topic do PM me. 

Ayesha 😊

Edited by Ayesha134 - 4 years ago