Abhay-Piya : Humari Choti Si Duniya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
My Winning OS is Music Concert Of Aabala(Rishbala) from Inder-Aditi OS do have a look on that also 

Abhay-Piya : Humari Choti Si Duniya

My Nominated OS from Abhay-Rajkumari OS 

(Banner By Me ğŸ˜‰  )

In Raichand Mansion

Piya : Abhay I want to tell you something

Ab : Ya tell me what do you want to say Piya,
(Piya stambering and saying I...I..am...pregnant..)

are you serious I am extremely I tell our family right away .(he tells everyone and makes his family happy with this news)(he message her that they should have a date on this occasion and Piya accepts it.
Misha : Not so fast Piya spend some time with us as you have given such a great news
Sugandh : (in tears)My daughter is become big so fast nd now she become a mother thnk u dear for for dis beautiful moment
Piya: (in tears )Mom no need of sayin thank you and smiles and saying to her mom

In Cafe shop

Abhay: holds her hand and kisses it and tells her I am so happy with this news thanks for giving this news
Piya: Abhay the only one thing I am happy is I got you because of you I got this opportunity of being a mother
Waiter : Sir can I take your order please??
Abh : What will you have ??
Piya: I want a Cappuccino.
Abhay : Waiter 2 Cappuccino please the waiter brings the cappucino and they both have it
Abhay : Come Piya I will take you to the park

In the Park

Abhay and Piya holding each others hands and hey sat under the tree

Ab : I sorry what I did Rajkumari to your  I regret for leaving you .Thks for learning abt my hidden love for you if you had not found about it I would have not being experiencing this beautiful moment with you and this our small world .
Piya : Don't think about the past.You left because you didn't want me to be safe right  .And i accept the fact that you are a vampire  and Abhay I don't want any bad memories to fall our future.I thank god for making me understand your feelings and giving me this beautiful thing in the world by becoming a mother.Am I  right Abhay
Some goons come attack them and Abhay comes in front of Piya and protects her and bashes them up.When the goons goes away Abhay caressed her and said are you fine
Piya : I am fine ...

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

Mujhko De Tu Mit Jaane
Ab Khudse Dil Mil Jaane
Kyu Hai Yeh Itna Fasla...
Lamhe Yeh Phir Naa Aane
Inko Tu Naa Le Jaane
Tu Mujh Pe Khudko De Loota...
Tujhe Tujhse Tod Loo Kahi Khudse Jod Loo

Mere Jism O Jaan Main Aa Teri Khusboo Odh Loo

Abhay : lets  go home

In the car

Piya: Abhay please don't leave me and go I will not live without you

Abh : My life is now you and my unborn baby who is going to cme into this world I live not be able to live without you(they share a eyelock for 5 seconds as Abhay had to concentrate on driving)

In Abhay-Piya Room

Abh : Just forget about what we discussed right now we have our full future in  front of us
Piya : kisses his on his cheek nd so does Abhay does

Abh :Places her on the bed and they share a emotional bed romance .
The END
Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago
Bdw dnt tk me wrong, bt i think u should proof read ur updates by smone.
awesome update
and thanks for pm😃
wow wonderful os loved it thank you for pm.

What a beautiful shot sidu...
Just loved it dear...
Abhiya happily ever after...
😊
All the pics are apt and the song is just perfect...

Pia is preg.Ahay had left her as he was a vampire.but she knew his hidden luv n her luv made him cum back 2 her.lovely moments btw them n nice pics.liked d few changes u made in Abhay Rajkumari OSEdited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
Nice OS
thanks for the pm...