•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, what's up?? So I'm back with yet another SwaRon os. I actually wrote this to inform that I'm still alive ;-) it has been so long since I had posted here. I'm not that happy with this os and I think the topic too does not go that well. (I know I'm spreading loads of negativity:-p) But well give it a try and do suggest me a bit more suitable topic and of course feed backs, be it suggestions or criticisms are always welcomed. So do leave your precious comment and Enjoy..
(P.S. I also think that the ending is bit abrupt and I'll be posting a good os soon)
SwaRon os: Drunk Patchup
"Sharon!! Behave.." Was all Mrs. Raiprakash could manage to utter at that moment. She tried taking Sharon out of the party, but her unfortunate luck, her daughter was not any other girl who would quietly obey her mother, her daughter was The Sharon Raiprakash, who even in her conscious state never obeyed anyone let alone when she was Drunk!! "For gods sake Sharon, please shut up. Please." Was the only thing she could say. She looked here an there for help, but in vain. Everybody were lost in their own world. And here, Sharon continuously was blabbering and giggling like a  small child...
All these things were observed by a distant viewer. "*Sigh*, Maine Nil se kaha tha ye vodka panipuri was not a good idea..ab iska effect chada bhi kisko? Sharon. Bechari Sharon ki mom, wo Sharon ko kaise handle karengi??" Swayam thought, worried and tensed seeing Sharon. Just then, he noticed someone moving towards him. "God!! Why is she coming towards me?"."Swayam" Sharon shouted, like a five year old child. He saw Mrs. Raiprakash coming behind Sharon. "Swayam, u r the only one who can handle Sharon right now. Mujhe kuch urgent kaam aagaya hai, so I have to go to Delhi ASAP and I will be returning after one week only. Please ushe kuch bhi kar ke yaha se lejao. Nahi toh u know her na? Please Swayam. Mein chalti hu.. Bye, take care of Sharon and u, kahi drunken state mein tumhe Maar na dale." Saying this, Mrs. Raiprakash lightly laughed and left from the venue. Here Swayam was left with Sharon, who by now was busy playing with Swayam's hair and trying to tie it into a ponytail. "Sharon Chalo yaha se, before any of the guests see u." Swayam said with his most frim voice. "Nahi... Mein kahi nahi jaungi.. I am going nowhere, NO WHERE.." Sharon replied, singing the words and her tone totally drunk. Now Swayam had no option left. He suddenly scooped Sharon in his arms and forcefully, brought her out of the party to the parking. "Chodo mujhe Swayam, Chodo...!!" Sharon said, with her same drunken tone. Thinking she must be Feeling uncomfortable, Swayam left her and made her stand on her feet giving her his arms as support. "Chod diya??" Sharon suddenly asked, her voice full of innocence and hurt. "Hann, tumne hi toh kaha tha chod ne ko." Swayam replied, surprised by Sharon's sudden question. "Why?...Why do u always obey me Swayam? Tumhe pata hai that mein kuch bhi bolti Hun, without thinking even once. Mein humesha impulsive decisions leti hun, and still u always say your wish is my command and do whatever I say. Kyun itna trust karte ho tum mujhpe Swayam??Why?" Sharon asked her tone still drunken and tears falling from her eyes. "Shh.. Sharon don't cry please. I'm sorry, meine aur mere family ne tumhe Bohot hurt kiya, tumahre self respect ki value nahi ki. That time, mein apne family se Bohot upset tha and ishiliye jab tum ne break up ki baat ki toh I got hurt, and Maine tumhe ek baar samjhane ki koshish bhi nahi ki. I'm sorry Sharon. I'm sorry. Please don't cry, please." Swayam said, his vision being blurred due to the tears. Then suddenly he got the best feeling of his life back. He felt Sharon's soft hands on his cheeks, wiping away the tears that had fallen. "I love u Swayam" Sharon said, her voice soft and soothing. "I love u too Sharon." Swayam replied, And pulled her towards her heaven, his arms to a loving and passionate embrace. Sharon had got bit of her senses back by now, so she could stand steadily. "Chale?? Swayam asked to Sharon. "Kaha?" She asked him back. "Mere ghar. Tumahre state abhi thik nahi hai, so u r coming to my home today and waise bhi your mom has went to Delhi for a week." He said to her. "Umm.. Ok then.. But dadi and Bua??"she asked. "Woh toh kal hi Jhodpur chale gaye the.." He smiled and replied. They both sat in Swayam's car. As driver was there, Swayam and Sharon both sat at back. There was silence  in the car, the only sound was of the radio, which now was playing Phela Nasha. Hearing this song, every past memory flashed in front of Swayam. Suddenly, he felt light weight on his shoulders. He turned a bit and saw Sharon sleeping peacefully, her head resting on his shoulders. Swayam was busy admiring Sharon suddenly the car stopped. "Sir, ghar aagaya hai." His driver informed him. Swayam thought of not disturbing Sharon's sleep, so he slowly carried Sharon in his arms and took her inside. He made her lie on his bed and took off her 6 inch heeled shoes and covered her with blanket. Swayam was about to go to guest room, when he felt a light tug on his hands. He turned back and saw Sharon. She was awake by now. "Swayam?" She asked. "hmm?" He replied. "Yaha koi extra clothes nahi hai kya? This tight dress is so uncomfortable, mein so nahi paungi." She said to him. "Umm, you had left one of your shorts here during the live in. U can wear that and upar can u manage with my T-shirt?" He said. "Yaa I'll manage", Sharon replied. Saying this she went to change. She returned and saw Swayam waiting for her. After settling Sharon in the bed, Swayam was about to go to the guest room, but Sharon caught his hand firmly. "Aaj yehi so jao na, please?" Sharon requested Swayam. "But Sharon..." He was about to reply, but before he could complete, he felt the warmth of Sharon's lips on his. He did not respond, but Sharon was too hungry to let go. She kept on kissing him and finally made him give up and respond equally. After a long kissing session, they both broke apart. Sharon pulled Swayam, made him lie beside her and cuddled into him and slept a good nights sleep.
Awww...:)
Cute os...
drunk sharon was really cute...
Nd swaron's sweet patch up...:)
Keep writing more..
I just loved ur os
Beautifully written
Their patch up😊

It was really nice...
Sharon doing antiques in drunken state and Swayam trying to control her...
Ending was really awesome...
Keep Writing...
Hey, this was nice and super cute.
Love this version, it was so much better than what happened in the show itself😊
Please keep writing on our swaron.
Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Its Really Nice Adi... Really Nice :)