SBS : Ashish on his new show shoot (Vid+WU add) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Definitely. We should be PM to Global Mods. Some times,Its depends on Fanz request numbers. </font>

Do let us know Joseph , if there is anything we need to do to activate the forum.
Lovely post jo ðŸ˜Š thankyou . Ashish is looking fab ...
& tv is coming up with very interesting concepts ...
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

Do let us know Joseph , if there is anything we need to do to activate the forum.

Please,send your request to our Global Mods -

*Shruti* Aahaana  n  gk_09

They all are very helpful n co-operative.Hope,they'll give some positive response abt it.

Please,send your request to our Global Mods -

*Shruti* Aahaana  n  gk_09

They all are very helpful n co-operative.Hope,they'll give some positive response abt it.

Joseph, there is a forum for all of the &TV shows put together. We have asked the mods for a separate forum for TNNZ.  They have responded .Hopefully they will open it soon. 😃
Originally posted by varshu27

Joseph, there is a forum for all of the &TV shows put together. We have asked the mods for a separate forum for TNNZ.  They have responded .Hopefully they will open it soon. 😃

Yes,Its New Channel so,may be it will take some time. After failure of Sony Pal's shows Forum,they'll think twice before start a new Forum.That's why, Fanz req numbers is imp here.

Know the real life stories of the heroes with @ashish30sharma & their spirit for survival in tough situations #TNNZ

Promo :

Thanx J 4 sharing. He is looking so fresh n dashing in this Promo. But,I was expecting more better promotion for this unique concept base show. Only 3-4 days is not enough for this.
Originally posted by Guinea

Lovely post jo ðŸ˜Š thankyou . Ashish is looking fab ...
& tv is coming up with very interesting concepts ...

..welcome Guinea 😳 "&Tv" projects are really promising,hope it'll be gain viewers attention too.Whatever,I am very disappointed wid "Razia Sultan" due to FL She looked like a Beauty product model instead of Mugal princess.😕 TN2Z concept is really different,desperately waiting for telecast. 😊

Yes,Its New Channel so,may be it will take some time. After failure of Sony Pal's shows Forum,they'll think twice before start a new Forum.That's why, Fanz req numbers is imp here.

The & TV forum is there, but none of the show forums are open yet. Don't know why it's taking them so long.

I am impressed with the line up of shows ... I'm already watching Gangaa ... and may give Begusarai a try ... I liked what I saw. Didn't like Razia Sultan so much ... but I'm not a fan of historical shows.
Originally posted by DiyaS

The & TV forum is there, but none of the show forums are open yet. Don't know why it's taking them so long.

I am impressed with the line up of shows ... I'm already watching Gangaa ... and may give Begusarai a try ... I liked what I saw. Didn't like Razia Sultan so much ... but I'm not a fan of historical shows.

"Gangaa" n "Begusarai" promos are damn interesting,It'll be good if these shows gain viewers attention too (in TRP chart). I am also not fan of Historical shows but,compare to other historical shows like Maharana Pratap n Ashoka,RS failed in performance Deptt..These days following only "Dil-e-Nadaan" (Zindagi).